HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 5:00 pm

A company called Yugatech (never heard of 'em) got an interview with Masachika Kawata, the producer of RE7. Some of his answers were vague at best but a few interesting things not previously mentioned were brought up so I'll share them here (in addition to the whole interview).

• What makes an RE game, an RE game: Fear of the Unknown – Not knowing what lies behind every door, not understanding what is happening. Exploration – There will be puzzles and a lot of spaces and rooms to explore. Combat – It is core to the Resident Evil feeling as it gives you the release of tension that you need by finding a shotgun and fighting back. Managing Survival - Item Management.
  • When asked about modes like Mercenaries, Kawata said there will be no online modes whatsoever. So no online support and probably no Mercs.
  • The battles in the game won't be just 1 on 1, like it would have seemed, but you'll be fighting a few enemies at times.
  • They are drawing a lot of inspiration from the process of making the first RE. The first, not the remake.
  • First person will stay with the series if it proves popular enough (and I'm sure it will). The perspective of each game (possibly meaning spinoffs) will be judged on title by title basis.
  • The game will not be split into chapters, auto save feature still present. However, save rooms will also be a thing and on higher difficulties you might actually have to rely solely on those.
  • Some old story threads will be continued in RE7
  • The demo will get another update before the final release and it will be available on other platforms too

Lastly, a very important question was asked. What about REmake 2 and the possibility of an Outbreak revival?

"There’s a separate producer for RE Remake 2, who is hard at work right now. All that we can say is we hope that we’d have information to share soon.

Creating the original Outbreak was a huge task for Capcom. It was a unique game with online and other elements like that. In order to make a successor to that, it would require a lot of planning from Capcom to get it right. However, we’re also always listening to what fans want, so that can be the impetus for us to making a successor for that title."

And finally, here's the full interview.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Capcom makes me happy....

I lied, they also piss me off. But still...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 5:50 am

All of a sudden new teaser appears. Phones really seem to be the thing with RE7.

And there's also a special video for everyone who applied for the Ambassador program. Seriously, do it now if you haven't yet. The link to the hidden video below was sent only to those who applied. It's an exciting one for sure.

As an extra, the person this face belongs to seems to be rather important, since the image keeps flickering in the videos and it's even on the official RE7 shirts. Possibly the caller?
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 Re7_thum01
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 8:25 am

Atmosphere is definitely here, but that classic Resident Evil styled soundtrack is not.

And that shotgun tells me it is time to clean house.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 10:37 am

So...I'm guessing that the caller would be a guiding voice? Most likely to the player's doom.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 11:49 am

Actually that would make sense with my theory about the main theme on the previous page. Really intrigued to see where this all leads, and how they actually end up finishing the demo.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 pm

There is a Resident Evil truck touring the u.s. As part of the 20th anniversary. It's actually stopping in the city I live in next Friday! Hopefully I get to play the RE7 VR lantern demo. Either way I will post back and let you guys know what I get to check out!
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:12 am

More old and modern RE staples confirmed for RE7.

Save rooms. Too bad the typewriters are gone now, even though they even used them as the save icons in RE6. You can also see an item box in the background. Oh, and there is a save room theme, it just isn't playing in the video.

Breaking crates to get supplies. I always enjoyed doing that. Better break every pot and barrel, too.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:10 am

I wish I have the power to break boxes and barrels to find random stuff. Also no more typewriters? Booo!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:36 am

Hey, at least we once again have manual saving in the game.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 10:56 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Unless they take out checkpoints, it's kind of pointless.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 11:19 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The game will have checkpoints on easier difficulties, on harder ones they are very limited and I'm pretty sure on the highest difficulty manual saving is the only way to save. Not entirely sure since they haven't given any solid information on that.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Happy Halloween Everybody!.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 922b21584753d2dd38f4852a160e281b
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 1:07 am

Hey guys, been away for a couple weeks, hope you all had a fantastic Halloween! Picking apart the last 4 teaser videos today! Plus some exciting news and it looks like Regenerators are back on the menu! This is a good day to be a RE fan!

