HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
KL70
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:59 am

What are your 1 or 2 favorite weapons used and seen so far in the Res Evil
game series and please (humorously or seriously) say why, for each one named.
Back to top Go down
Cakeman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Cakeman

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:07 am

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? 300px-HK_VP70Z_1890

H&K VP70 from RE2. Mainly because you didn't have a lot of ammo and you really felt in danger.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:10 am

Colt Python, it was the weapon that really started the whole heavy hitting but sparce ammo trend that carried on throughout the series not to mention popping zombies heads off with it was always a great feeling xD
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:25 am

I've got quite a few, but the one that comes to mind right now is Krauser's bow in RE4 mercenaries. That thing is sweet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Colt M4A1 carbine.

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? ColtM4A1

Full auto, 900 rounds per minute, pinpoint accuracy at both CQB and medium ranges, rail interface system enabling full modularity, grenade launcher attachment capability...what more can you ask for?

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Both of mine are from RE 5. The Hydra and S+W M500. They rock so haaaard.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I like the .357 and the good ol' Thompson...both come in handy in tough spots
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Colt M4A1 carbine.

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? ColtM4A1

Full auto, 900 rounds per minute, pinpoint accuracy at both CQB and medium ranges, rail interface system enabling full modularity, grenade launcher attachment capability...what more can you ask for?

Integrated Rocket Launcher lol!

Beside that,I'd say :

RE:0 Magnum wich look a lot like the S&W mod. 4506(.45acp or .40SW)

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? IMG_1684

The killer 7(RE4) aka ColtM1911A1 Government (.45acp):

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? M1911_Pistol_US

The Magnum from RE2:the IMI Desert Eagle .50AE(also in .357 and .44)

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? Deserteagle

And last but not least, the Re:0 Revolver ,the (Umbrella)Raging Bull(.454 kasull and .500 magnum):

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? Umbrella

I love them all for obvious reasons of great stopping power.(and a lot more for some of them)

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey Ghost Leader, wasn't that one used in RE3?

If I remember correctly they used that in the actual in-game scenes and gameplay, but in the high-def cutscenes(as I call them) the UBCS used M16's, and then in the Outbreaks the UBCS used MP5's for some reason....

Anyway I love the MP5, it was used in RE2 by the USF, as well as in Outbreak, and was seen in Umbrella Chronicles and RE5.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:59 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

Integrated Rocket Launcher lol!
Um...okay, if you say so. Neutral
Spike991 wrote:
Hey Ghost Leader, wasn't that one used in RE3?

If I remember correctly they used that in the actual in-game scenes and gameplay, but in the high-def cutscenes(as I call them) the UBCS used M16's, and then in the Outbreaks the UBCS used MP5's for some reason....

Anyway I love the MP5, it was used in RE2 by the USF, as well as in Outbreak, and was seen in Umbrella Chronicles and RE5.Smile
Yep, the M4A1 was used in RE3, though the in-game version was different from the one in cutscenes. The one above was used in cutscenes and the instruction book but with a different stock. I never saw any full-size M16s used by UBCS, though.

The in-game one had an RIS foregrip with an attached forward handgrip and bipod, and the carry handle/backsite removed and replaced with an M68 optical sight.

The MP5 was also in RE0, BTW.
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:50 am

In RE3's magnum. At the end, I just create magnum bullets and life is easier ^^
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Magnum.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:04 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
The killer 7(RE4) aka ColtM1911A1 Government (.45acp):

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? M1911_Pistol_US
The Killer7 was an AMT Hardballer, not a 1911A1 Gov.

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? AMTHardballer
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? RE4_killer7
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Magnum and the gattling gun from RE2....such fun just mowing down zombie after zombie..... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Yep, the M4A1 was used in RE3, though the in-game version was different from the one in cutscenes. The one above was used in cutscenes and the instruction book but with a different stock. I never saw any full-size M16s used by UBCS, though.

The in-game one had an RIS foregrip with an attached forward handgrip and bipod, and the carry handle/backsite removed and replaced with an M68 optical sight.

The MP5 was also in RE0, BTW.

Aw yes, I remember the two guys that met their end by the leeches.Smile

I was mainly referring to the inconsitencies with what the UBCS use as their primary weapon though, Capcom can't seem to decide on them...

Hmmm, they looked like M16's to me, but I am no gun expert, I will leave that to you and Barry.Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I was mainly referring to the inconsitencies with what the UBCS use as their primary weapon though, Capcom can't seem to decide on them...

Hmmm, they looked like M16's to me, but I am no gun expert, I will leave that to you and Barry.Wink
They were M4s. Too short to be M16s.

But I would imagine UBCS chooses whatever suits the mission requirements, like when you see SEALs with M4A1s in one instance and Mark 18 CQBWs in another.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

They were M4s. Too short to be M16s.

But I would imagine UBCS chooses whatever suits the mission requirements, like when you see SEALs with M4A1s in one instance and Mark 18 CQBWs in another.

They may have been M4's, I don't remember the lenght as much, just that they looked a whole hell of alot different than the ones from the in-game cutscenes...

The UBCS were basically just a bunch of mercenaries, I would imagine that Umbrella would just buy something that would be used by everyone, something issued to everyone, like a good rifle and a cheap handgun, not so sure that each individual were able to customize their weaponry...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:09 am

Spike991 wrote:
The UBCS were basically just a bunch of mercenaries, I would imagine that Umbrella would just buy something that would be used by everyone, something issued to everyone, like a good rifle and a cheap handgun, not so sure that each individual were able to customize their weaponry...
I doubt Umbrella would make the mistake of ill-equipping them like that. We know they had M4s, MP5s, and G3-type rifles, at least.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I doubt Umbrella would make the mistake of ill-equipping them like that. We know they had M4s, MP5s, and G3-type rifles, at least.

I mean how much money do you think they would be investing in those guys, basically mercanries, crimimals, etc, I just thought they would buy a bunch of the same guns, standard issue for each and every UBCS member...like I know the handgun was real cheap, it says so when you examine it, but the rifles seem pretty top-notch, just seems a bit weird how it continues to change, not so much as a way to add diversity to the weaponry, but a lack of continuity.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:29 am

Don't mercenaries usually use their own weaponry?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

These guys aren't mercanaries per se, but just a private military funded by our friendly neighborhood Umbrella corp., for use by Umbrella corp.Smile
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:17 am

350 magnum.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:19 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

These guys aren't mercanaries per se, but just a private military funded by our friendly neighborhood Umbrella corp., for use by Umbrella corp.Smile

Oh ok. I didn't think they were actual mercenaries, but since you and GL kept calling them that, I just took your word for it lol. I don't know much about the UBCS and Hunk and all that.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The guys in the opening video of Nemesis, with the Umbrella logo on their uniforms. They are also in the films.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Generally, their employers buy the weapons, not the contractors themselves. Getting a class 3 federal firearms license is a hassle and expensive out the ass.
Spike991 wrote:
I mean how much money do you think they would be investing in those guys, basically mercanries, crimimals, etc, I just thought they would buy a bunch of the same guns, standard issue for each and every UBCS member...like I know the handgun was real cheap, it says so when you examine it, but the rifles seem pretty top-notch, just seems a bit weird how it continues to change, not so much as a way to add diversity to the weaponry, but a lack of continuity.Smile
They would invest enough to make them a potent fighting force, considering what they were tasked to do. Same thing with the Umbrella Special Task Force (Hunk's unit).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next