HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am

Magnum. You can blow through two enemies at once with that weapon and get a good headshot from time to time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:13 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

Ghost Leader wrote:

You might not care about people insulting your armed forces, but I take personal exception when people like you insult mine. Your country is the one that sat by under a shield of neutrality when Nazi Germany was massacring millions of innocent people. My country led a bloody amphibious assault on the beaches of France to stop it. Your people have never fought for a damn thing in their lives, whereas mine defeated the Empire of Japan single-handedly!
With the help of the nuclear bomb,wich is based on Einstein's discoveries,wich was first a german and then a switzer.

I wouldn't brag about that too much big guy. I sure as hell wouldn't and I'm part of the ones who used the damn thing.

P.S. Super lolz at the Hello Kitty shotgun.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I wouldn't brag about that too much big guy. I sure as hell wouldn't and I'm part of the ones who used the damn thing.

P.S. Super lolz at the Hello Kitty shotgun.

I did'nt stated here if I was proud of it or not(and I won't say what I think about it here,not the subject), but Einstein himself was feeling ashame about what he discovered.

But GL seemed to be proud of the victory the US did "alone" over the Japan,and you can't deny the 2 nuclear blasts were a major part of it,so...think about it.
(and no im not trying to make you think the switzers nor Einstein are a part of this victory)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Yes, but we would have won without the bombs. That's what makes them so bad.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

what's worse is to use them when you know you will won it...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 pm

PE, would you just drop it? I'm tired of your harassment. And it's ruining this forum for me.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 pm

I love the way that the Broken Buttlefly makes "BAM BAM reload" ^-^
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:18 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

what's worse is to use them when you know you will won it...

That's what I said Captain Obvious.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:25 pm

boy as anyone else noticed how hot this forum is getting?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:07 pm

Regenerator wrote:

Come one Regen! Join the fun! Get an argument buddy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:30 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Come one Regen! Join the fun! Get an argument buddy. Razz
lol if the moment is right...for the most part I like to sit and watch
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:16 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PE, would you just drop it? I'm tired of your harassment. And it's ruining this forum for me.

May I remind you that YOU started it just because I said I personnally find the Kimber really ugly,so if you don't want to create a war everytime someone has not the same opinion, just deal with the fact some people may not like the same things as you.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:54 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

May I remind you that YOU started it just because I said I personnally find the Kimber really ugly,so if you don't want to create a war everytime someone has not the same opinion, just deal with the fact some people may not like the same things as you.

And again, you hide behind the "just accept my point of view" veil. Let me ask you something. How does a debate start? Disagreement. How does a war start? Disagreement. What is the difference? Civility. GL never starts a war, he starts a debate. The indicating characteristic here is his civility. You, on the other hand, instantly go for personal attacks, rather than just having a civil debate. You always instigate him as well, and he at least has the decency to stay calm and civil or just leave. The bottom line is, he starts debates, you start wars.

P.S. When you say "YOU started it", you have obviously made a mistake. He started a debate. It is your fault that you mistook it for war.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:15 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

And again, you hide behind the "just accept my point of view" veil. Let me ask you something. How does a debate start? Disagreement. How does a war start? Disagreement. What is the difference? Civility. GL never starts a war, he starts a debate. The indicating characteristic here is his civility. You, on the other hand, instantly go for personal attacks, rather than just having a civil debate. You always instigate him as well, and he at least has the decency to stay calm and civil or just leave. The bottom line is, he starts debates, you start wars.

P.S. When you say "YOU started it", you have obviously made a mistake. He started a debate. It is your fault that you mistook it for war.

Oh yeah so "I" took it for a war?

Ghost Leader wrote:

Hey, if he wants to go another round, I'll gladly lace up my gloves.

Rolling Eyes

and what is really funny it's HE constantly attacked me personnaly on this "debate" and just dropped with "stop harassing me" it's too easy,he can't just drop it like that and saying im harassing him...
I even avoided personal argues as Spike requested and YOU think I just took it for a war and attacked him personnaly?
Like you said,I've just pointed out my personal view of the things by saying the Kimber is ugly,but probably as effective as a 1911 is...,where is the civility by saying things like he did and constantly attacking about my tastes of the Desert Eagle,wich is in no way related to this "debate",and then just drop off under the cover of the fact I would be harassing him just by answering the argues directly related to the "debate",so who's hiding behind something,eh?

Ps:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That's what I said Captain Obvious.

My bad on this one "Crawly",I missed a "yeah" at the start of the sentence...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:29 am

PublicEnemy wrote:

Oh yeah so "I" took it for a war?

Ghost Leader wrote:

Rolling Eyes

and what is really funny it's HE constantly attacked me personnaly on this "debate"

Wow, saying he will go another round is totally insulting...[/sarcasm]

PublicEnemy wrote:
(even if one of them seems to think he knows a lot more than the others Rolling Eyes )

PublicEnemy wrote:
Thats right,it's him,that's why they're all absolutely unrealistics(at a certain rate).
(about GL being the RE4 merchant)

PublicEnemy wrote:
So stupid and arrogant you are....

