HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 4:17 am

So i'm not sure if anyone still reads these. But apparently Alyssa Ashcroft and Clive O'Brian are referenced in REVII.
Outbreak is canon confirmed.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:08 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
So i'm not sure if anyone still reads these. But apparently Alyssa Ashcroft and Clive O'Brian are referenced in REVII.

Me gusta
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:18 pm

So yeah I've been having the craziest week but maybe now I can actually write something.

Like Paul said XBox demo confirmed (and already out by now) but today, the 19th, the PC demo came out.

There's also been a whole bunch of new trailers. First we have a trailer imitating the oriignal RE intro sequence.

Then we have a whole three gameplay videos posted by Capcom on YT:

Then there's been this TV commercial:

Oh, and now available is a theme for PS+ owners featuring the music box theme of Aunt Rhody and a sweet background.

As an aside, since I'm not expecting Down to mend the URL anytime soon, we can at least keep in touch on the REF Discord server, in case the site goes down for good at some point. I may not be there all the time but that really just depends on how much I'm going to be on computer. There's a link to that in the Announcements section on the main page.

Bulls-3ye wrote:

Where'd you find that out?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:51 pm

Everybody ride on the hype train...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Where'd you find that out?

I heard it on the Youtube channel "Where's Barry".

Apparently its in the 4 or 5 hours that press was allowed to play. A newspaper article written by Alyssa.
And a document sign'd by O'Brian can supposedly be found in the Baker house.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:01 pm

The day is finally upon us! I'm not reading comments on anything, including my videos until i complete the game. Just wanted to drop a quick video and review the teaser for PC FINALLY, yes i held off until now lol, no it was not easy. Have fun guys! Tonight is our night!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:38 am

I actually got my copy last night, put a couple of hours in so far....and this game is just creepy and hits all the right notes as to what RE's roots are. You have to conserve your ammo, adjust your inventory...and then decide if more bullets or health is needed for what might lurk around the corner.

As for that Alyssa cameo its in the first 2 hours not 5, I will admit looking at all the photos and files littered around does add to the experience.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 2:23 pm

I've had the game for a couple of days now and I'm 12 hours in. I'm loving this game and am definitely going to be playing Madhouse difficulty the moment I finish this, prolly stream it too. Then I'll quite possibly go for a third run and try to tackle the less than 3 item box uses, no first aids and under 4 hours completion trophies on easy. Gonna get the season pass too, and I'm really happy we're getting a free DLC chapter too.

Thus far the references (apart from that Master of Unlocking trophy) I've seen have been Alyssa Ashcroft's article, a book written by Clive O'Brien about the events of Revelations and a photo of Arklay Forest. Then there was a radio call with really familiar voices in it... Oh, and I found the photo from Beginning Hour, only this time the "Umbrella" logo was tweaked to represent its true colors.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 7:08 am

Yeah it's amazing so far! I got the first hour of gameplay recorded on PC with my impressions. I'm having issues with stuttering though after the dinner scene. A lot of people are who have AMD processors i hear. Hope it's sorted out soon, but i posted a workaround in the video seems to be working so far.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:15 pm

My GF has talked me into giving this a chance, but it's pretty low on my To Play list, so it will probably be a while before I get to it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:08 am

Finished it already and immediately started my second run on Madhouse difficulty. Definitely in my top10 horror games and I'm ranking this very high up in my RE favorites.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 8:21 am

Wow! from E3 announcement to roll credits felt like no time at all. Yet it was a fun ride every step of the way.
From beginning hour scouring, to speculating and theoriesing. Finally culminateing with this great game.

RE is back baby!. Not that it ever left in my opinion, But i know lots of people were waiting for the return of the horror.

Now comes the (presumably) loooooong wait for RE 8 Sad.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 am

Yeah this game is amazing, still seeing people who hate it even after 99% of the things people were bitching about with the teaser are in the game lol. Oh well, can't please everyone and if i had to endure the OTS stuff that i REALLY tried hard to enjoy but just couldn't... then i don't really feel sorry for anyone else. I mean short of 100% going back to fixed cam and ots, these people won't be pleased, and they would probably still complain.

