HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:01 am

I honestly hope they just distance themselves from that stuff. I would rather see some crazy family with ties to Umbrella or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:08 am

And i just realised that Simmons secret order is called "The Family". So that seems like an obvious connection.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:24 am

I've been thinking that myself. There aren't many Umbrella ties left within the universe.

I mean, unless this is some freak accident or just some random organization running for Umbrella's legacy (again) all we really have left of Umbrella in the universe (apart from The Family and Neo-Umbrella) are Nicholai (mercenary, only faithful to money, not a chance), Dr. Cameron (an enemy of Umbrella, not a chance), Alec and Brian (ex-Umbrella, founded Vasilisk, from a mobile game, not a chance) and Alex (went rogue, doesn't seem likely).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:27 am

so....just to check....no word on the dummy finger mystery yet?
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:21 am

I think people might be looking too deeply into this "Family" the man mentions. I don't think it is the Family is from re6 or anything to do with Umbrella. I think it means the man intends to infect the player with whatever form of virus/parasite will be in this game. There is one appearance in the demo where a certain person seems to have plaga-like symptoms.

Last edited by Ssplain on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because grammar)
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Neo-Umbrella may have been Carla's invention but it was never specifically stated that they went under. Maybe someone fanatical enough could take over the name and keep the organization going. Maybe, if this was a thing, they could develop the organization beyond just the name.

It pretty much was in the files in the game.The Family predict that Neo-Umbrella would be disbanded shortly following the death of their leader. Neo-Umbrella was created solely to bring down the system Simmons and The Family created. It was Carla's goal, and with her dead, they no longer have any purpose. Not to mention that all their funding came from illegally siphoned funds from The Family anyway after Simmons gave Carla a significant slice of power and control of all Asian operations. Obviously with Carla dead and Neo-Umbrella exposed, The Family are no longer gonna be losing money to them. With no finance and no leader, they are dead in the water.

It's a pointless organisation anyway. Absolutely no ties whatsoever to the old Umbrella. So to continue with them would be redundant and confusing to those who will simply take them as the resurrection of Umbrella.

Also, 'the family' mentioned in RE7, is literally just the family who occupied that farmhouse, or at least used to. The game has nothing to do with 'The Family' from RE6.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 11:29 am

Ssplain wrote:
I think people might be looking too deeply into this "Family" the man mentions. I don't think it is the Family is from re6 or anything to do with Umbrella. I think it means the man intends to infect the player with whatever form of virus/parasite will be in this game. There is one appearance in the demo where a certain person seems to have plaga-like symptoms.

Obviously that is the more likely case. I just tend to not leave any stones unturned when it comes to RE speculation.

TheBatMan wrote:
It pretty much was in the files in the game.The Family predict that Neo-Umbrella would be disbanded shortly following the death of their leader.

They predict. That's the key word. Obviously it is more than likely that without Carla's insane revenge plan Neo-Umbrella has no leader or a purpose and it would get disbanded. But like I said, I like to leave no stone unturned and speculate every possible aspect before we get something concrete. I did say that if someone radical enough took the reigns after Carla the name could keep on living, even if it wouldn't be the exact same thing anymore. Anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

They predict. That's the key word. Obviously it is more than likely that without Carla's insane revenge plan Neo-Umbrella has no leader or a purpose and it would get disbanded. But like I said, I like to leave no stone unturned and speculate every possible aspect before we get something concrete. I did say that if someone radical enough took the reigns after Carla the name could keep on living, even if it wouldn't be the exact same thing anymore. Anything is possible.

Of course it's possible, but highly unlikely and extremely pointless. An organisation with the power of The Family who are essentially the true government behind the government, will have destroyed any remnants. It's as concrete as you are going to get.

The idea of Steve Burnside coming back would be more plausible.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:00 pm

TheBatMan wrote:

The idea of Steve Burnside coming back would be more plausible.

Oh, Steve's alive man, I will always believe that Wink....yeah I, I know....he's not coming back
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 8:13 pm

Steve is dead. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 am

TheBatMan wrote:
Also, 'the family' mentioned in RE7, is literally just the family who occupied that farmhouse, or at least used to. The game has nothing to do with 'The Family' from RE6.

You don't know that, none of us do. It could just be a coincidence. But considering "The Family" was the big bad, major plot point of RE6.
And the tag line of REVII is "The Family is Expecting You". Well you can see that these are hardly obscure names to simply be re-used.

And i believe they've said that REVII takes place on an old plantation. And that These "rednecks" are just one small part of it.
So it could be feesible that this is where "The Family" was founded. As their both described as "centuries old". Or it could just be a coincidence.
Maybe he just literally means his crazy texas chainsaw/manson family. Point is nobody knows. That's why we're speculating.
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 10:15 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

You don't know that, none of us do. It could just be a coincidence. But considering "The Family" was the big bad, major plot point of RE6.
And the tag line of REVII is "The Family is Expecting You". Well you can see that these are hardly obscure names to simply be re-used.

And i believe they've said that REVII takes place on an old plantation. And that These "rednecks" are just one small part of it.
So it could be feesible that this is where "The Family" was founded. As their both described as "centuries old". Or it could just be a coincidence.
Maybe he just literally means his crazy texas chainsaw/manson family. Point is nobody knows. That's why we're speculating.

