HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?

Go down 
+15
ThomVD
Mcghie
ChrisRedfieldRE156
AWDCP
will1234562
Lightning Count
Vandal
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Known_Hero
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
chrisredfielmusculo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:09 am

Each and every character throws enemies like they were air. The fact that Chris is buff as hell doesn't guarantee an insta-win. Reality doesn't work in video games. And, to be fair, being buff in reality doesn't guarantee an insta-win either.

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
you give me exact numbers that prove that Chris can lose a fight against any other character
See? Now you are asking the same thing. Without definite numbers we cannot factually and statistically say who is the single strongest character in some aspect. This is why this thread comes to opinions. These are your opinions and no matter what you say will make them as facts that every single person on earth has to abide to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:11 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Each and every character throws enemies like they were air. The fact that Chris is buff as hell doesn't guarantee an insta-win. Reality doesn't work in video games. And, to be fair, being buff in reality doesn't guarantee an insta-win either.

you give me exact numbers that prove that Chris can lose a fight against any other character
See? Now you are asking the same thing. Without definite numbers we cannot factually and statistically say who is the single strongest character in some aspect. This is why this thread comes to opinions. These are your opinions and no matter what you say will make them as facts that every single person on earth has to abide to.

None of characters do that with a single punch and neither aswell pick enemies up and throw em away and that is real and I can do that with people that are smaller then i am.You cant say that those are not the facts, cs u literally can see him running faster then Sheva and easily evading leons (who is considered to be one of the most agile characters) strikes, but if u forget the "facts", why wont you agree that odds of him being the winner are higher then any other characters, his chances are much higher, simply cs he is fast and extremely strong, what more "numbers" u need? I think that thats enough to think that he has more chances to win a fight against any other character . . . Once again only Krauser has a chance to come close to win a fight against Chris and maybe also Barry. . .
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:07 am

None of characters do that with a single punch
No, but Leon can with a single kick.

Also, the fact that some characters don't do a move in-game doesn't mean they aren't able to do it. It's just programmed like that to bring variety between characters in the game.

To be honest, size isn't the only thing that counts in a hand to hand fight. What about speed, agility, reflexes, intelligence, stamina, etc?
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:43 am

ThomVD wrote:

Also, the fact that some characters don't do a move in-game doesn't mean they aren't able to do it. It's just programmed like that to bring variety between characters in the game.

To be honest, size isn't the only thing that counts in a hand to hand fight. What about speed, agility, reflexes, intelligence, stamina, etc?

Well all the moves are perfectly fit to the character of his size he moves and punches just like the way a big guy does. . .

Exactly and Chris has them all once again its going like a broken record either watch or play RE 5 and 6 im tired of retyping Chris running faster then Sheva and Evading leons hits.

as for leon doing the same thing with a kick, its actually much easier to gain a force with a Kick then it is with a Punch, it just simple Kinetics and Leon does all that spin kick which easily gains a hit power, when it takes an extreme brutal force to gain a knock out punch with arm, you really have to be strong to do that . . .
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:16 am

What about Josh? I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet. They reused a lot of his melee attacks in RE6.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:48 pm

why wont you agree that odds of him being the winner are higher then any other characters, his chances are much higher, simply cs he is fast and extremely strong, what more "numbers" u need? I think that thats enough to think that he has more chances to win a fight against any other character . . . Once again only Krauser has a chance to come close to win a fight against Chris and maybe also Barry. . .
I can agree that pretty much anyone has the odds to win but I cannot agree that one single character is 100% of the time better than the others. Besides, if you can agree that Krauser and Barry could rival him, why can't you agree that HUNK, Vector, Beltway, Leon, Bruce, Nicholai, Mikhail, Albert, Jake, Keith or any of the plethora of other strong characters could stand a chance? They are all trained, some more than the others, and have strong fighting moves and skills. Hell, Little Mac won Mike Tyson in Punch Out against all the odds. There's a chance for everything in the fictional world.

ThomVD wrote:
And Excella with an über powerful backhand. It's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:16 pm

It's a game.
What you fail to even remember is that whoever the programmer want's to win WILL WIN.
This thread has yet again descended into another "buff means win" style of argument.
All I have to say is build means sweet fuck all.
I hate people with the attitude that they think oh I will become muscular and I can win every fight and conquer every obstacle.
Dude get out that mind frame, coming from many years of experience being a lightweight boxer I can tell you stamina, endurance and speed far surpasses brute strength.
If you even try to disprove that I can revert to giving you some examples that strengthens my point.

So in regards to the topic, I say anybody has a shot a winning.
Wesker would probably be the best as he ticks all the boxes.
Speed, endurance, strength, near immortality ect.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:51 pm

Mcghie wrote:
It's a game.
What you fail to even remember is that whoever the programmer want's to win WILL WIN.

