HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:47 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
So as a recap:

-This game is based out of the Kitchen VR Tech demo that Capcom presented last year
-The demo is prequel to the actual game, which means that it takes place in the same "universe" with the "Family" and everything but those characters (Andre, Clancy) and that "ghost hunting show" have nothing to do with it.
-The game is confirmed to be entirely on first person and VR compatible.
-The full title outside Japan is "Resident Evil 7 Biohazard" with the RESIDENT EVII logo for the 7 and in Japan the logo is something like "Bioha7ard".

Is that okay? or there is something wrong here?

Thank god for Capcom not taking that route.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:52 am

PWNERX wrote:

Which route?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:08 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Which route?

The one where nothing in the game can possibly relate to the RE Franchise.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:33 am

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Which route?

There already is a big hint that ties it straight to the core of RE. But it's a spoiler. Never jump to conclusions when you don't know a thing about it in the first place. Then thing below is not all there is but it's the most easily shown thing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 10:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Which route?

There already is a big hint that ties it straight to the core of RE. But it's a spoiler. Never jump to conclusions when you don't know a thing about it in the first place. Then thing below is not all there is but it's the most easily shown thing.

Spoiler:
Not necessarily disagreeing with you here, but it could also just be an easter egg. The Umbrella logo appears on crates in Dino Crisis, which isn't part of the RE universe.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 2:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Which route?

Spoiler:
Not necessarily disagreeing with you here, but it could also just be an easter egg. The Umbrella logo appears on crates in Dino Crisis, which isn't part of the RE universe.

Capcom rep referred to this photo as a hint of tying the prologue to the main series. There's also text on the back of it that serves as part of the mystery within the house, and has to do with the picture itself.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 3:25 am

I'm convinced at this point that it will tie in with the main series quite nicely. I'm also quite convinced that dissenters will change their minds REAL quick once we see the full picture.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:24 am

So everything we know about RE7 and Beginning Hour thus far.

• The game will be named Resident Evil VII: Biohazard in the West and Biohazard 7: Resident Evil in Japan
  • The game's release date is January 24, 2017
  • Beginning Hour is a prequel to the events of the game
  • The game will feature an average joe as the main character
  • There will be herbs
  • Umbrella's legacy will play a part in the game
  • The entire game will take place on the plantation in Louisiana
  • It will take place in 2017 and will fit in the main series timeline
  • A number code (90009) seen at the beginning of the Derelict House tape is the product ID for Resident Evil: Director's Cut
  • The ghost hunting show's name "Sewer Gators" is a possible reference to the boss from RE2
  • A T-shirt design reveals a possible character for the game
  • The game will have multiple storylines and extra episodes are available in the same way as with RER2. You can buy an edition of the game that has them or buy them seperately. They will be 4 side stories and a full length extra episode.
  • The game won't be released in episodes, it will be a full game on release
  • There will be combat but it will be more tactical than gung-ho
  • Resident Evil: Vendetta (the upcoming CG movie) will possibly tie into the story of this game
  • The game will run on a custom engine called the RE Engine specifically created for the game
  • The Kitchen VR demo showed to people last year either is Beginning Hour or an early version of it. It was always RE, says Capcom rep.
  • Despite what it would seem like, the game won't be all that paranormal in the end. According to Capcom it will all make sense in the end.
  • It is the first RE written by a Westerner
  • Kitchen (Capcom's VR tech demo from 2015) actually takes place just after Beginning Hour and shows the eventual fate of Clancy after Pete's death
  • There is a clear motif of the number 7 in the demo. The ghost girl appears seven times, there are seven boards holding the two boarded up rooms in the house closed, there are seven voodoo dolls hanging below the stairs, there is a number 7 hidden near the TV and Pete says "fuck" on the tape a total of seven times
  • Looking at a few shots from the trailer that differ from the demo, it would seem that we are going to visit the house from Beginning Hour in the final game

Worth noting is that they already lied about RER2 not having a virus so who knows, maybe there's something paranormal after all. Oh, and there is a definite ghost that appears in the demo during the Derelict House Footage for a total of seven times (at least that have been found thus far). I guess they did end up getting the ghost sightings they set out to find.

Oh, and the "Family Man" is actually Jack Baker.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 Baker10

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:13 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
So everything we know about RE7 and Beginning Hour thus far.

