HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:45 pm

for me its weskers magnum in re5.thats a lethal weapon
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:07 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Which magnum? There's four of them.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

There were four magnums? I only remember two, a revolver & a semi-auto...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:25 pm

the magnum he uses in the mercenaries in his stars costume.thats amazing
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

No, there were three. The S&W Model 29, Desert Eagle, and S&W 500.

Why the f*ck did I count four? scratch
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:23 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Oh, I still only remember two...I need to go back now and look at them. The S&W 500 was the one Wesker used with his STARS outfit right? I think the 29 was the revolver, and the Desert Eagle speaks for itself, I probably just looked at the Desert Eagle & the 500 and though they were the same...

P.S., GL, at your other comment, a senior moment perhaps???Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:33 am

Spike991 wrote:
Oh, I still only remember two...I need to go back now and look at them. The S&W 500 was the one Wesker used with his STARS outfit right? I think the 29 was the revolver, and the Desert Eagle speaks for itself, I probably just looked at the Desert Eagle & the 500 and though they were the same...
No, STARS Wesker had the Desert Eagle. The S&W 500 was used by Midnight Wesker.
Quote :
No, I expressly remember counting four magnums (and I had just been playing the game, too). Strange...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

The Desert Eagle and M500 are totally different. The 29 and M500 are both revolvers. The Deagle (sorry GL, you probably hate it when people call it that lol) uses a clip. I prefer the M500. I think people that use the Desert Eagle use it because of it's speed, but I can usually hit my mark the first time. If I don't though...*shudders*
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Well I think I will stick with Jill's BSAA Mercs pistol...whatever it is called.Smile It can sure take their heads off pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:47 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The Deagle (sorry GL, you probably hate it when people call it that lol) uses a clip.
Nah, doesn't bother me. I despise the Desert Eagle and have other much more profane names for it...

But it uses a magazine, not a clip. There's a huge difference between the two.
To illustrate the difference:
Spoiler:
Spike991 wrote:
Well I think I will stick with Jill's BSAA Mercs pistol...whatever it is called.Smile It can sure take their heads off pretty quickly.
Beretta Px4 Storm.

But I prefer the Kimber Desert Warrior myself. Ah, what a beauty it is. I love you Too bad it hasn't been in an RE game yet... Sad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Storm eh? I like that, it was a great handgun in RE5.Smile

What is the one you are talking about, the Kimber, do you have any nice pictures of such a gun?Smile

To be completely honest, I didn't know the difference between clip & magazine, in fact I thought they were the same...

But that is why we have our resident firearms expert here.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:19 pm

If you open a magazine does it become a clip? Razz Sorry for teh n00b mistake.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
What is the one you are talking about, the Kimber, do you have any nice pictures of such a gun?Smile
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 KimberDesertWarrior

Now that's a pistol truly worthy of Jill Valentine's sexiness. Too bad Capcom's in love with that pissy little 9mm cartridge. Sad
Quote :
To be completely honest, I didn't know the difference between clip & magazine, in fact I thought they were the same...
NiteKrawler wrote:
If you open a magazine does it become a clip? Razz Sorry for teh n00b mistake.
Nope and nope.
Spike991 wrote:
But that is why we have our resident firearms expert here.Smile
Just don't say that around PE. He'll get jealous.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm

That looks pretty nice.Wink Say, wouldn't happen to have a picture of Brad Pitt's character's gun from Se7en would you? That was a pretty awesome looking gun, but I had no idea what it was...

"Just don't say that around PE. He'll get jealous."

He'll be okay, he is probably more knowledgable on firearms than me.Smile or is he....
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That looks pretty nice.Wink Say, wouldn't happen to have a picture of Brad Pitt's character's gun from Se7en would you? That was a pretty awesome looking gun, but I had no idea what it was...
It was a customized Springfield Armory 1911.

