HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:45 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
They would invest enough to make them a potent fighting force, considering what they were tasked to do. Same thing with the Umbrella Special Task Force (Hunk's unit).

Yeah of course, but getting a more diverse set of weapons wouldn't exactly warrent it as being better prepared or anything, and since Umbrella had the intention to have most of the UBCS get killed off anyway as a means to collect combat data on them, which is also why they released so many bioweapons in Raccoon City, Mr. X.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:15 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
They would invest enough to make them a potent fighting force, considering what they were tasked to do. Same thing with the Umbrella Special Task Force (Hunk's unit).

Yeah of course, but getting a more diverse set of weapons wouldn't exactly warrent it as being better prepared or anything, and since Umbrella had the intention to have most of the UBCS get killed off anyway as a means to collect combat data on them, which is also why they released so many bioweapons in Raccoon City, Mr. X.Smile
And combat data from anything but the best equipped and prepared of combatants would be useless.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

And combat data from anything but the best equipped and prepared of combatants would be useless.

Well sure, but it isn't like they are arming them with a banana, and having a bunch of different weapons doesn't really prepare them anymore than all having one assault rifle and a handgun...

Other than the variety of machineguns that we saw there was only one with a very different weapon, Arnold from Outbreak File#2, he was armed with a sniper.Smile
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: What's your favourite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 7:32 am

Mine is probably the Eagle from RE3 or the killer7, just because in RE3 you have to work hard for the eagle and they both are the same basically.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:45 am

TyRaNT_ wrote:
Mine is probably the Eagle from RE3 or the killer7, just because in RE3 you have to work hard for the eagle and they both are the same basically.

There was an Eagle in RE3?Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
TyRaNT_ wrote:

STI Eagle 6.0

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 STIEagle6.0

9mm target pistol, not a magnum-caliber pistol.
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
TyRaNT_ wrote:

Yeah if you killed nemesis some times he dropped "Eagle Parts A" etc and you basically built an eagle Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 pm

TyRaNT_ wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
TyRaNT_ wrote:

Yeah if you killed nemesis some times he dropped "Eagle Parts A" etc and you basically built an eagle Smile

Oh, I think I remember something like that, like on the clock tower where you can use the large light or electricity.Smile
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:58 pm

yep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
STI Eagle 6.0

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 STIEagle6.0

9mm target pistol, not a magnum-caliber pistol.

Thanks GL, that is exactly what I was thinking of.Smile When I heard Eagle I immediately though of a Destert Eagle so I was a bit confused.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

The Killer7 was an AMT Hardballer, not a 1911A1 Gov.

No,the killer 7 IS a coltm1911a1 (not the same size as an AMT Hardballer,and you see the writtings of the coltm1911a1 on the right side of the killer7...)and no,do not tell me about the caliber,I know the m1911 isnt using .45 magnum but its same as the punisher(aka Five-seven):it's not using 9mm irl,but in re4 it is....
and besides the fact of what caliber they use in the game,they got the right "damages" for each of them(on my point).

And for the UBCS:they didnt bought them some cheap weapons,they got p228 as a pistol along with m4a1 as assault rifle,I dont know if its the best choice but its not the cheapest one...

And no,Umbrella wasnt senting in the UBCS as a combat data like they did for the S.T.A.R.S in the mansion,they simply send them in to cover their other operations(sent in Mr.x,evacuate hunk...etc)
,sending in raccoon city those helicopters alone would be suspicious when they got no reason to be there...,but with so many helicopters who get in and out of the city,who would notice something suspicious?especially when 3/4 of those helicopters got a good and official reason to be there...

Also,they needed to sent in the Monitors,to collect informations about the B.O.W.S in this state of emergency and on a large area,so they sent the monitors(who freshly,or not,joined the UBCS)along with the UBCS,another perfect undercover reason.

and dont forget the fact that sending in the UBCS to "save the innocent people of raccoon city from this outbreak of unknown origin" make Umbrella look like the good guys who actually tries to help to solve this problem(and make you think their not related to it).

So yeah,the UBCS might add some informations for the combat data about the B.O.W.S but its not why they mainly sent them in.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:10 am

...uh oh.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:54 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
No,the killer 7 IS a coltm1911a1 (not the same size as an AMT Hardballer,and you see the writtings of the coltm1911a1 on the right side of the killer7...)and no,do not tell me about the caliber,I know the m1911 isnt using .45 magnum but its same as the punisher(aka Five-seven):it's not using 9mm irl,but in re4 it is....
and besides the fact of what caliber they use in the game,they got the right "damages" for each of them(on my point).
The writing on the side of the Killer7 isn't detailed enough to be legible. And the thing isn't only available in a longslide version, that's just the picture I had on hand. There is a standard 5-inch length version, which was the one used in-game.

And I didn't have anything to say about the caliber in the first place, so there was no reason to bring it up.
Quote :
And for the UBCS:they didnt bought them some cheap weapons,they got p228 as a pistol along with m4a1 as assault rifle,I dont know if its the best choice but its not the cheapest one...
The UBCS handgun was a SIGPRO 2009, not a P228.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
The writing on the side of the Killer7 isn't detailed enough to be legible. And the thing isn't only available in a longslide version, that's just the picture I had on hand. There is a standard 5-inch length version, which was the one used in-game.

