HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread

Go down 
+17
White Rock
Nobudy
Mcghie
gmc1992
Lukong
TerraSavior
PWNERX
Ghost Leader
ladydemolatron
PAULSAMSON
TheBatMan
Mass Distraction
Ssplain
EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
Progenitor
37 Narwhals
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 2:02 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
Bulls-3ye wrote:
EQOAnostalgia wrote:
So we just got weapon AND mild plot leaks. Be warned, there are some spoilers in the video. Click at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Hey nobody responded i was beginning to think i imagined this news lol. yeah dude mutant and some serious firepower! Sign me up! I'm ready to nuke freaks with a flamethrower! I REALLY hope they have giant spiders. CRISPY FRIED CRITTERS!
It is all a dream. In reality, there will be no RE7. Capcom finally realized how bad they fucked the series up and decided to sell all rights to the IP to Paul Anderson. Time to wake up.

Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:21 am

Having taken Paul WS Anderson's shit for the last time, PWNERX went on a rampage...

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Chuck_5aaf27_131808
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 12:07 pm

So this happened about 1am est... of course.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Freaky, the first model looks like a bad case of pink eye
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Those look alot like zombies. So fingers crossed. cheers They also look asian which is a little... weird.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 pm

You bet me to it EQOAnostalgia.
I've been inactive for about a year and was going to come back with some awesome insider scoop on the development of resident evil 7 Sad

On a side note, how the hell is going guys, long time, no speak Razz !
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:55 pm

Mcghie wrote:
long time, no speak Razz !

That's right, no speak. So shut up xD
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 8:01 am

Been a bit busy so I haven't had the time to reply but it's a good thing someone else is on top of the news while I'm gone Very Happy

As far as the ESRB rating goes, they aren't always worded in the best possible ways. Mutants in this case could mean pretty much anything, including zombies. Then again, it was later revealed that there will be BOWs too. One of them is apparently going to be very grotesque and disgusting, made with photogrammetry and pieces of meat. Oh, and apparently there's also going to be enemies made with stop motion. I have no idea why but the mere thought makes me excited and nostalgic.

So, anyway, the new trailer stuff. The girl from whose point of view it's from, is Mia, the main character Ethan's lost wife. The trailer is made of what is called the "Lantern Demo", which was playable at Gamescom. I hope the same demo will become available to the general public too, unlike what happened with Kitchen. In any case we'll be able to play through that bit eventually, since according to Metro it's actually part of the main game, which backs up what gmc1992 on the previous page said about the game being playable at gamescom.

Oh, and a new video came out from the photogrammetry event.

Then we have an image gallery someone attending the photogrammetry event made of the environments shown: https://imgur.com/a/PWSfM

I have to say, the game looks gorgeous. I especially like the forest bits during daylight.

Link to a preview of the demo and an interview. Be wary that the preview contains quite hefty spoilers for the demo and possibly the beginning of the game. If you want to avoid those and just see the interview, scroll until you see the second video, it starts below that with boldened text.

Some small tidbits from the interview and other interesting thoughts:

• They didn't want to make this into a full reboot, since that would have meant discarding years of storytelling so they kept the old world but gave way to new characters.
  • They mention the herbs being only one aspect of the old games making it to here, so maybe the box EQOA pointed out in his video could indeed be an item box. After all, we already had the weapon box system in the first Revelations so it is definitely not an entirely forgotten system.
  • The game will feature combat in a prominent sense, as previously leaked via the ratings. The demos out now have been Capcom's way of showing one aspect of the game at a time, which I think is pretty ingenious. First we had a taste of actual horror with Kitchen, then exploration and puzzle solving with Beginning Hour and now sneaking, hiding and escaping with Lantern. Next up is presumably combat.
  • There will be lots of crazy RE-esque puzzles.
  • There has been a lot of work that's been done with adjusting the VR system.
  • Co-op is not out of the series but it will not be present in RE7. No mention of possible minigames.

Oh, and hi Mcghie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

STOP MOTION, FTW!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 2:52 pm

I have no idea HOW exactly they're going to be pulling that off but I would bet it's some voodoo magic done with the photogrammetry thing.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 4:06 pm

Very interesting...they would probably use sorcery indeed
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:45 am

A bunch of new stuff got leaked, though there's no confirmation if this leak is real or not, as the person who revealed the stuff insists on keeping their sources anonymous. Obviously that's understandable when someone's job could be on the line but still, a grain of salt, please.