Actually, I do Wink
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 11:13 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

:'(
Back to top Go down
ladydemolatron
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
ladydemolatron

Steam : lorddemolatron

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:03 pm

Well seen somehow new theory pics on RE 7 trailer apparently now on that wheelchair guy presented in that trailer just compare these 2 pics:

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o96qe98Lch1srxg98_540

and well second one:

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o96qeaTspu1srxg98_540

That guy for me slightly reminds now Wesker, and its confusing me.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:49 pm

ladydemolatron wrote:
Well seen somehow new theory pics on RE 7 trailer apparently now on that wheelchair guy presented in that trailer just compare these 2 pics:

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o96qe98Lch1srxg98_540

and well second one:

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o96qeaTspu1srxg98_540

My first thought when I saw this was that it was that is was a flashback.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 6:54 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Actually, believe it or not, I was just web surfing and found something to hint he may still be alive and appearing in RE7!!! Shocked

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 3:24 am

ladydemolatron wrote:

Dem pics:

Haha, maybe that's actually the old man Wesker who gaves his name to all his "children".

TheBatMan wrote:
Bulls-3ye wrote:
TheBatMan wrote:

Actually, I do Wink

Is it not boring to know spoilers like that?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 7:56 am

Wesker Magoo
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:12 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

Actually, believe it or not, I was just web surfing and found something to hint he may still be alive and appearing in RE7!!! Shocked

Spoiler:

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Mean-go-away
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 1:27 pm

Ahhh I did indeed saw the beginning hour. I can't wait to see where they are going with this.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I hope we get another trilogy of awesome games with cool spinoffs as a side dish. Cheers for RE's new age!

Oh, and EQ, your choice. One of these two RE7 threads you made is gonna be stickied to the top of Main Series Discussion because we need to replace that old RE7 Discussion that was way before the game was even a thought in anyone's head. I'm leaning towards the "speculation thread" but this time before just moving something I'm gonna ask Razz Your own fault for making good discussion threads.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1 pm
Mass Distraction wrote:
I can't even... This... Uh...

First of all, it's pretty soon to start talking about RE7 as RE6 at this point is nothing but a rumor Very Happy

One more thing... No Alice and Wesker is still dead.

Are you talking about Perishing Rain (Updated) and Broken Vessel or do those not count?
The one thing I can is great about RE7 is that its the Silent Hill that never got to see the light of day. I think remember reading somewhere about the Ice one replaced another one and after that no more Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I hope we get another trilogy of awesome games with cool spinoffs as a side dish. Cheers for RE's new age!

Oh, and EQ, your choice. One of these two RE7 threads you made is gonna be stickied to the top of Main Series Discussion because we need to replace that old RE7 Discussion that was way before the game was even a thought in anyone's head. I'm leaning towards the "speculation thread" but this time before just moving something I'm gonna ask Razz Your own fault for making good discussion threads.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1 pm
Mass Distraction wrote:

First of all, it's pretty soon to start talking about RE7 as RE6 at this point is nothing but a rumor Very Happy

Are you talking about Perishing Rain (Updated) and Broken Vessel or do those not count?

NOBODY TALKS ABOUT EITHER OF THOSE.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1 pm
Mass Distraction wrote:

NOBODY TALKS ABOUT EITHER OF THOSE.

Oh I know, just found it hilarious how its too early then and just right now. Oh I updated the post. (I thought he was referring to removing them as they suck according to its commenters)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 am

Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1 pm
Mass Distraction wrote:

The one thing I can is great about RE7 is that its the Silent Hill that never got to see the light of day. I think remember reading somewhere about the Ice one replaced another one and after that no more Silent Hill.

What? I was talking about RE7, the game Capcom just announced that's coming out early next year. And that post you for some reason dug up from somewhere was referring to the fact that it was too early to talk about RE7 back in 2011 when RE6 hadn't even been released. And it was, since RE7 is coming out almost 6 years after I wrote that.

Btw. That "ice" thing you are talking about, it was Shattered Memories, a reimagining of the first game. Not a remake and not a reboot, it didn't replace anything, the original SH is still the canon one.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lukong wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1 pm
Mass Distraction wrote:

What? I was talking about RE7, the game Capcom just announced that's coming out early next year. And that post you for some reason dug up from somewhere was referring to the fact that it was too early to talk about RE7 back in 2011 when RE6 hadn't even been released. And it was, since RE7 is coming out almost 6 years after I wrote that.

Btw. That "ice" thing you are talking about, it was Shattered Memories, a reimagining of the first game. Not a remake and not a reboot, it didn't replace anything, the original SH is still the canon one.

Thanks for filling me in.
I thought it would be a good joke about the RE7 of 6 Years ago, but I'm terrible at making most jokes -usually the ones where people don't laugh with, more so laugh at.
The Silent Hill I'm referring to is one that was canceled (That was Silent Hills), not the ice one replacing that one, but another one...Which is funny Kojima gets fired or left according to wiki and Silent Hill moves to Capcom...I smell something going on.

Did some research (Need to next time)
- Shattered Memories was the 7th Installment and the 3rd last on Console, Downpour was 2nd on last and the HD Remakes were the Last on Console (My bad on Shattered Memories, I thought after that was made, they realize the downfall and hired Hideo Kojima to bring them back up)
- Vita Version was the last made
- When they Cancelled "Silent Hills" (Around 2 years ago) which -funny- was suppose to star Norman Reedus, the same guy in the new game Hideo Kojima is making now after he left Konami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next