HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?

Go down 
+22
Raef
Leon Kennedy
Bernard
The mastAH!
SamXD23
weskersbarber
HUNK
frodomir
TyRaNT_
NEMESIS23
RedFieldRiot
Jamesy
BioHazardMerc1
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Ghost Leader
lyfesArcanum
Jill Valentine
Cakeman
KL70
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:17 pm

leon84 wrote:

So u r saying that u dont aim in RE. U are the worst noob i am confronting. RE4 is all about aiming and so is FPS.

...Where did I ever say that you don't aim in RE? Learn to read and comprehend.

Quote :
I dont think u have played Third person games ever in ur noob days. Third person can be moved in any and all directions and can intiate attacks any direction. Not jus by seeing everywhere makes u a third person in the game.Leon cannot initiate attacks in all directions.

Considering third person games are my favorites to play, you are definitely wrong. You say that third person can be moved in any and all directions and can attack in any direction. You can in first person games as well. Third person and first person have nothing to do with the way you attack. The dividing line between the two types is perspective. This is a fact and isn't even up for debate. Go anywhere and say that RE4 is a first person shooter and you will be laughed at.

Quote :
Difference is in the context of "I"s and "we"s on the paper that determine the third person. In context of RE4, Leon is almost the first person.

See? You have no idea what you are talking about. Papers written in the third person have no "I"s or "we"s. It doesn't matter how close the camera comes to being through Leon's own eyes; if the camera is not shown through his eyes, it is not first person.

Also, refrain from name calling. It degrades the conversation.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 pm

AND THE WINNER IS.... NIGHTCRAWLER, LEON84 COULDNT GET BACK UP FROM THAT LAST KNOCKOUT BLOW! ok, night crawler, your choice, finish him with: dagger, gun, pole, eraser.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm

You can never win an argument if the other party doesn't wish to lose.

P.S. I sent you a message if you didn't see that. Smile
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

THANK YOU! damn you public enemy! as soon as figger out this friends foes thing, you ARE TOAST!
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 pm

The member 'nekronuke' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Search (For Item)' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'Search (For Item)' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

"to look at somewhere, u have to aim somewhere".

In RE4, to look at objects which are not infront of you, (beneath u or above u) u have to aim. There is no camera to look above or below u that makes leon a third person.

Game creators can classify games technically but in the end its execution of 0s and 1s. The way 0s and 1s are executed in RE4 make leon almost a first person. I think gamers need to question game classification based on gameplay and not by technical definitions.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

leon84 wrote:

In RE4, to look at objects which are not infront of you, (beneath u or above u) u have to aim. There is no camera to look above or below u that makes leon a third person.

Game creators can classify games technically but in the end its execution of 0s and 1s. The way 0s and 1s are executed in RE4 make leon almost a first person. I think gamers need to question game classification based on gameplay and not by technical definitions.

Ohz no! It's a gaming left wing radical calling for perspective reform! Run! Smile

Well, you can call it what you want, but just be prepared for disagreement.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:44 pm

wow. from guns to binary coding... this thread has EVERYTHING
Back to top Go down
leon84
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
leon84

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
leon84 wrote:

Ohz no! It's a gaming left wing radical calling for perspective reform! Run! Smile

Well, you can call it what you want, but just be prepared for disagreement.

Fine, be the game creator's puppet and agree to their gibberish classifications.

NiteKrawler wrote:

Considering third person games are my favorites to play, you are definitely wrong. You say that third person can be moved in any and all directions and can attack in any direction. You can in first person games as well. Third person and first person have nothing to do with the way you attack. The dividing line between the two types is perspective.

First person cannot initiate attacks or perform actions behind u or beside without moving character\'s own perspective. However a third person can initiate attacks on all directions without changing character\'s own perspective as objects can be accessed from any perspective(through camera) than the character. Leon cannot attack or perform actions on objects which are not in his perspective and has no other perspectives besides his.

"Universal standards on games" - go ahead and knock urself out.

@NEKRONUKE : By "puppet", I meant to agree and disagree to definitions. Nothing personal.

Last edited by leon84 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:05 pm

HEY! hey! no need to say things we can't take back! you don't mean that! leon84, please, you don't know what your saying!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm

leon84 wrote:

Fine, be the game creator's puppet and agree to their gibberish classifications.

I shall gladly! I'm American and we are quite good at being puppets! Also...just so you know, game developers and publishers aren't the ones who decide what their game's perspective is called. It's just a universal standard...common sense stuff. Third person has a certain meaning just like first person does. Calling RE4 a first person shooter is like calling an airplane a tricycle. It is just something that is accepted among us crazy folk.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:14 pm

i try not to be serious in arguments, but he has a good point. leon, your beating a dead horse. you bring up the same thing after he has proven you wrong, looking for another way to use it. (if that made sense to you) and nightkrawler is remaining an air of maturity, and your calling him a puppet of the MAN. not cool. NACHOS!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:50 pm

leon84 wrote:

First person cannot initiate attacks or perform actions behind u or beside without moving character\'s own perspective. However a third person can initiate attacks on all directions without changing character\'s own perspective as objects can be accessed from any perspective(through camera) than the character. Leon cannot attack or perform actions on objects which are not in his perspective and has no other perspectives besides his.

