HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: .................   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:12 pm

I never find ammo for the magnum, or the mine thrower. I know its one of those "Gotta have it to get it" deals, but even when I have it, stockpiling it in quanaties over 20 rounds is impossible.

BTW, P.R.L. 412 FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:14 pm

Raef wrote:
I never find ammo for the magnum, or the mine thrower. I know its one of those "Gotta have it to get it" deals, but even when I have it, stockpiling it in quanaties over 20 rounds is impossible.

BTW, P.R.L. 412 FTW.

No just have the schotgun rifle pitol and magnum or mine trower and u get lots of ammo for them.
Back to top Go down
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:13 pm

man i only use the Red9 and the original shotgun, the one found in the house in the village
Back to top Go down
http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/HUNK
Raef
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Raef

PostSubject: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:45 am

Hands down. HUNK and the neck snap is the undisputed champ.
Back to top Go down
http://acecombatskies.com/index.php?showuser=6175
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Raef wrote:
Hands down. HUNK and the neck snap is the undisputed champ.
well yeah, but hes only in mercenaries mode :/
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Well,I think you can manage to play him in the campaign on the pc version.
Back to top Go down
HUNK
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 pm

you can, but havent found the mod for it
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 am

The more I think about it the more this What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 Desert%20Eagle
Is my favorite weapon in RE (Its from RE5 you get it during the fight with Wesker and its in a Box upstairs.)
I use it with unlimited ammo.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 6:25 am

I don't like the Eagle as much as the M500. I know it is faster and very powerful, but I like a good kick. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't like the Eagle as much as the M500. I know it is faster and very powerful, but I like a good kick. Smile

XD Same here but I use Deagle because every 1 shot the M500 shoots the Deagle shoots 2 and the M500 shoots 5000dmg shots but the Deagle shoots 3000 so the Deagle is better in damage in the long run.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:44 pm

AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

XD Same here but I use Deagle because every 1 shot the M500 shoots the Deagle shoots 2 and the M500 shoots 5000dmg shots but the Deagle shoots 3000 so the Deagle is better in damage in the long run.

Is it 3,000 or 2,000? I thought it was 2,000.

EDIT: Nope, I fail. It's 3,000. Either way, I'd rather get the 1 shot kill instead of having another chance to miss. Wink
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
AlbertWesker wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Is it 3,000 or 2,000? I thought it was 2,000.

EDIT: Nope, I fail. It's 3,000. Either way, I'd rather get the 1 shot kill instead of having another chance to miss. Wink

True I agree I do like the M500 better its just I use the Deagle when there is lots of enemies like in Public Assembaly place in Chapter 1
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Does the L. Hawk pierce like the M500 does? I tried using the Hawk once and I failed spectacularly.
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Does the L. Hawk pierce like the M500 does? I tried using the Hawk once and I failed spectacularly.

It can take about 3 enemies with one shot but then no more.......I tried XD Used Sheva as bait......she died I didnt care enough to save her so I let her die.
Back to top Go down
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:14 am

Hi every one,

I am new the forum and to RE franchise. RE4 is my first RE and FPS game. Currently playing through pro mode in RE4.

Preferred weapons:
1) Shot gun or riot gun - popping heads off.
2) Black tail - quick fire and quick reload and loads of ammo.

Least preferred weapons:

Broken butterfly,revolvers(so hard to aim with those things).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 pm

leon84 wrote:
Hi every one,

I am new the forum and to RE franchise. RE4 is my first RE and FPS game. Currently playing through pro mode in RE4.

Preferred weapons:
1) Shot gun or riot gun - popping heads off.
2) Black tail - quick fire and quick reload and loads of ammo.

Least preferred weapons:

Broken butterfly,revolvers(so hard to aim with those things).

Welcome to the forums. You should make an intro. Smile By the way, RE4 wasn't your first FPS, considering it is actually a third person shooter. Razz
Back to top Go down
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:57 am

@nitekrawler:

I dont think leaon's head and back make him a third person in the game. He cant be moved as freely as a third person which makes it prettty much FPS. Capcom can sure find new gameplay to let gamers suffer Mad .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:11 am

leon84 wrote:
@nitekrawler:

I dont think leaon's head and back make him a third person in the game. He cant be moved as freely as a third person which makes it prettty much FPS. Capcom can sure find new gameplay to let gamers suffer Mad .

If you aren't looking directly through a character's eyes, it is third person. RE4's style is not a new or different style of gameplay, except for in the RE franchise. So it isn't a FPS at all.
Back to top Go down
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:44 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
leon84 wrote:
@nitekrawler:

If you aren't looking directly through a character's eyes, it is third person. RE4's style is not a new or different style of gameplay, except for in the RE franchise. So it isn't a FPS at all.

"pot - ate - toes, pot-a-toes" Razz . It is pretty much FPS. At least i would be comfortable in other FPS after RE4. After moving freely in third person games,
FPS games made me dizzy when moved like third person.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 am

...lol. You must not know much about video games or perspectives. First person is looking through the character's eyes. That means that to look, you have to aim somewhere. Third person is from behind the back or over the shoulder or whatever. This means that you can see all around you without having to move much. You wouldn't say that a paper written with a lot of "I"s or "we"s was third person because there is a huge difference. Same with video game perspectives. I know it doesn't really matter but if you go and blab about how an obviously third person shooter is actually a first person shooter, no one will take you seriously.
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
...lol. You must not know much about video games or perspectives. First person is looking through the character's eyes. That means that to look, you have to aim somewhere. Third person is from behind the back or over the shoulder or whatever. This means that you can see all around you without having to move much. You wouldn't say that a paper written with a lot of "I"s or "we"s was third person because there is a huge difference. Same with video game perspectives. I know it doesn't really matter but if you go and blab about how an obviously third person shooter is actually a first person shooter, no one will take you seriously.

i have to agree with him there mate............
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:01 am

just read the whole topic. GL owns... and mines handcannon. m500 for you special people
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:28 am

nekronuke wrote:
just read the whole topic. GL owns... and mines handcannon. m500 for you special people

I'll send him your regards. Smile We need him back...badly.
Back to top Go down
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
...lol. You must not know much about video games or perspectives. First person is looking through the character's eyes. That means that to look, you have to aim somewhere.

So u r saying that u dont aim in RE. U are the worst noob i am confronting. RE4 is all about aiming and so is FPS.

NiteKrawler wrote:

Third person is from behind the back or over the shoulder or whatever. This means that you can see all around you without having to move much.

I dont think u have played Third person games ever in ur noob days. Third person can be moved in any and all directions and can intiate attacks any direction. Not jus by seeing everywhere makes u a third person in the game.Leon cannot initiate attacks in all directions.

NiteKrawler wrote:

You wouldn't say that a paper written with a lot of "I"s or "we"s was third person because there is a huge difference. Same with video game perspectives. I know it doesn't really matter but if you go and blab about how an obviously third person shooter is actually a first person shooter, no one will take you seriously.

Difference is in the context of "I"s and "we"s on the paper that determine the third person. In context of RE4, Leon is almost the first person.

Though technically u are not looking through leon's eyes, u are looking only where leon is looking.As i said,"pot - ate -toes", "pot -a -toes".
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 pm

LEON! CALM! he didn't say you dont have to aim. he said you have to aim SOMEWHERE! thats saying you have to aim (sorry, i dont like using quotes, it crowds my typing space...) FPS is halo. 3rd person is... RE4 .and bring back GL, please! did PE scare him off or something? really, he didnt make very good arguments... so... and GL know his firearms...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next