This thread has yet again descended into another "buff means win" style of argument.
All I have to say is build means sweet fuck all.
I hate people with the attitude that they think oh I will become muscular and I can win every fight and conquer every obstacle.
Dude get out that mind frame, coming from many years of experience being a lightweight boxer I can tell you stamina, endurance and speed far surpasses brute strength.
If you even try to disprove that I can revert to giving you some examples that strengthens my point.

So in regards to the topic, I say anybody has a shot a winning.
Wesker would probably be the best as he ticks all the boxes.
Speed, endurance, strength, near immortality ect.

Really ??? Then why do you even read the post, even more so, why did you even bother to post in it, since its so senseless and you dont want to use imagination like others do. . . . Second as for a Leon fan guess its in ur blood to hate everything bout Chris, i mean if i said that leon would kick everyones ass you would have been clapping . . .

I have no idea what you mean by that . . .

PLS dont talk like you have past of Manny Pacquiao, cs ur only 20 years old, no offense but you know no jack shit about fighting, you really think that, say you having endurance, stamina and speed can have a chance to knock out say me? ? ? Maybe witha baseball bat and from the back . . . if you fought me, with all your rich boxing history, With all due respect, but you'd be left with broken bones and bad memories . . . If what you say was true then why the hell there is weight classification ? ? ? you really think that one of the greatest boxers like Oscar De La Hoya, would survive 10 seconds against Mike Tyson ? ? ? Speed Etc. works well in H'nH only when your opponent is in your weight class, but if he's much bigger and stronger you'd be turned into a boxing bag (for the record i dont consider fat and sloppy to be big and strong, though even they have more chance to beat up smaller ones). And as for Chris, he combines all the good qualities, like Speed, endurance, agility and brutal force so thats what makes me think that he would be a winner with any other character and especially with Leon simply cs Leon is only fast and agile, when Chris has similar speed and agility (once again Leon VS Chris) but is much much stronger and bigger(28 kilograms to be more certain) and im not being fixated on Chris being one and only (as ive stated Krauser has a chance, as for that boomer Beltway Mass he is really strong but very slow, this is the point where speed and agility of Chris would come handy), just those facts make his odds to be much much higher then any other characters, as for the "one I the million" chance, everyone can get that against Chris, but odds of that happening are just really fucking low . . .

As for bodybuilding, I have to say that after i started following its system and put myself in a regime that got me the result that i have, it not only changed my body, but it changed my mind as well and thats one of the benefits of any sport that one takes seriously, cs if you want to get a result you have to work hard and therefore you develop commitment and responsibility and at the same time you have to say no to the habits that you love like sweets, smoking, late night sleeps etc. thus it develops patience, so yes i have to say that it became much more easy to overcome the obstacles that i meet on my way then it used to be before and there's nothing wrong with that state of mind. You know what i hate? I hate people that come to the gym 2 weeks before beach season, thinking that they will walk out looking like Hugh Jackmans and even more so i hate people that can't/won't see the amount of energy and work spent to get a result (either of jealousy or ignorance).

Now to get back to the thread, i consider my opinion very truthful and much more then ones that think that either Leon, Carlos etc. are the best, simply cs i can state it on facts that everyone can see. . .

Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:08 pm

Really ??? Then why do you even read the post, even more so, why did you even bother to post in it, since its so senseless and you dont want to use imagination like others do. . . . Second as for a Leon fan guess its in ur blood to hate everything bout Chris, i mean if i said that leon would kick everyones ass you would have been clapping . . .

I have no idea what you mean by that . . .

PLS dont talk like you have past of Manny Pacquiao, cs ur only 20 years old, no offense but you know no jack shit about fighting, you really think that, say you having endurance, stamina and speed can have a chance to knock out say me? ? ? Maybe witha baseball bat and from the back . . . if you fought me, with all your rich boxing history, With all due respect, but you'd be left with broken bones and bad memories . . . If what you say was true then why the hell there is weight classification ? ? ? you really think that one of the greatest boxers like Oscar De La Hoya, would survive 10 seconds against Mike Tyson ? ? ? Speed Etc. works well in H'nH only when your opponent is in your weight class, but if he's much bigger and stronger you'd be turned into a boxing bag (for the record i dont consider fat and sloppy to be big and strong, though even they have more chance to beat up smaller ones). And as for Chris, he combines all the good qualities, like Speed, endurance, agility and brutal force so thats what makes me think that he would be a winner with any other character and especially with Leon simply cs Leon is only fast and agile, when Chris has similar speed and agility (once again Leon VS Chris) but is much much stronger and bigger(28 kilograms to be more certain) and im not being fixated on Chris being one and only (as ive stated Krauser has a chance, as for that boomer Beltway Mass he is really strong but very slow, this is the point where speed and agility of Chris would come handy), just those facts make his odds to be much much higher then any other characters, as for the "one I the million" chance, everyone can get that against Chris, but odds of that happening are just really fucking low . . .