• The game will be named Resident Evil VII: Biohazard in the West and Biohazard 7: Resident Evil in Japan
  • The game's release date is January 24, 2017
  • Beginning Hour is a prequel to the events of the game
  • The game will feature an average joe as the main character
  • There will be herbs
  • Umbrella's legacy will play a part in the game
  • The entire game will take place on the plantation in Louisiana
  • It will take place in 2017 and will fit in the main series timeline
  • A number code (90009) seen at the beginning of the Derelict House tape is the product ID for Resident Evil: Director's Cut
  • The ghost hunting show's name "Sewer Gators" is a possible reference to the boss from RE2
  • A T-shirt design reveals a possible character for the game
  • The game will have multiple storylines and extra episodes are available in the same way as with RER2. You can buy an edition of the game that has them or buy them seperately. They will be 4 side stories and a full length extra episode.
  • The game won't be released in episodes, it will be a full game on release
  • There will be combat but it will be more tactical than gung-ho
  • Resident Evil: Vendetta (the upcoming CG movie) will possibly tie into the story of this game

WOW great investigative work! I hope you don't mind if i reference those points in a future video.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:33 am

Sure thing. I love to keep track of any news Smile

Also added a few things that I forgot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:55 pm

The first trailer most people somehow missed. The Tape-1 trailer was the second. Is the voice on the phone recognizeable?

A few images people have screencapped from it:

A police officer with a hand on his gun, possibly the protagonist's car in the background.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 ZLLdt7Y

First person shot of the inside of the white muscle car seen in the trailers. Is it gonna be driveable?
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 VpuK2vw

Picture of the player character using a gun. With this we have seen three weapons thus far: a handgun, a shotgun and an axe.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 Untitl10

Shotgun obviously never used but it can be seen in the second trailer resting against a drawer.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 Gun-e1466236235676
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 10:47 pm

So after watching the trailer some more, the song that's playing caught my ear. Its "Go Tell Aunt Rhody" an old folk song and children's rhyme by Burt Ives.
But its clearly been Heavily modified. Here are the REVII lyrics.

Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody that everybody's... dead.

I was raised in a deep dark hole
A prisoner with no parole
They locked me up and took my soul
Shame though what they made.

I called to him and he will come
She'll answer him like he's the one
His arms outstretched but when she's done
He'll be torn apart.

Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody.

Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody
Go tell Aunt Rhody that,

Everybody's...
Everybody's...
Everybody's...
...Dead.

So i'm wondering if the lyrics contain any hints to the plot. Their obviously very dark. And seem to speak of a vengeful girl who's broken free after being imprisoned.
And given the creepy little girl on many of the promotional images, the two might be connected.

Last edited by Bulls-3ye on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 1:53 am

I was actually wondering this myself... Maybe it's a forgotten Umbrella experiment that has gotten somehow unleashed after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 4:00 am

That's what i was thinking. It would be a cool way to tie it back to Umbrella, in a more... graceful way than Neo-Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 5:00 am

Speaking of Neo-Umbrella, whatever happened to them? I'm not exactly sure if they got disbanded or not. That was never made specifically clear in the game.

Still, even if this was Neo-Umbrella after all, that would at least mean they didn't become a one shot enemy.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:52 am

Good stuff guys! I knew there was another trailer they showed during E3 i just couldn't find it. Mass i credited you in my latest video, check it out!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 7:57 am

T'was a good video Smile Thank you for the shoutout, really means a lot.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:52 am

I changed the title of this thread to a more fitting one. The initial title was SECONDS after the reveal... yeah i was a bit hyped up lol.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
T'was a good video Smile Thank you for the shoutout, really means a lot.

No doubt man, i'm going to try and see if i can get some of my subs to hop over here with us. Going to start plugging the site in my videos.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:34 am

there is some news sites that say that a RE2 remake demo could be included with RE7 on january, still trying to get a good source on that since it seems more speculation that anything else

EDIT: the speculation comes from the 90009 easter egg from RE director's cut, which included a RE2 demo.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:40 am

So many rumors right now. I'll most likely have them in my speculation video coming up on the channel.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Speaking of Neo-Umbrella, whatever happened to them? I'm not exactly sure if they got disbanded or not. That was never made specifically clear in the game.

Still, even if this was Neo-Umbrella after all, that would at least mean they didn't become a one shot enemy.

Yeah what did happen to Neo-Umbrella?. Fake Ada's gone but there should be elements of their organization left.
I was happy to see Umbrella back. It would be a shame if their gone already, when you could develop them more.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 5:01 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah what did happen to Neo-Umbrella?. Fake Ada's gone but there should be elements of their organization left.
I was happy to see Umbrella back. It would be a shame if their gone already, when you could develop them more.

Neo-Umbrella are dead. That was Carla's baby and were funded because she was secretly betraying Simmons and siphoning money from The Family to finance them. They are history.

Plus they were 'umbrella' in name only as a way to instil fear. Nothing whatsoever to do with the old Umbrella Corporation itself.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:24 am

Wasn't that neo-crap part of RE6? Maybe that's why i forgot about it entirely.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 pm

Neo-Umbrella may have been Carla's invention but it was never specifically stated that they went under. Maybe someone fanatical enough could take over the name and keep the organization going. Maybe, if this was a thing, they could develop the organization beyond just the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next