I didn't actually look into the details because the title of the article warned of spoilers so I just scrolled through the headers, which I will be leaving here. Nothing spoilery, I swear, unless you don't want to know any of the gameplay details, either. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

• There will be multiple endings that you can possibly affect with your choices along the way
  • There are indeed choices you have to make during the game, something not seen in the series outside of RE3 and that very brief and annoying moment in Revelations 2
  • Your first item (and weapon) will be a Swiss army knife
  • No sniper rifles or other such weapons designed for long distances
  • Despite previous information there will be cutscenes. However they will still be from the character's perspective and you are able to move your head to take in your surroundings.
  • The game will include multiple VHS segments like the one in Beginning Hour (not sure if this was already confirmed or not)
  • None of the characters seen in the photogrammetry event are Ethan or Mia
  • Massive bosses galore
  • This will be a game with zombies in it

Now we're off to some actual spoilers. Well, kinda. Probably. Behind the tag below are four characters that supposedly appear in the game.
Spoiler:

Click at your own risk, and keep the spoilers here at bare minimum if you do: [source]

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:32 pm

Capcom must be going through hell trying to find the source of the leak.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 5:45 pm

Some little tidbits drop through a new interview.

There's not much to go with but we did get those little bits of development stuff there. They are planning on giving us a minigame mode akin to the ones we've had before, yet they don't specify it as such a thing has not been implemented in the game yet. I just hope it's not gonna be like in RE6's Mercenaries mode with a whole 3 maps to play with on launch, if they postpone it too far into the development. Even worse if the minigame is (paid) DLC.

Another thing Kawata mentions there is that the classic title voice, as of now, is not in the game. He says they have a new thing in place of that (whatever that means) but he also says that it could change. Still, this isn't something that would be the top priority during development. In any case, if they decide to leave it out, it will be weird starting the game up.

Note that also during the video we hear a lot of new dialogue from Marguerite Baker, the main antagonist in the Lantern demo.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 12:11 am

Hmm, I'm still hoping on a third person POV as an extra or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:40 am

Nobudy wrote:
Hmm, I'm still hoping on a third person POV as an extra or something.

Not gonna happen since the game is being built for VR from the ground up. It's been officially stated the game will be first person only, including all cutscenes.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 12:50 pm

As a pre-order bonus, they say you get some herbs, fuel for some unspecified use, and a handgun. I'm guessing they are doing the same thing that they did with The Evil Within's 'Fighting Chance' pack.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 2:03 pm

If you're referring to this picture you posted on the other thread, which I will post here for consistency's sake, I don't think they mean you get an actual handgun, more like handgun bullets and some other stuff related to that. Another interesting thing that can be seen there is that the mysterious coin returns in every set, with different colors. Wonder what that's all about? In any case, nice find White Rock.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Ds_142627

After a bit of digging I found that the pre-order bonuses come in two different packages. The standard pre-order package includes the stuff in the picture above, a dynamic theme for consoles and unlocks the hardest difficulty from the getgo.

The other pack is the Deluxe pack, which includes four short stories and an extra episode, which I'm assuming is similar to the Natalia and Moira chapters from Revelations 2.

These bonuses better be available everywhere and with retail editions too.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Sorry guys! I was late to this one. This is some interesting stuff though!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 3:46 pm

A few more interesting details surface just on the verge of TGS.

Regarding the possible ability to purchase items in the game: There will be absolutely no microtransactions. Good.

A couple of leaked screenshots:

And a couple of not-so-leaked screenshots:

The non-leaked shots came from the Ambassador Program.

Oh, and as an aside, the Kitchen demo will be available as part of the VR demo set for the VR users out there.

EDIT: Aaaaand then we get a shit ton of TGS stuff.

First of all, a new trailer.

Is that corpse on the left at the dinner table the wheelchair lady from TAPE-1? We also get another glimpse of the ghost girl at the end.

The coins now have a purpose: it's actually an item from Resident Evil: Outbreak. They are Lucky Coins, an item used previously by Jim Chapman in Outbreak File#2. Not sure if this throwback is intentional or not but I'm leaning towards "yes".

Beginning Hour will get an update tomorrow, called Twilight. If they're doing the same thing with the tapes as with the previous trailer, I'm sure the stuff seen in the trailer will be in this new demo. However, I just read an article on Capcom's own site that says the stuff in the trailer is "what we can expect in the full game": [link] Still, that could just mean it's similar but not the same. Tomorrow we'll know more.

The leaked pictures (and the not-so-leaked ones) at the beginning of this post were from this trailer, and you can see a bunch more official screens here: [link]

Guy on the left of the dinner table confirmed as Lucas, a new picture emerges also showing someone who looks like Andre from the Sewer Gators. Poor Andre. Not sure though, as the last we saw him he was very, very dead and this person has his hands tied behind his back.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 CsVC-FmXgAQaAd4

Does look like him though.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 300?cb=20160614212453

Oh, and the creepy girl's back in the background of the dinner photo above.