PublicEnemy wrote:
that's pretty stupid if you ask me.

PublicEnemy wrote:
GhostLeader wrote:
Yet the most formidable fighting force on the face of the earth, the United States Marine Corps, chose these "plastic toys" to arm their best and brightest, the Force Recon platoons.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

^^Just to show that you can never seem to argue for yourself, so you just act like you don't care, even though just minutes before that you cared enough to personally attack GL about it.

PublicEnemy wrote:
and I am trying to start a flame war just because I said "how arrogant and stupid you are"?

Yes.

PublicEnemy wrote:
for sure that's a lot more insulting than this...
GhostLeader wrote:
Fucking hypocrite

Yes, but what GL said is true...
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:15 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Wow, saying he will go another round is totally insulting...[/sarcasm]
No,but how smart you are....you didn't understand how much it shows he think it is a kind of war.

Like that sentence I found on another topic...
GhostLeader wrote:

Well...I'm getting ready to go to war against PE again.

No comments...

PublicEnemy wrote:
(even if one of them seems to think he knows a lot more than the others Rolling Eyes )

PublicEnemy wrote:
Thats right,it's him,that's why they're all absolutely unrealistics(at a certain rate).
And NOW that's insulting? Rolling Eyes then I wonder what should be something like "You piece of shit"...

PublicEnemy wrote:
GhostLeader wrote:
Yet the most formidable fighting force on the face of the earth, the United States Marine Corps, chose these "plastic toys" to arm their best and brightest, the Force Recon platoons.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

NiteKrawler wrote:

^^Just to show that you can never seem to argue for yourself, so you just act like you don't care, even though just minutes before that you cared enough to personally attack GL about it.

There's nothin more to argue than just laugh to death...what he said is just ridiculous as hell.
With this kind of words(can't call it an argue),peoples like him just making peoples hate more and more the marines over the world...those words are so arrogant,why do you think peoples over the world hate americans so much?

PublicEnemy wrote:
and I am trying to start a flame war just because I said "how arrogant and stupid you are"?

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes.
Like you said for him,I just said the truth.
and I stopped personal attacks after Spike requested it,so look yourself first before saying im starting every flame war...

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes, but what GL said is true...

So when Im just defending myself Im trying to start a flame war and when it's him,it's just the truth eh?
You're just like him,perhaps worse,and that's something really hard.

Now that was the truth.

and by the way you seems to want to start the flame war again,so please go ahead,continue his "awesome" work...

I was dropping it,but congratulations,you started it again.

All that because you guys can't accept differing point of views or beliefs,no matters if you find those beliefs right or not
well every differing beliefs from yours aren't right for you, from what I see...

Ps:Do you need some little stars(*) where I'm being ironic or you're lone brain cell will be enough to understand?
(yeah that was kind of harsh but you started it,just face the consequences now)
And before you answer anything you might think who is starting it...

Now for something funny:

Jun 17:Said I find the look of the Kimber ugly...
GhostLeader wrote:

GhostLeader wrote:

Well...I'm getting ready to go to war against PE again.

Jun 18:Personal attacks and argues...
GhostLeader wrote:

Sit back and enjoy. I can do this all day.

Jun 26:I stopped the personal attacks....
GhostLeader wrote:

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:44 am

PublicEnemy wrote:

No,but with the total lack(again) of brain you got,you didn't understand how much it shows he think it is a kind of war.

Of course he thinks it is a war. You made that clear.

PublicEnemy wrote:
(about GL being the RE4 merchant)

PublicEnemy wrote:
And NOW that's insulting? Rolling Eyes

Yes? You didn't make much sense there...whatever.

PublicEnemy wrote:
GhostLeader wrote:

PublicEnemy wrote:
There's nothin more to argue than just laugh to death...what he said is just ridiculous as hell.
With this kind of words(can't call it an argue),peoples like him just making peoples hate more and more the marines over the world...those words are so arrogant,why do you think peoples over the world hate americans so much?

Well, if it weren't true, then maybe all the ass backward countries in the world would get their fucking acts together and stop calling on us to stop shit. I'm getting sick of 3rd and 2nd world countries having civil wars and tyrannies because the people are too ignorant to stand together and so every other country begs us to help. Why can't you stop the Rwanda conflict? You need to help South American facsist countries! So when we do go and lend help, we are the damn bad guys? If we intervene, we are "unrightfully" occupying territory, and if we stay out of it we are "uncaring cold American pigs". That's bullshit. Everyone bitches about the US being the world's police force. You know what? Stop treating us like we are then! It's just like real police officers, they are hated until they are needed. Maybe the Swiss should get off their asses and help the world a little bit instead of hiding.

PublicEnemy wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes.
PublicEnemy wrote:
Like you said for him,I just said the truth.
and I stopped personal attacks after Spike requested it,so look yourself first before saying im starting every flame war...