I just watched WorthABuy's review and laughed my ass off. I actually unsubbed the guy and i never do that just from a difference of opinion, but it seems like he just craps on AAA games and praises early access and indie garbage. Some people just don't represent your likes and tastes, and this guy is oldschool too, thought for sure he would like it but he played for 2 hours, called it scripted wank and moved on. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Yeah i have no time for hippster douchebag's like that. REVII captures the essence of survival horror about as close to perfectly as you can.
And guess what? it has nothing to do with having a shitty camera or crappy controls to try and make the game artificially more difficult.

Now i love classic RE, and i know they were limited by the hardware of the time. But that's all it was, a limitation of early 3D.
Survival horror has never been about fixed cameras. Auto-aiming at an off screen enemy that i can't even see isn't scarry or tense.
Struggling to get a head shot on an advancing monster with my five remaining bullets, now that's tense. That's survival horror.

(sigh) Rant over, as you can see i've been holding that in for awhile now. Any way its a great game and everyone should at least give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:59 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Now comes the (presumably) loooooong wait for RE 8 Sad.

At least we have a whole bunch of stuff coming in between. RE2 remake is probably gonna get released before 8, Vendetta is coming out in May, Final Chapter (for those who care) just came out, Heavenly Island (hopefully) gets an official translation some time this year, and we still have a whole year worth of RE7 DLC to look forward to, first of which is free for everyone. Then there's the possibility of a Resident Evil television series (though I haven't heard from it in ages) and that fan recreation of 3.5 that got its demo out a while ago. Hopefully all this is gaps the wait nicely.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:09 am

I think we will have plenty to keep us busy for the 2 or so years it's going to take them to roll out the next game. I don't expect it to take long at all. But like Mass said, a lot of stuff in between.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Yeah i'm really looking forward to the DLC. I'm so curious to see how they do this style, while dealing with the series usual corporate, bio-terror stuff.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 5:41 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
Yeah i'm really looking forward to the DLC. I'm so curious to see how they do this style, while dealing with the series usual corporate, bio-terror stuff.

I'm hoping we see zombies in the next game. I want to see something really classic in terms of monsters. Classic characters would be nice too but mostly just want to see zombies, hunters, cerberus and giant spiders with the RE engine.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 7:25 am

Anyone have an idea if they said they would be patching the stuttering issues with AMD processors? let me know if you hear anything. Game runs fine once i turn certain things off, but it should be flawless with my specs. Teaser ran maxed out, so does most of RE7, just some issues that i guess happen some times with AMD but IT IS patchable and other games have had the same issue but patched it. I hope Capcom does.

The game still looks great with my current settings, but looks fantastic maxed out. I honestly don't get the complaints about bad graphics. Sure some of the environments look kind of flat, mostly the ground in some areas, namely the beginning portion. But i thought it looked great.

EDIT: My spoiler free review is now up!

Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
I'm hoping we see zombies in the next game. I want to see something really classic in terms of monsters. Classic characters would be nice too but mostly just want to see zombies, hunters, cerberus and giant spiders with the RE engine.

Yeah zombies would be cool to see in the RE engine. I'm not as zombie starved as i used to be, since we had them in both 6 and Rev 2. But hunters and lickers (especially in VR) would rock.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:19 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
EQOAnostalgia wrote:

Yeah zombies would be cool to see in the RE engine. I'm not as zombie starved as i used to be, since we had them in both 6 and Rev 2. But hunters and lickers (especially in VR) would rock.

I loved the classic RE zombies, as things went on they just didn't feel as cool. REmake was the peak for me in terms of zombie bliss in a RE game. Loved the way they modeled them in that game! I mean i REALLY loved it. Best looking zombies to date imo!

So i want that classic, lumbering undead in the hallways style of RE in the next one. But it's hard, since zombies take a single headshot typically to drop, and in first person this is made insanely easy with a slow, shambling, classic style corpse coming towards you.

So i understood the switch to Molded. But if they sped them up a bit and just made them take 3-4 headshots i think it could work. Either way i'm really pulling for the to make a return in the next game. But who knows, RE2 remake could satisfy my zombie itch in the series. Provided they are still working on it lol, i AM a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Yeah the Rotten behaved pretty much exactly like classic RE zombies. And they were little (if any) threat to the player, since you had the ability to actually aim.
Still i was glad they were there, and i thought they looked really cool. Very different than most Resident Evil zombies.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Finally finished my in depth spoilers discussion/review video. This one is pretty long and i poured about 6 hours into producing it, but i consider this the REAL review. Obviously don't watch this if you haven't played and beat the game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9