HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?

Go down 
+15
ThomVD
Mcghie
ChrisRedfieldRE156
AWDCP
will1234562
Lightning Count
Vandal
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Known_Hero
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
chrisredfielmusculo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:50 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Guys let's not kid ourselves. Leon couldn't even touch Redfield, while Chris kneed him twice. Everything Leon tried Chris evaded, plus Leon had the advantage of surprise and still couldn't touch him. He runs incredibly fast, is agile, and was already an expert hand to hand combat fighter before he even joined STARS, in the army. Since STARS he hasn't stopped, no like leon to get training, or anything.

@knownhero

Debate me. (Sam Jackson voice) I DOUBLE DARE YOU.

Barry Burton is Chuck Norris. Debaters will be keyboard face-smashed.

Naaa now you're pushing it too much! I dig Barry a lot, but Chuck is The Chuck, one and only . . . His aunt gave birth to him, cs nobody would dare to screw his mom Rolling Eyes
I have heard that chuck norris travelled to the past
and had sex with his mom,making him is own father
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:21 am

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MissRachel
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MissRachel

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:22 am

Uhm.. I'm deciding between Jake or Wesker..
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:40 am

MissRachel wrote:
Uhm.. I'm deciding between Jake or Wesker..
I think Wesker would be better since he had more experience with his virus. Plus, his speed would be a great factor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4