Edit:
Ok so one more video for you guys before i hit the hay. It is currently 4:20am eastern time.

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please use the edit button for recent posts instead of doubling. - GL)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 3:47 am

I think there's a chance the "regenerator" could also be a Bloodshot, or its "mutated zombie" variant from Umbrella Corps. Since RE7 is rumored to have ties to Umbrella Corps (and Heavenly Island, which also had Umbrella Corps ties) this would seem plausible. The hands definitely look more like regenerators' though so who knows. Still, if it is a Regenerator, that would mean the Plaga's back.

Here's a bloodshot/mutated zombie comparison I made a while back: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t5900-umbrella-corps-story-stuff

Oh, and for those who have missed them all, here are the rest of the teasers:
Spoiler:

And just to top it all off, they teased at the end that a new Tape called Resident Evil will be released early December. Maybe people waiting for the PC demo will get it then, too. It was recently mentioned by a Capcom community manager that they've been having some problems with the PC port, which explains the demo being late, too. Also it seems they are making sure there's nothing to gain from datamining the demo, so you can also blame hackers for ruining your fun.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:49 am

Those are a lot of teasers, the one with the Regenerator is scary. Could the Plaga be involved as well? Maybe that is the secret of the indestructible hillbillies...but I don't know...we will have to see.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 7:10 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

tru dat. the best part about the "you diededed" screen is that the game was truly over, even if you saved recently you were fucked without multiple saves in harder RE games like 0 or CV
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:10 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

tru dat. the best part about the "you diededed" screen is that the game was truly over, even if you saved recently you were fucked without multiple saves in harder RE games like 0 or CV

Code Veronica? Hard? Pffft. Try "mostly bullshit". The part(s) where you'd most likely have to start over without multiple saves or not knowing what to do weren't really something you'd suck at because you weren't good enough, but because the game locked you in such a situation.

If you want to experience that again in RE7, better not puss out from the highest difficulties.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 2:56 pm

The collector's edition got leaked.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 19scrmax8

The contents are:
  • Model replica of the Baker Mansion
  • 16Gb memory stick modeled like a finger
  • Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Art Book
  • 5 art litographs in a cute little envelope
  • 3 alternate covers for the game
  • DLC voucher for mystery content (as in since this is leaked, no idea what it is)

There are going to be multiple versions of the game. Digital Deluxe (the game with Season Pass, digital), Physical Deluxe (Gamestop exclusive, includes Season Pass), and the Collector's Edition above. However, there are going to be two versions of the CE, a $100 one that does not include the game and one for $180 that includes the game (and looking at the price the Season Pass). Regular game will be the usual $60 and Deluxe Edition, digital or not, $90. Collector's Edition also confirmed for Europe.

I swear I posted the Japanese Collector's Edition here at some point and I ain't gonna dig it out since looking at it doesn't really help us in any way. Let's just say they still get waaaay more stuff with it than us, including this awesome looking soundtrack:
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 G_i2_img1-e1478989535435

They released a sneak peek of the contents of the track, which includes 3 versions of the Aunt Rhody song, including a Japanese version of the song. The CD has 5 tracks in total.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 5:41 pm

Never been much for collector editions of stuff. Lucky i can afford the damn game lol. But it looks cool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:09 am

Las Plagas or Uroborus? Which of those two viruses will star in the upcoming episode of Resident Evil? I can't say for certain. Does anyone have any insights?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 am

Pau Diaz wrote:
Las Plagas or Uroborus? Which of those two viruses will star in the upcoming episode of Resident Evil? I can't say for certain. Does anyone have any insights?

No.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 12:38 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Pau Diaz wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Pau Diaz wrote:

Why would it have to be one of those?

Also a Steelbook Edition was revealed, including some extra items for your game.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 Bc7Twg0RmKZctGucRrzv_q2vQ7CQDUVtHDFlwXdreMU-e1479364991865

Grenades are now confirmed, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Thanks for the image. I must say, collector's sets are so thoughtful nowadays. As for the virus, it could be another offshoot of the progenitor. I'm not sure, but I'm very eager to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next