HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) Empty
PostSubject: Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)   Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:05 pm

I originally had this long post and plans to rate each soundtrack as I listed them, but what I had already typed was lost because I accidentally pressed "back".

Oh well, if I want to make a detailed post, I will later. This is my list of my favorite to least favorite soundtracks of each Resident Evil game. Remember, the higher the number, the lower it is on the list.

1. Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (Perfect. Literally flawless and beautiful. If this game is remembered for anything, it should be the music.)
2. Resident Evil Code: Veronica
3. Resident Evil 2
4. Resident Evil 5
5. Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
6. Resident Evil 1
7. Resident Evil 4
8. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
9. REmake (I like it, but not as much as the other games, even the original. However the save theme as well as the credits theme are absolutely beautiful. But two songs do not make a soundtrack for me)

What's yours?
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)   Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:57 pm

I really can't rank them, as they all kind of balance themselves in the end. For example, the only tracks that I can remember from RE3 is the music from the animated intro befoe the menu, when Jill is narrating at the beginning, and Never Give Up The Escape. Never Give Up The Escape, however, is one of the most haunting pieces of videogame music that I have ever heard. For CV, the only track that I can remember is the the Doll, but it's stupendous as well. I've only heard the soundtrack for the Dual Shock version of the first game, but the tracks for the Guardhouse (upstairs and basement) are amazing. RE2 soundtrack is flawless. RE4 has the mighty Infiltration, Regenerador them, and Ada's Mercenaries theme. RE5 has the great ambient African music.

Long story short, I think it's just impossible for me to put them in a list.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)   Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:42 am

1: RE2 - Such variety. Terrifying (RPD Library) to depressing (Good Bye, Leon...) to epic ('T' - B) to just plain awesome (The Second Malformation of G)
2: RE5 - Sad but True is one of the best RE songs up to date. As well as others.
3: RE3 - Beginning Songs are da bomb. As well as Nemesis' themes. Even though he's a douche.
4: RE4 - Good Soundtrack, it spreads into amazing mode after you get to the island.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)   Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:46 am

Hard. REmake had the best atmospheric soundtrack, but if I would rank them for how beautiful they are, my list is like this:

1. Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
2. Resident Evil 2
3. Resident Evil 3
4. Resident Evil 5
5. REmake
6. Resident Evil 1
7. Resident Evil 4

I didn't include DSC and UC, because they are basically a remake, and I like the original version more most of the times.
I also didn't include spin-offs because I haven't heard enough to rank them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)   Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:19 am

Resident Evil 2 had the best soundtrack. I can't seem to remember much from the other games but the songs in RE2 have just stuck with me.

The original had some good, atmospheric music too.

RaviorStygian wrote:
I originally had this long post and plans to rate each soundtrack as I listed them, but what I had already typed was lost because I accidentally pressed "back".
This has happened to me a lot. We really should have a popup thing that would ask if you REALLY wanted to leave the "reply" page.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)   Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite) Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Resident Evil Soundtracks (Favorite to Least Favorite)
Page 1 of 1