HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Lukong wrote:
The Silent Hill I'm referring to is one that was canceled (That was Silent Hills), not the ice one replacing that one, but another one...Which is funny Kojima gets fired or left according to wiki and Silent Hill moves to Capcom...I smell something going on.

Did some research (Need to next time)
- Shattered Memories was the 7th Installment and the 3rd last on Console, Downpour was 2nd on last and the HD Remakes were the Last on Console (My bad on Shattered Memories, I thought after that was made, they realize the downfall and hired Hideo Kojima to bring them back up)
- Vita Version was the last made
- When they Cancelled "Silent Hills" (Around 2 years ago) which -funny- was suppose to star Norman Reedus, the same guy in the new game Hideo Kojima is making now after he left Konami

First of all, information on Wiki isn't always up to date or even true, at least unless there's a clear citation on that. The SH wiki specifically has been in quite a turmoil after one of their moderators went berserk and started editing their articles to his own tastes. What I'm getting at is that I'd take anything written on SH wiki at the moment with a truckload of salt.

Second, Silent Hill has not moved to Capcom. Konami still owns all rights to Silent Hill. If you are referring to how the RE7 demo seems similar to P.T., Capcom officials have confirmed that they started work on RE7 before Silent Hills had been revealed.

Lukong wrote:
- Shattered Memories was the 7th Installment and the 3rd last on Console, Downpour was 2nd on last and the HD Remakes were the Last on Console (My bad on Shattered Memories, I thought after that was made, they realize the downfall and hired Hideo Kojima to bring them back up)
- When they Cancelled "Silent Hills" (Around 2 years ago) which -funny- was suppose to star Norman Reedus, the same guy in the new game Hideo Kojima is making now after he left Konami

Not sure how any of that relates to RE7 or Kojima leaving Konami but most of it checks out. SM being 7th is debatable, though, as it isn't a main title (rather than a reimagined version of one) and there have been other spinoffs before that. People do see it as the "7th installment", though, for some reason.

Btw. They were remasters, not remakes. I get really anal about the difference Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 2:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lukong wrote:
The Silent Hill I'm referring to is one that was canceled (That was Silent Hills), not the ice one replacing that one, but another one...Which is funny Kojima gets fired or left according to wiki and Silent Hill moves to Capcom...I smell something going on.

First of all, information on Wiki isn't always up to date or even true, at least unless there's a clear citation on that. The SH wiki specifically has been in quite a turmoil after one of their moderators went berserk and started editing their articles to his own tastes. What I'm getting at is that I'd take anything written on SH wiki at the moment with a truckload of salt.

Second, Silent Hill has not moved to Capcom. Konami still owns all rights to Silent Hill. If you are referring to how the RE7 demo seems similar to P.T., Capcom officials have confirmed that they started work on RE7 before Silent Hills had been revealed.

Lukong wrote:

Not sure how any of that relates to RE7 or Kojima leaving Konami but most of it checks out. SM being 7th is debatable, though, as it isn't a main title (rather than a reimagined version of one) and there have been other spinoffs before that. People do see it as the "7th installment", though, for some reason.

Btw. They were remasters, not remakes. I get really anal about the difference Razz

My bad on the jargon (I can understand if it means something entirely different like the helping your Uncle Jack off a horse joke)

So I guess I have to look harder (I did), but its not some much that I meant legally CAPCOM owns Silent Hill, they seem like there making Silent Hill Game that Konami never got to (Also I never saw Silent Hills Trailer...just did wow there is a big difference).

Forget it, saw a comment on Youtube when I was watching Silent Hills PT (Compare with RE7), someone stated Death Stranding might be Silent Hills with a different name.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:15 am

A short video where the game's producer answers community questions.

Doesn't reveal much but I guess my hopes for Ark being the main character were crushed at the point when he said the main character is a new one Razz
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
A short video where the game's producer answers community questions.

Doesn't reveal much but I guess my hopes for Ark being the main character were crushed at the point when he said the main character is a new one Razz

is Kobayashi out of the picture then? cause that would be good news....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:09 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:

Ironically Kobayashi has worked on way more classic RE games than Kawata, who started his career as a producer with RE4's Seperate Ways. Both have been with Capcom since '96, though.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Ironically Kobayashi has worked on way more classic RE games than Kawata, who started his career as a producer with RE4's Seperate Ways. Both have been with Capcom since '96, though.

he took full charge of the series after RE4, he did very little work on the early ones.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:14 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

he took full charge of the series after RE4, he did very little work on the early ones.

Well, yes and no. If we're only looking games they were producers in, Kobayashi worked on CVX (associate), REmake, Zero (promotional), RE4, Degeneration, Damnation and RE6 (executive). Kawata, after Seperate Ways, did RE5, RER, Umbrella Corps and now RE7. What I was talking about working on more classic games has to do with that, but with also the fact that Kobayashi was a programmer on RE1 and RE2, while Kawata has only been a background artist (RE3) and CG designer (REmake).
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:44 am

Some random RE7 news.

We got what I think is the first footage of the Kitchen demo, which takes place just after Beginning Hour.

Another thing that happened was a Capcom exec once again said that the main series RE will return to horror. Looking at RE7 thus far, it actually seems they are for reals this time. It is a bit strange though, as they previously said that the Revelations titles will retain the horror aspect and main series would stay on the action path. Hopefully they aren't abandoning RER entirely.