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 GP_WE_M1911Peral_lg
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Thanks, that would probably be my favorite pistol.Wink

What is that thing at the top used for, the thing right next to the sight?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
That would be the hammer. It was named as such for both resemblance and functional similarity to the common tool. The function of it is to strike the firing pin, which detonates the impact-sensitive cartridge primer.

When the trigger of a firearm is depressed, it acts on the sear, which in turn releases the spring-tensioned hammer. Some firearms have a striker instead of a hammer and firing pin.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:03 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That would be the hammer. It was named as such for both resemblance and functional similarity to the common tool. The function of it is to strike the firing pin, which detonates the impact-sensitive cartridge primer.

When the trigger of a firearm is depressed, it acts on the sear, which in turn releases the spring-tensioned hammer. Some firearms have a striker instead of a hammer and firing pin.

So thinking it was like a Luger was actually correct?Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

Now that's a pistol truly worthy of Jill Valentine's sexiness. Too bad Capcom's in love with that pissy little 9mm cartridge. Sad
I truely hate the kimber(despise the fact its based on the colt m1911A1)with its all desert color and with the plastic grips,not to mention the hammer....ugh look like a plastic toy for me.

But I agree with you,even if I think the 9mm is a correct caliber,the .45(11,43mm) is the best(along with 12,7mm* of course Razz) .

and now THAT'S a true beauty.
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 ColtL7050w

"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now." - Colonel Robert J. Coates, USMC

Ghost Leader wrote:

Just don't say that around PE. He'll get jealous.
Nah I believe there can be more than one people to "know things" about firearms.
(even if one of them seems to think he knows a lot more than the others Rolling Eyes )

Spike991 wrote:

So thinking it was like a Luger was actually correct?
If your talking about the p08( named parabellum but known as Luger)so then its wrong because a luger is working with a striker and not a hammer...(like GL said,there's both).

*Im talking about both .50 cal for the anti-material sniper rifles and the Desert Eagle.50AE(before GL has to say anything about it)wich both are completely different,but that would be really stupid of anyone to think I don't know something like that...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:59 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 ColtL7050w
ah yes the classic WWII sidearm...one of my favorites
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
(even if one of them seems to think he knows a lot more than the others Rolling Eyes )
Your pathetic little Desert Eagle argument confirm a long time ago that I know more than you.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Your pathetic little Desert Eagle argument confirm a long time ago that I know more than you.

Wich argument?
the one I just like it more than other guns(except few),even if its not perfect?
Thats one of a hell of an argument that shows your skills over mine,for sure Rolling Eyes .

Ps:This time dont tell me I started anything with....this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:47 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
Wich argument?
the one I just like it more than other guns(except few),even if its not perfect?
Thats one of a hell of an argument that shows your skills over mine,for sure Rolling Eyes .
No, that was never the point of that discussion. The point of it was its suitability for military use, but you had no base to your argument and kept trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
SamXD23
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am

Infinite rocket launcher (RE4)

Its just to much fun blowing up enemy after enemy :D
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:35 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Wich argument?
No, that was never the point of that discussion. The point of it was its suitability for military use, but you had no base to your argument and kept trying to change the subject.

Sorry for the last OOC ,but I just want to end this.

At the start we were talkin about wich weapons we want to see in CODMW2...then you stated you dont want to see this "shitty desert eagle" in while saying you want to see 3 different(but so same in the look) models of m4....

so I answered the Desert Eagle is a lot better than the m4 for me,with what you answered that the m4 is a lot better than the desert eagle,because many units use it in the world,wich is an absolutely ridiculous argument for me because NOT EVERYONE USE IT(count in many of the best units in the world aka Spetsnaz,british SAS,not to mention the "normal" units) but just to fight your argument I tried to "debate" about this shitty argument...so I absolutely have no interest about the use of the Desert Eagle as a military side arm and I still think the Desert Eagle is better than the m4 for me.
Beside that,you went off-topic on the debate on your own and all other arguments I was debating with you,I debated those just to not let for you a single argument(even those who wern't about the Desert Eagle or the m4),in other words,I did it to just piss you off.

Subject Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next