HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 11:13 am

TerraSavior wrote:
This has a "Wrong Turn" feeling to it, as they are possibly indestructible mutants from a virus and are cannibal..or something like that.

Not likely indestructible, in an interview they said they are tough but killable.

Btw. I love Wrong Turn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
This has a "Wrong Turn" feeling to it, as they are possibly indestructible mutants from a virus and are cannibal..or something like that.

Not likely indestructible, in an interview they said they are tough but killable.

Btw. I love Wrong Turn.

Ahh, then I probably have nothing to worry about. The Wrong Turn series are ridiculous though...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 2:54 pm

TerraSavior wrote:
The Wrong Turn series are ridiculous though...

I've only seen the first one, which was awesome. I prolly won't even watch the rest, in fear of them ruining it for me.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TerraSavior wrote:
The Wrong Turn series are ridiculous though...

I've only seen the first one, which was awesome. I prolly won't even watch the rest, in fear of them ruining it for me.

Heh, good call
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:01 pm

Wrong turn... i think i saw that years ago. Some of you guys are like RE detectives! There are a lot of people combing over every frame and detail! I think Capcom has done a good job at eliciting that kind of a response from people. On the other hand... we still have the morons on reddit getting mad about the finger.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Pooky Charlie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Pooky Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 10:52 pm

I'm very exited about this episode. I will take a week of vacations and buy 28 pants (4 pants/day).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgv6Op37YzCBl4-40HArrKg?sub_con
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:48 am

Ok so WOW... i just did FOUR videos in the span of about 6 hours. I guess i'll start here. Also Mass, you got a shoutout buddy! Good stuff with that Outbreak coin!

Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 am

This one is pretty brutal lol. Lost more than a few subs when i uploaded this last night. Just be warned, the gloves are OFF.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 7:44 pm

A few pictures I managed to capture from the stream.

Here's the item box that was confirmed.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Itembo10

Shotgun set added to pre-order bonuses.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Shotgu10

A special edition with a bag of stuff, includes the shotgun set seen above. No idea if that is exclusive to this or not.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Specia10

Now for something that had been dug through before TGS.

Some people have found connections with RE7 and movies called Club of the Laid Off and Bayou Ghost: [link]

Also in the above link are messages actually hidden in the demo that can only be heard when reversing the audio. Things like "I miss you" and "baby". Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbApxo_cvA

There are also hidden messages in the theme song, most notably the phrase "in the woods": [link]

Here's a video by a guy who subtitled some of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7FODk_zUI (it's at around 31:20 if you don't feel like watching the whole thing)

Btw. EQOA, don't worry about the lost subs, you just got one more Razz
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:21 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
A few pictures I managed to capture from the stream.

Here's the item box that was confirmed.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Itembo10

Shotgun set added to pre-order bonuses.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Shotgu10

A special edition with a bag of stuff, includes the shotgun set seen above. No idea if that is exclusive to this or not.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Specia10

Now for something that had been dug through before TGS.

Some people have found connections with RE7 and movies called Club of the Laid Off and Bayou Ghost: [link]

Also in the above link are messages actually hidden in the demo that can only be heard when reversing the audio. Things like "I miss you" and "baby". Here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbApxo_cvA

There are also hidden messages in the theme song, most notably the phrase "in the woods": [link]

Here's a video by a guy who subtitled some of them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk7FODk_zUI (it's at around 31:20 if you don't feel like watching the whole thing)

Btw. EQOA, don't worry about the lost subs, you just got one more Razz

WOW, dude people are TENACIOUS bro. I can't even believe people are finding all this hidden shit. This has to be the coolest lead up to a game release EVER.

Wait... you weren't subbed to me before!? *Que MR-X smashing through wall*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 4:54 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:

I never remembered to since I always saw your videos here, and only occasionally clicked on the link to comment Very Happy Thought it'd be easier to get them on my YT front page for the latest shizz.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 6:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
EQOAnostalgia wrote:

I never remembered to since I always saw your videos here, and only occasionally clicked on the link to comment Very Happy Thought it'd be easier to get them on my YT front page for the latest shizz.

Hmmm... makes sense i suppose... *calls off MR-X* I'm watchin you Mass!

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Wesker
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 7:55 am

I'll take your measly Mr. X and raise you my Hog.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 300px-A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2

You remember how that encounter ended, don't you? Wink
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 9:38 am

I'll take your hog and your Mr. X and raise you a Barry Burton:

Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:58 am

PWNERX wrote:
I'll take your hog and your Mr. X and raise you a Barry Burton:

Oh yeah!? Well "iv'e got THIS!"

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Hand_gel
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:46 pm

Oookay then.

PlayStation Japan uploaded a video of the last live RE TGS event to youtube, see it below. In it some of the texts in the images have been translated. There's also actual footage of the thus far event exclusive Lantern demo starting at 22 minutes.

For those who just want to see the gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZiLHrb7Qvk

Next, RE7 will be getting two different cuts in Japan: Cero D and Cero Z, the latter being like a director's cut (way gorier).

Then we get new info on the limited edition(s), whose picture I snagged off the event video above. Here's an official, crisper image.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 M_item1_img

The bag contains the following:
A copy of the game for either PS4 or Xbox One (either CERO D or Z edition)
The soundtrack on CD in a replica vinyl record (see pictures in the spoiler tags below)
A deck of playing cards
A burger-shop mug (the art on the mug, if there is any, is probably still pending so no idea what that's about)
A green herb seed pack (actually rosemary)
Survival Pack: Shotgun set DLC

That's the Limited Edition, but there will also be a Complete Edition which includes something very interesting, another Report. Not much is known of the contents yet, other than that its name is Biohazard 7 Inside Report and it will be 80 pages long.