And I didn't have anything to say about the caliber in the first place, so there was no reason to bring it up.
Quote :

Ok just leave those mistakes alone, you went off-topic about weapons on many topics. There is topic for that, you started it after all...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:38 am

Ok, I looked it up. The Killer 7 IS in fact an AMT Hardballer. At least that's the general consensus among the interwebz.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 11:52 am

frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Quote :

Ok just leave those mistakes alone, you went off-topic about weapons on many topics. There is topic for that, you started it after all...

Are you talking to him or me,?because I was just answering that on my point its a coltm1911A1,he started it with"it is a....but its not a....",whatever you think it is,I dont care,for me it look likes a coltm1911a1 but after all no matters what it is I just like it in the game(I just started my posts like this,what weapons I like in the RE series) and by the way I guess your talking to him because he started the debate your talkin about.

and by the way,its strange the UBCS got some pistols wich were only announced for the first time in 1998(as SIG PRO SP 2340) and went out as the sigpro 2009 the next year(1999)...,so I dont want to debate about what it is but for me its impossible that they got the sigpro2009.
But whatever it is,its not the cheapest choice for the price.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:09 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
And no,Umbrella wasnt senting in the UBCS as a combat data like they did for the S.T.A.R.S in the mansion,they simply send them in to cover their other operations(sent in Mr.x,evacuate hunk...etc)
,sending in raccoon city those helicopters alone would be suspicious when they got no reason to be there...,but with so many helicopters who get in and out of the city,who would notice something suspicious?especially when 3/4 of those helicopters got a good and official reason to be there...

Yes, they had sent them under the guides of 'helping the happless citizens', but they also had the intention of having the Supervisors(Nicholai, Tyrell, possbily Murphy Seeker) collect the data from the the UBCS and the BOWs.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Yes, they had sent them under the guides of 'helping the happless citizens', but they also had the intention of having the Supervisors(Nicholai, Tyrell, possbily Murphy Seeker) collect the data from the the UBCS and the BOWs.Smile

Yeah,thats exactly what I said too...(yes on the third sentence about the UBCS)
but I remember they call em the Monitors(well atleast in french,but its an english word,it would be the "moniteurs" in french...).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:18 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Yeah,thats exactly what I said too...(yes on the third sentence about the UBCS)
but I remember they call em the Monitors(well atleast in french,but its an english word,it would be the "moniteurs" in french...).

Oh, well then I guess whoever didn't know got enlightened.Smile

Yeah they were also referred to as Monitors I think, but mainly Supervivors, as that is even what Nicholai referred to himself as.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:49 am

Spike991 wrote:

Oh, well then I guess whoever didn't know got enlightened.Smile

Yeah they were also referred to as Monitors I think, but mainly Supervivors, as that is even what Nicholai referred to himself as.Smile

Well then I suppose both are correct.

While we are on what use Umbrella troops:the pistol cakeman has in favorite(the HK vp70) is what use HUNK(along with his TMP or mp5a5),well atleast in UC.

And to stay On-topic,I forgot to add one of my favorite RE weapon,the main weapon for the U.S.F troops:the mp5a5(or mp5a4)

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 Mp5

Yeah,now I know their MAINLY(not always) using the version with retractable buttstock but I like far more the version with fixed buttstock(also I think I saw some of them using the fixed version once),but even if I like a lot more the fixed buttstock version,I still like both of them,after all,beside the buttstock, its the same weapon.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:48 am

I never really got into the automatic weapons in RE. The ones I sometimes like using are the Thompson and the AK-74 just because I talk like a 1930's gangster and scream stuff as I blow everything away. Well, I'm off to my anger management class now! lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:22 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
While we are on what use Umbrella troops:the pistol cakeman has in favorite(the HK vp70) is what use HUNK(along with his TMP or mp5a5),well atleast in UC.

And to stay On-topic,I forgot to add one of my favorite RE weapon,the main weapon for the U.S.F troops:the mp5a5(or mp5a4)

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 Mp5

That reminds me of another stupid and lazy thing Capcom did, as you just said the USF used MP5's, which is exactly what they used in RE2 and even in the Outbreak intro, but in Umbrella Chronicles they just lazily reused HUNK's RE4 Mercs outfit, which is not a bad outfit, but it isn't what he wore during the Raccoon City Incident, and he certainly didn't use a TMP, he used an MP5....hope they don't do that again in Darkside...
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:43 pm

I'd love to play hunk with his mp5.
Back to top Go down
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:53 pm

i'd have to say my fav are:

Mossberg M500A Persuader - the first shotgun n RE4
TMP - HUNK's gun in he mercenaries mode, steyr tactical machine pistol
classic Springfield M1903A4 (Rifle) - no explanation needed
C96 Mauser (Red9) w/custom stock - handgun Luis Sera uses to help defend the house
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/HUNK
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:23 pm

You know I don't personally care for the Red9, but it was so stylishly used by Luis Sera that it is automatically that much cooler.Smile And it was also used very stylishly by Eva in Snake Eater.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next