HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)

Go down 
+27
Fat_Albert_Wesker
Sise-Neg
Trichos
HUNK420
PAULSAMSON
ChrisSherry
ChickenHeart
Ultimate Bio-Weapon
JamTyrantH
ThomVD
spawn
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
iNFiN1TY
Andrew
WESKER2893
Godzilla90s
Liz Shepherd
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
Jadice
Ghost Leader
duralumin
charlieRE2
Spike991
Kytte
Soul
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 am

Fat_Albert_Wesker wrote:
Definitely thought that the first Resident Evil (IIRC) for the PS1 was scary as hell at the time that I played it.. It was just suspenseful, what with the choppy controls, slow movement and lack of ammunition.. I wasn't sure if I was going to get eaten or not. From what I remember, as soon as I started playing I walked into a building by some burning cars, talked to some shop owner (who had his flesh ripped apart moments later) and can't remember what happened after that.. But at the time I was young and new to it all.
A little correction, if you may. That's from Resident Evil 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Fat_Albert_Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Fat_Albert_Wesker wrote:
Definitely thought that the first Resident Evil (IIRC) for the PS1 was scary as hell at the time that I played it.. It was just suspenseful, what with the choppy controls, slow movement and lack of ammunition.. I wasn't sure if I was going to get eaten or not. From what I remember, as soon as I started playing I walked into a building by some burning cars, talked to some shop owner (who had his flesh ripped apart moments later) and can't remember what happened after that.. But at the time I was young and new to it all.
A little correction, if you may. That's from Resident Evil 2.

Woops, my bad.. My memory's shoddy. Embarassed

I guess RE2 scared the shiznit out of me, then. Along with the first Silent Hill.. Those damn zombie children were creepy as hell, mixed in with the white noise and the screechy doggy noises.
Back to top Go down
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:59 am

To me it was Code: veronica. It was not very scary but if i had to pick on it would be that one
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 am

XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX wrote:
To me it was Code: veronica. It was not very scary but if i had to pick on it would be that one

CVX wasn't very scary? Compared to what?

It had plenty of horror in it. Of course, much like RE4, CVX had a good amount of action, and is the first and only RE game thus far that has allowed for Duel Wielding(which appears to be returning in RE6?), but just because theres more action, doesn't mean there is a lack of horror.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
XXLadyXXofXXZombiesXX wrote:

CVX wasn't very scary? Compared to what?

It had plenty of horror in it. Of course, much like RE4, CVX had a good amount of action, and is the first and only RE game thus far that has allowed for Duel Wielding(which appears to be returning in RE6?), but just because theres more action, doesn't mean there is a lack of horror.

True. I remember the first time I played CV years ago. Being in that graveyard with no guns and then those zombies rise from the grave and surrond you. Scary stuff at the time man. The whole atmosphere of the game was creepy too.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 pm

REmake ;_;

I'm currently playing it, and in all honesty I cried twice.
Once was when I was walking up the bending stairs
with the letter Wesbert/Barry leaves for you.
I swear a hunter was supposed to crash in from the window that
was constantly open. My cat made a noise outside my door,
I jumped a little cause I was staring at the window and thought
that there was going to be a hunter flying in. And I sat there
and cried cause I didn't have a shotgun but was on the way
to get it.

I am the noob of all noobs in this game. And I've been REALLY
REALLY lucky, I have 150 Handgun Magazine. And have had several
headshots with the handgun. Loads of health, I mostly walk around
with an Orange caution. Dodging bastards along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:50 pm

For me? REmake for sure. Code Veronica in close second however.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:27 am

Scariest RE Game? For me, It would be RE3. When i first played it, I was only 10 years old. Cause of Nemesis. It was like your in a running and hiding process. I didn't even know where Nemesis is going to appear. There's a lot of zombies everywhere, the whole city. In the Helicopter part where Jill saw the Helicopter. I thought it was really over and then suddenly Nemesis got his bad ass rocket launcher and shoot it. Its really hard being with Nemesis. Also, In the Hospital part with Carlos. Cause the hunter is there. I really hate that thing. So for me it's RE3.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)   Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest RE Game? (Personal Opinion)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3