Honestly though, there's no chance any of this good stuff gets released outside of Japan.

Better look at the limited edition contents:

The special edition sources:
E-Capcom page
Translated info

Next, according to Polygon, the VR camera has been overhauled. Like Beginning Hour, Lantern has also gotten some additional content since Gamescom.

And finally, some photos of Capcom's booth at TGS. That's some really nice stuff going on there. Spoiler tags just so the pics don't take up the entire page. Images courtesy of Rocketnews24.
Spoiler:

Oh, and here's the new save room theme.
Back to top Go down
Mister Albert Wesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Mister Albert Wesker

Playstation Network the-evilking
Steam : Hoxton47

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Hmm... I'm actually getting interested in RE7 again. Even though i'd have preferred OTS view, but i guess the first person design was because of VR and like Mass previously suggested, a new era of Resident Evil. Kind of like how the classic RE games from 1 to CV had static angles and then Capcom decided to modernize the series with RE4 and proceeded to change the camera with it.

So now that all the popular horror games of this generation are viewed from FP perspective (Outlast, Alien Isolation, FNAF), i guess they wanted to keep up with other developers and spice up the series so ignorant people wouldn't think it's the same shit again, but with better graphics.

But still, aside from the camera angle. I'm still not feeling much Resident Evil here. It looks like a damn good game from what i can tell by the trailers, but is Capcom going too far this time to ''modernize'' RE? I won't say more and i really want to give Capcom another chance with RE after RE6 turned out to be such a disappointing game for me.

I guess my ideal RE7 would include the hardcore survival horror gameplay and resource management from the classic games (Especially the original), the atmosphere of REmake, but with the expanded stun-based melee system of Resident Evil 5 (4 had only 2 moves for each character) so you could save bullets by shooting enemies in the joints to open up melee possibilities with each different limb giving a different melee animation, but they would NOT of course be OP like in RE5 where Chris can punch Majinis 10 feet away like some fucking skinless gorilla. They would merely stagger the enemy so you have enough time to move past them or finish them off with a knife or something.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:12 am

Wish we saw that haunted house on stream... i was VERY disappointed with this entire event save for the Vendetta trailer.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:07 pm

I've been wondering about the main theme of RE7 and I have a theory that it might have some clues to the story of the game (you know, other than the hidden words when played backwards). We'll see how right or wrong I'm with this.

So we can pretty much skip the "Go tell aunt Rhody" part for now as it is taken straight from that old song this one is based on.

The voice singing the song next says "I was raised in a deep dark hole, a prisoner with no parole" and I think this has something to do with the underground bits seen in the Lantern trailer and with the boarded up room in the attic in Beginning Hour. Someone was clearly locked there and they made damn sure this person didn't get away. I have a feeling that this person, who clearly was made sure not to contact anyone outside the house and who was raised this way, might be the mystery girl nobody in the game acknowledges the Bakers had, and maybe even the ghost girl. "They locked me up and took my soul, same though what they made" could refer to them giving her the... whatever it is at work this time but it somehow backfired and made her a liability. So thus far I'm thinking this is the mystery girl (a Baker?) from whose perspective the song is.

"I called to him and he will come" - The girl might be the person making all the phone calls, and the one who called Ethan to the estate, referred to as "him". Maybe she even told him about Mia.

"She'll answer him like he's the one" - Possibly referring to Mia, who'd come to "greet" Ethan, who doesn't know she's already been infected and taken in by the Family, something that seemingly happens at the end of Lantern.

"His arms outstreched but when she's done he'll be torn apart" - Again seemingly referring to people who know each other, possibly more than as friends. Ethan stretching his arms for Mia thinking she's safe, not knowing what the Bakers have done to her. The voice singing thinking that she'll make quick work of him.

And finally, the repeated "Go tell aunt Rhody that everybody is dead". In this case aunt Rhody could refer to anyone, if it even is more than a verse from the original. Still, it could mean something along the lines of go tell the big mastermind person (I'm sure there is one, the Bakers definitely aren't going at this alone) that the testing, the project, the combat rehearsal or whatever, is done.

Welp, now that that's off of my chest I can just go back to slumber and patiently wait for new info to drop.
Back to top Go down
Pooky Charlie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Pooky Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Do you know if Capcom will make a demo for Xbox and PC players?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:59 am

Pooky Charlie wrote:
Do you know if Capcom will make a demo for Xbox and PC players?

Sadly, no idea. They released the tentative PC specs a while ago which hopefully indicates a PC demo soon enough. It was rather strange how even the updated demo stayed PS4 exclusive, though at least you now don't need a PS+ to get it.

Here are the specs for those interested:
Spoiler:

While I'm on the subject they released a few new screens, including the new health bar.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 C2Ofjz9

And by new I mean old, the ECG is back, now in wrist watch form.

Here's a bunch more images.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pooky Charlie
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Pooky Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 3:37 pm

Thanks Mass Distraction. I'm dying =(
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Yay, New screenshots!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:42 pm

I just want to see the stop-motion BOW, dammit!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 7:49 am

I think I may have found a picture of someone in process of making one.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 4_c3dr

While on the subject, I also found a couple of blurry photogrammetry pictures of zombies.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 7ac3f59bc45ae1380e9a6687687b1513
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 E86d61b99d2d830e9552ed48a949c6ca

Here's a link to a Neogaf forum post that translates some of IGN Japan's article on the event: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1270590
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next