To initiate attacks behind you whilst playing an FPS, you need to turn around, unless you have an area of attack weapon/spell. But in most third person shooters/games, you have to turn around also. Take GTA4 for example. That is a third person action game and you have to turn around to attack behind you. So that argument is invalid.

Spoiler:

As I've said before, you can think RE4 is a third person shooter all you want. But if you think a lemon is a lime, guess what? It's still a lemon.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:15 am

nekronuke wrote:
THANK YOU! damn you public enemy! as soon as figger out this friends foes thing, you ARE TOAST!

----->
nekronuke wrote:
HEY! hey! no need to say things we can't take back!

So for now I won't say anything more and I don't care about wich side you're On

but you really should leave it before you get anything useless started.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 am

I wouldn't start anything with him nekro, unless you want to be bombarded with stupidity and hypocrisy. I want the record to show though, that I've already stated before that he only gets on if someone says something about him or if GL gets on. This just further proves my point.

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy obviously. He rarely posts unless someone says something about him or GL gets on. He posted up there ^^^ for the first time in a while which proves my point*AGAIN*...He's only here to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I wouldn't start anything with him nekro, unless you want to be bombarded with stupidity and hypocrisy. I want the record to show though, that I've already stated before that he only gets on if someone says something about him or if GL gets on. This just further proves my point.

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy obviously. He rarely posts unless someone says something about him or GL gets on. He posted up there ^^^ for the first time in a while which proves my point*AGAIN*...He's only here to cause trouble.

And *AGAIN* I'll tell you you're wrong because I posted elsewhere than this....

but same like usual ,when you got a point of view,anything else is absolutely wrong for you.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:45 pm

my only problem is your argument drove GL away. thats it. really, why argue when he has research to back it up? imfdb.com or smthng...
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 am

nekronuke wrote:
my only problem is your argument drove GL away. thats it. really, why argue when he has research to back it up? imfdb.com or smthng...

research to back up the fact the kimber is NOT ugly....?

Come on dude you can't argue about something like this,I said it's an ugly but effective pistol,so where's the problem?
he wanted to start an argue(flame) war just because I found this pistol ugly...

so now if he can't stand that someone doesn't like the look of the kimber,well poor of him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 am

Nekro, he just doesn't understand that arguing is not the same thing as flaming. To him, they are one in the same.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nekro, he just doesn't understand that arguing is not the same thing as flaming. To him, they are one in the same.

Yep,you're right,on this it obviously went the same...

still saying it's an ugly pistol isn't flaming,especially when I agree with the fact it's an effective pistol.

also add the fact that you guys are bringin back this,so then don't tell me I come only to flame if you guys continueously bring back such things on the table.

Ps:NiteKrawler....for someone who wanted to stop asnwering to my posts you seems to be the first answering to them.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:47 pm

but why argue about the thing?tomAto tomaHto. its an ugly pistol. so? ITS A PLASTIC HANDGUN! how freakin awesome is that? i mean really. you bring dishonor to yourself in such pointless comments.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 am

nekronuke wrote:
but why argue about the thing?

Read the name of the topic.... Rolling Eyes

and may I remind you the points of a forum?
Argue(or argumenting)is one of those points and I will repeat again and again until you understand it....
if I said it was an ugly piece of shit,ok then it wouldn't be that much a point,just so flame argue.
but the fact is I didn't said that.

You should stop crying after things that does'nt really occured the way you think.
go take a look about ghost's post,calling the Desert Eagle a pathetic piece of shit....NOW that's some kind of flame.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 pm

what YOU fail to realize is we're arguing about FAVORITE weapons not BEST LOOKING. theres a difference. maybe if didn't roll your eyes while reading the topic name... god i mean really. its like not buying a computer cos it looks like crap even though its only 5 bucks and has a quad core, epic video card, ETC. just... ugh, maybe you'll never understand.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:59 pm

nekronuke wrote:
what YOU fail to realize is we're arguing about FAVORITE weapons not BEST LOOKING. theres a difference. maybe if didn't roll your eyes while reading the topic name... god i mean really. its like not buying a computer cos it looks like crap even though its only 5 bucks and has a quad core, epic video card, ETC. just... ugh, maybe you'll never understand.

you seems to forgot one thing: looking is part of what makes a weapon our favorite or most hated one...
and if I was talking about best looking I would have said something like "this is ugly shit,the 5-7 is waayyyy better"...
but I didn't even compared it to something else,just said I personnally don't like it.

So for what you're using as a brain,Ill make it simple:
1.He talked about his FAVORITE weapon and I said WHY I don't like it.

2.some people here come and comment about the weapons like "I like the mp5a5" and someone answer "oh yeah I like it too but the full stock version is better",that would be normal but not the same except the fact the point differs?

What you guys can't get is the difference between differing point of view and flaming...

Ps:
nekronuke wrote:

its like not buying a computer cos it looks like crap even though its only 5 bucks and has a quad core, epic video card, ETC. just... ugh, maybe you'll never understand.
and maybe you should remove the shit on your eyes or go to some ophthalmologist....
cause I ACTUALLY said that gun is effective(or good)besides the fact it is ugly as hell Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 pm

*looks in the corner* your yelling again... your scaring the baby... *picks up the baby* im going to leave until you calm down... *come on sweetums, daddy needs a break*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?   What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite weapon used in the Res Evil series and why ?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7