A reddit user, found by Rely on Horror, has managed to connect the trailers and pictures: [link]

The demo will, from tomorrow onwards, be available to all PS4 users and not just PS+.

The dynamic theme for pre-orders will annoyingly be available only for NA users.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 6:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
A few more interesting details surface just on the verge of TGS.

Regarding the possible ability to purchase items in the game: There will be absolutely no microtransactions. Good.

A couple of leaked screenshots:

And a couple of not-so-leaked screenshots:

The non-leaked shots came from the Ambassador Program.

Oh, and as an aside, the Kitchen demo will be available as part of the VR demo set for the VR users out there.

EDIT: Aaaaand then we get a shit ton of TGS stuff.

First of all, a new trailer.

Is that corpse on the left at the dinner table the wheelchair lady from TAPE-1? We also get another glimpse of the ghost girl at the end.

The coins now have a purpose: it's actually an item from Resident Evil: Outbreak. They are Lucky Coins, an item used previously by Jim Chapman in Outbreak File#2. Not sure if this throwback is intentional or not but I'm leaning towards "yes".

Beginning Hour will get an update tomorrow, called Twilight. If they're doing the same thing with the tapes as with the previous trailer, I'm sure the stuff seen in the trailer will be in this new demo. However, I just read an article on Capcom's own site that says the stuff in the trailer is "what we can expect in the full game": [link] Still, that could just mean it's similar but not the same. Tomorrow we'll know more.

The leaked pictures (and the not-so-leaked ones) at the beginning of this post were from this trailer, and you can see a bunch more official screens here: [link]

Guy on the left of the dinner table confirmed as Lucas, a new picture emerges also showing someone who looks like Andre from the Sewer Gators. Poor Andre. Not sure though, as the last we saw him he was very, very dead and this person has his hands tied behind his back.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 CsVC-FmXgAQaAd4

Does look like him though.
Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 300?cb=20160614212453

Oh, and the creepy girl's back in the background of the dinner photo above.

A reddit user, found by Rely on Horror, has managed to connect the trailers and pictures: [link]

The demo will, from tomorrow onwards, be available to all PS4 users and not just PS+.

The dynamic theme for pre-orders will annoyingly be available only for NA users.

Literally in the middle of editing a video to discuss the new trailer and i came here to check up. The coins from outbreak... how do we know they are the ones Jim used? I haven't been able to keep up on the news for the game lately due to family drama, which is why i'm so woefully late with this video but i'm interested to hear more about this Outbreak connection.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:15 am

EQOAnostalgia wrote:
The coins from outbreak... how do we know they are the ones Jim used?

I wasn't trying to say they are the same, I was saying they are Lucky Coins. They literally called them that, which is the same name as the item Jim used. They are also not for purchasing items but for some other purpose, which I'm just assuming is somewhere along the lines of Outbreak. In addition to that, Jim's two coins (silver and gold) look very similar.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130313234201Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130313234227

They mention the name in the first link colored green in my previous post.
Back to top Go down
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 7:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
EQOAnostalgia wrote:
The coins from outbreak... how do we know they are the ones Jim used?

I wasn't trying to say they are the same, I was saying they are Lucky Coins. They literally called them that, which is the same name as the item Jim used. They are also not for purchasing items but for some other purpose, which I'm just assuming is somewhere along the lines of Outbreak. In addition to that, Jim's two coins (silver and gold) look very similar.

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130313234201Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Latest?cb=20130313234227

They mention the name in the first link colored green in my previous post.

Very interesting. Now i'm thinking about Mark and that cop in the trailer... NAHHH too skinny lol. Good find dude, i say we have a solid connection here. Hopefully we hear about Outbreak by the 18th.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 8:22 am

Maybe Jim became a cop and is now giving his coins to the new protagonist? Razz

As awesome as that would be, I'm quite certain this cop is not gonna make it. During his part the car in the background is still intact, while it explodes in the next scene where Jack Baker comes out of it. The cop's introduction must happen before Beginning Hour since Jack's face in that demo is clearly burned, but his face during the dinner (which I guess is happening before Beginning Hour, quite possibly some time after Kitchen) is completely fine. This would leave the cop's introduction in a time frame where this all was still going down, making him a likely victim early on in the game as the place had not been put under investigation.

And yes, the garage is the same in both scenes. The last link in my post actually touches upon this situation.
Back to top Go down
TerraSavior
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2016 10:46 am

This has a "Wrong Turn" feeling to it, as they are possibly indestructible mutants from a virus and are cannibal..or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread   Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 MEGA Thread
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next