Here's a source on that statement: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/capcom-europe-on-the-future-of-resident-evil/0170037

Healing items and a mystery coin revealed through the Ambassador Program. Seriously, if you still haven't applied, do it: http://www.capcom.co.jp/ambassador/re_bh/us/
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 Re7_healing
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Yeah the healing items pic we got yesterday was nice! I love the coin and them hinting at a merchant possibly. I made a short video to discuss it.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 2:18 am

More small news are dropping. The game will not feature a single cutscene, as you will be playing through them just like in the KITCHEN footage and the VHS portion of the demo. This, according to Jun Takeuchi, will help players immerse themselves even more into the game (especially with VR). I personally loved the seriously good looking playable cutcenes of the demo so I'm all for this, even though I'm not going to be playing in VR. Speaking of VR, Capcom is making some serious tweaks to the system to make it the smoothest possible ride to accommodate even those who usually get nausea with VR. Apparently they are doing the VR testing with the most easily nauseated person of the team, poor bastard.

Here's the whole article: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-03/virtual-reality-horror-game-tests-limits-of-technology-nausea
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 3:15 am

NEW Trailer just dropped moments ago! My reaction + concerns.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 5:14 am

I guess they anticipated your concerns and released an image of a shotgun. In any case, I felt the same when watching that. Amnesia was fun but when every other game started just repeating the same concept it became boring. Hopefully they do it right.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 Re71

Here's a bunch more:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:33 am

so im guessing the guy you're playing is named ethan or their will be multiple playable characters
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 9:46 am

1. Shotgun ammo is no longer made by HEAVY FIELD.
2. Condemned much?
3. It might just be the lighting, but the object in the background looks like a projector.
4. I smell spiders...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:25 am

gmc1992 wrote:
so im guessing the guy you're playing is named ethan or their will be multiple playable characters

It's already confirmed the game has multiple storylines.

Still though, Ethan could be anybody and like EQOA said in his video, even the girl being played as here could just be a prologue or something.

PWNERX wrote:
It might just be the lighting, but the object in the background looks like a projector.

You can get a better view of the thing in the trailer. Also apparently in the thumbnail.

It's seen at 2:10. I'm honestly not sure what it is but a projector is what came to my mind, too.
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 10:49 am

new story details revealed here http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/17/resident-evil-7-biohazard-trailer-reveals-new-story-details/ some highlights

.the woman holding the lantern is Margeurite Baker
.the girl we're playing as in the trailer wont be in the main game

side note I think the zombie who stabbed pete might actually be lucas since the zombie was wearing a tank top and work jeans and boots which is something farm boys wear
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:01 am

gmc1992 wrote:
side note I think the zombie who stabbed pete might actually be lucas since the zombie was wearing a tank top and work jeans and boots which is something farm boys wear

Wait, what? You mean at the end of the demo? That was a woman. Also not a zombie. You can see the continuation to the ending of Beginning Hour in the Kitchen demo. Footage of that in a previous post I made on this page.
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 11:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
gmc1992 wrote:

Wait, what? You mean at the end of the demo? That was a woman. Also not a zombie. You can see the continuation to the ending of Beginning Hour in the Kitchen demo. Footage of that in a previous post I made on this page.

you could be right but I have a theory that that maybe lucas was a tranny, it was said he was a bad seed, being a tranny in a heavy religious place like the south could make you a bad seed that or he was a troublemaker, or maybe thats not a girl but maybe lucas was infected at a very young age and some boys do have long hair even when kids but this is just my speculation dont take my word for it lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 4:17 am

gmc1992 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
gmc1992 wrote:

you could be right but I have a theory that that maybe lucas was a tranny, it was said he was a bad seed, being a tranny in a heavy religious place like the south could make you a bad seed that or he was a troublemaker, or maybe thats not a girl but maybe lucas was infected at a very young age and some boys do have long hair even when kids but this is just my speculation dont take my word for it lol

The woman at the end is most likely the "ghost" you can see on multiple occasions during Beginning Hour. If that's a "he" then they definitely went the whole way.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 6:15 am

gmc1992 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
gmc1992 wrote:

Is this theory based on something in the demo or just made up randomly out of nothing?
Back to top Go down
gmc1992
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
gmc1992

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 9:19 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
gmc1992 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
gmc1992 wrote:

Is this theory based on something in the demo or just made up randomly out of nothing?

something that came to my mind if capcom were to do something controversial with the story which I hope not maybe they would do something I suggested but like I said dont take my word for it since the one who stabbed pete could be someone the family kidnapped for experiments or it could be their daughter they never talked about

Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 11:06 am

So we just got weapon AND mild plot leaks. Be warned, there are some spoilers in the video. Click at your own risk.

Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 9:03 pm

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
So we just got weapon AND mild plot leaks. Be warned, there are some spoilers in the video. Click at your own risk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:27 pm

Bulls-3ye wrote:
EQOAnostalgia wrote:

Spoiler:

Hey nobody responded i was beginning to think i imagined this news lol. yeah dude mutant and some serious firepower! Sign me up! I'm ready to nuke freaks with a flamethrower! I REALLY hope they have giant spiders. CRISPY FRIED CRITTERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next