As for bodybuilding, I have to say that after i started following its system and put myself in a regime that got me the result that i have, it not only changed my body, but it changed my mind as well and thats one of the benefits of any sport that one takes seriously, cs if you want to get a result you have to work hard and therefore you develop commitment and responsibility and at the same time you have to say no to the habits that you love like sweets, smoking, late night sleeps etc. thus it develops patience, so yes i have to say that it became much more easy to overcome the obstacles that i meet on my way then it used to be before and there's nothing wrong with that state of mind. You know what i hate? I hate people that come to the gym 2 weeks before beach season, thinking that they will walk out looking like Hugh Jackmans and even more so i hate people that can't/won't see the amount of energy and work spent to get a result (either of jealousy or ignorance).

Now to get back to the thread, i consider my opinion very truthful and much more then ones that think that either Leon, Carlos etc. are the best, simply cs i can state it on facts that everyone can see. . .

Well it is kind of hard for us to use any of our imagination when we have a member that is blatantly biased and will not let us have our own opinions.
You seem to have a past on this forum of just disregarding everyone's comments and trying to prove that your always right.
Try and wise up and act a little more mature for a change mate, you're honestly starting to piss me off with your attitude.
As for you comment, yet again it's more biased nonsense but since you can't seem to discuss a subject maturely and seem to be so fucking high and mighty above the rest of us then okay you win
Chris beats everyone hands down (even though there is no evidence of ANY character being stronger than the other). One internet point for you good sir.

I little word of advice for the future, quit the hypocrisy and quite the "hard man" act over the internet, it doesn't look good in your favour and makes you sound like a complete tool.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:24 pm

Seriously though...do any of you fags even lift?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Laughing
I lift my controller ... does that count ?
Back to top Go down
kFGunTheR
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kFGunTheR

Steam : kfgunther

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Gotta be HUNK or Leon for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:32 pm

kFGunTheR wrote:
Your personal opinion is wrong.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Mcghie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Laughing
I lift my controller ... does that count ?
If its the original Xbox controller, then yes it does count. I'd say the best in hand to hand may be Chris. Did you see him and Leon tango in RE6? Or possibly Jake or Hunk. Leon has more lower body strength. Even Krauser could be. I'm not counting Wesker with super powers.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:38 pm

The question is: best in the series. In the series, Wesker with super powers trumps everyone. If you want to take him out of the equation, then the question is: who is the best hand to hand fighter in the series, except for Wesker?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 12:14 am

What are we even arguing? Best actual skills, or best as in will just win a hand to hand fight no matter what?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 4:28 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
What are we even arguing? Best actual skills, or best as in will just win a hand to hand fight no matter what?
From what I gather, just best in mano-a-mano hand to hand fighting, street fighter style.

Vandal wrote:
kFGunTheR wrote:
RABBLE RABBLE!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:16 am

Barry wins. After all, he is Chuck Norris in disguise.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:44 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
If its the original Xbox controller, then yes it does count.

So it isn't just me that breaks into a sweat when using the original Xbox controller ?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Vandal wrote:
kFGunTheR wrote:
RABBLE RABBLE!
Hey, don't rabble at me! I think I did a good job at scaring off the newbie.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Guys let's not kid ourselves. Leon couldn't even touch Redfield, while Chris kneed him twice. Everything Leon tried Chris evaded, plus Leon had the advantage of surprise and still couldn't touch him. He runs incredibly fast, is agile, and was already an expert hand to hand combat fighter before he even joined STARS, in the army. Since STARS he hasn't stopped, no like leon to get training, or anything.

@knownhero

Debate me. (Sam Jackson voice) I DOUBLE DARE YOU.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 9:27 am

00biohazard wrote:
Guys let's not kid ourselves. Leon couldn't even touch Redfield, while Chris kneed him twice. Everything Leon tried Chris evaded, plus Leon had the advantage of surprise and still couldn't touch him. He runs incredibly fast, is agile, and was already an expert hand to hand combat fighter before he even joined STARS, in the army. Since STARS he hasn't stopped, no like leon to get training, or anything.

@knownhero

Barry Burton is Chuck Norris. Debaters will be keyboard face-smashed.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:32 pm

PWNERX wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

@knownhero

Naaa now you're pushing it too much! I dig Barry a lot, but Chuck is The Chuck, one and only . . . His aunt gave birth to him, cs nobody would dare to screw his mom Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:29 pm

PWNERX wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

@knownhero

I think even Leon can beat Barry.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:52 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I believe it's the latter. Too bad we can't have cool Deadliest Warrior simulations and experts.
Mcghie wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:
If its the original Xbox controller, then yes it does count.

So it isn't just me that breaks into a sweat when using the original Xbox controller ?
Nope. I regularly use the original Xbox controller in my workout routine. How do you think ChrisRedfieldRE156 got those muscles? Xbox.
PWNERX wrote:
You really liked that joke huh? Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next