You didn't say one bit of truth. He's neither arrogant, nor stupid. You have no proof of either thing. He, on the hand, has hard proof of you being a hypocrite. He even showed you.

PublicEnemy wrote:
Ps:Do you need some little stars(*) where I'm being ironic or you're lone brain cell will be enough to understand?

Yeah, way to show that you don't personally insult anyone.

Jun 17:
GhostLeader wrote:

Not insulting.

Jun 18:
GhostLeader wrote:

Sit back and enjoy. I can do this all day.

Not insulting.

Jun 26:
GhostLeader wrote:

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:09 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

Of course he thinks it is a war. You made that clear.
Sure....a war Rolling Eyes

NiteKrawler wrote:

Well, if it weren't true, then maybe all the ass backward countries in the world would get their fucking acts together and stop calling on us to stop shit. I'm getting sick of 3rd and 2nd world countries having civil wars and tyrannies because the people are too ignorant to stand together and so every other country begs us to help. Why can't you stop the Rwanda conflict? You need to help South American facsist countries! So when we do go and lend help, we are the damn bad guys? If we intervene, we are "unrightfully" occupying territory, and if we stay out of it we are "uncaring cold American pigs". That's bullshit. Everyone bitches about the US being the world's police force. You know what? Stop treating us like we are then! It's just like real police officers, they are hated until they are needed. Maybe the Swiss should get off their asses and help the world a little bit instead of hiding.
I couldn't remember iraqis beggin your help...
just an old story of false presumptions about biochemicals weapons and the petrol Rolling Eyes

and just for you to know,the swiss are keepin peace around the kosovo and eastern countries like your soldiers are doing in afhganistan...where half of the troops are NATO and half americans,so no,you're not alone playing the policemen outhere...

NiteKrawler wrote:

You didn't say one bit of truth. He's neither arrogant, nor stupid. You have no proof of either thing. He, on the hand, has hard proof of you being a hypocrite. He even showed you.
Yeah sure,those proofs are as valuable as those you guys had about iraqis making biochemical weapons...

NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, way to show that you don't personally insult anyone.
PublicEnemy wrote:

NiteKrawler wrote:

Not insulting.

NiteKrawler wrote:

Not insulting.

NiteKrawler wrote:

Ditto.

As usual you didn't understand a shit about what I wanted to point out....

Jun 17:as I pointed it out,he's "ready to fight",just because I said I personnaly find the Kimber ugly...
Jun 18:I'm pointing the fact he still "want to fight" and personal insults between me and him starts...
Jun 26:I stopped the personal insults and just kept argues about the debate and what does he answer?
GhostLeader wrote:

It just point out how much it looks like he just want to goes on a (flame) war...
and also shows he dropped the fight he was capable of "doing all the day"....
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:59 am

is there any need for these long messages
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am

weskersbarber wrote:
is there any need for these long messages

Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: Favorite Weapon? Hmmm...   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Gotta go with the H&K USP from RE4. Its Exclusive upgrade is God in the earlier chapters of Resident Evil 4. Though the Red 9 (Mauser C96) is fun as well, as it takes away the need for a sniper rifle with the added accuracy the stock brings.

Least favorite?

Chicago Typewriter. It is so much rape, it takes the fun right out of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Favorite Weapon? Hmmm...   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

The member 'Raef' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Search (For Item)' : 5
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Leon Ken wrote:
The member 'Raef' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Search (For Item)' : 5

?Whats that mean XD
Lol anyway my favorite weapon right now is the Broken Butterfly from RE4 (This is a convo between me and my brother)
I say "Alex why dont you use the magnum instead of the Red9"
He says "Because I dont have ammo for it"
I say "Really check your Attache case ....or however you say that"
He says "Fine"
He says "Oh I do have 10 extra and 10 in the clip...or is it a drum...or mabey a barrel...well anyway
SALAZAR EAT LEAD YOU FUCK ASS BIATCH AS PUNK ASS NIGGA"
I say "Fuck that mutha fucka up the ass"

LOOOL thats why its my favorite weapon...also cause i like it.
Back to top Go down
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: LOL   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Amazing! You can say "fuck" and it won't be censored with "frak" like ACS...LMAO

Anyways, the only reason I don't use magnums in RE4, is because of two reasons:

A.) Ammo is like trying to find diamonds in your backyard.
B.) I don't need that much rape to rape. lol
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Raef wrote:
Amazing! You can say "fuck" and it won't be censored with "frak" like ACS...LMAO

Anyways, the only reason I don't use magnums in RE4, is because of two reasons:

A.) Ammo is like trying to find diamonds in your backyard.
B.) I don't need that much rape to rape. lol

Lol my brother finds like 10 bullets every 10 minuets for magnum
I LOVE WEBSITES THAT DONT CENSOR FUCKING THINGS LIKE THE WORD FUCK xD sorry for caps just had to put that out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next