HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?

Go down 
+15
ThomVD
Mcghie
ChrisRedfieldRE156
AWDCP
will1234562
Lightning Count
Vandal
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Known_Hero
RebelliousQueen
00biohazard
Mass Distraction
PWNERX
chrisredfielmusculo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:35 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

To the guy above

Weskersbarber has been downgraded to "guy"? He's a fucking legend.

Cheers Nite. If im a legend then you are a God. Bow down to the Nite.

I would rather nod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:31 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why at the bottom? He was in the military. They are all trained in hand to hand combat.

Exactly ! and military H'N'H training is the best and most useful, I agree with the fact that Al is strongest, but he is using super juice that enhances his performance, can you imagine what would happen if Chris took that energizer(in addition to all the other juice ha already had), probably a new "big bang" . . .

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:48 am

Well technically if Chris took Al's virus, he would have almost certainly died.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:16 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why at the bottom? He was in the military. They are all trained in hand to hand combat.

Damn near every member of the cast is a black belt in something.

Chris would get mollywopped by the entire male cast(outside of Steve) if he wasn't on the sauce.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:26 am

Known_Hero wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Chris would get mollywopped by the entire male cast(outside of Steve) if he wasn't on the sauce.

Steve could win against Chris if he wanted too. We never got to see his full potential...and besides, he's the master of LUGER FU.

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPeX4OQ2JvU8AA1lSTrQp2In0IsHB1d6gROXuzT06KfAcItwTTYg
"Don't Worry Claire, Your Knight In Shining Armor Has Arrived"
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:29 am

Known_Hero wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

chris isn't that bad
his fight against wesker(in the mansion)
And his fight against Leon showed chris knows
something about hand to hand combat

We have seen him throw knees from a
Thai clinch,good boxing combinations,
judo throws(in rare occasions) and even
some powerful spinning back kicks

But most of the time he usually sticks to throwing
haymakers so I can see your point

And agreed you can see that quite clearly
when observing certain characters
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 8:56 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:

chris isn't that bad
his fight against wesker(in the mansion)

You mean the fight where Jill had to sacrifice herself?

Quote :
And his fight against Leon showed chris knows
something about hand to hand combat

All muscle moves. And yet, he still couldn't take Leon. Imagine what would've happened if Chris wasn't incredibly strong.

Quote :
We have seen him throw knees from a
Thai clinch,good boxing combinations,
judo throws(in rare occasions) and even
some powerful spinning back kicks

Basic hand to hand techniques. Nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:03 am

Well to be fair, he did teach Claire, and she knows a thing or two about fighting.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

Vandal wrote:
Well to be fair, he did teach Claire, and she knows a thing or two about fighting.
Then again, she could have gotten some training elsewhere too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:00 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Steve could win against Chris if he wanted too. We never got to see his full potential...and besides, he's the master of LUGER FU.

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPeX4OQ2JvU8AA1lSTrQp2In0IsHB1d6gROXuzT06KfAcItwTTYg

Luger Fu my ass . . . There's no possible way that any male character can win a ahnd n hand fight against Chris, I agree with Hero at some point that if he wasnt on performance enhancers others would have had chance, but now he's 98 kilos of pure muscle mass on 185 cm height and at the same time he is extremely fast and agile (4 ex he runs faster then Sheva who's half of his mass and easily evades Leons strikes) there's not possible way of beating him by guys that are smaller than he, if he was sloppy and heavy runner Id say that maybe, cs speed sometimes beats the mass, but but with the combination of his incredible strength and speed he is unbeatable . . . Arguing about that is simply senseless . . .

Last edited by ChrisRedfieldRE156 on Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm

I'll raise your Chris with HUNK. No one is unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
AWDCP wrote:
Known_Hero wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Luger Fu my ass . . . There's no possible way that any male character can win a ahnd n hand fight against Chris, I agree with Hero at some point that if he wasnt on performance enhancers others would have had chance, but now he's 98 kilos of pure muscle mass on 185 cm height and at the same time he is extremely fast and agile (4 ex he runs faster then Sheva who's half of his mass and easily evades Leons strikes) there's not possible way of beating him by guys that are smaller then he, if he was sloppy and heavy runner Id say that maybe, cs speed sometimes beats the mass, but but with the combination of his incredible strength and speed he is unbeatable . . . Arguing about that is simply senseless . . .

Luger Fu is obliviously a joke. And besides, you know Steve has style in his own right. Wink Everyone does, admit it. Razz

The whole "Chris is unbeatable" is a lie. There is no such thing as unbeatable. An inexperienced warrior could take on a veteran and still win, it matters more on how they fight and how much motivation they fight with.

So, I have no doubts that any of the male or female characters could beat Chris.

Mass Distraction wrote:
FROM IFW: How much are you wagering? Let's go half and split the spoils.

Last edited by AWDCP on Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'll raise your Chris with HUNK. No one is unbeatable.

And Chris would make hunks face to look exactly like his gas-mask, bad VS, Id even say unfair. . . the only character that stands close to have a chance in H'n'H with Chris is Krauser. People just think rational, incredible mass/strength + speed and even + possible use of Anabolic Seroids, years of training in military . . . No way that any other male character in RE can stand a fight against Chris . ..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:38 pm

You are just being bias. HUNK has propably some of the best training and longest combat experience (sans Nicholai) in the series.

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Wat.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You are just being bias. HUNK has propably some of the best training and longest combat experience (sans Nicholai) in the series.

And ? ? ? That's still not enough to beat Chris, u cant bet only on experience. . . And well Chris aint a newcomer as well . . .
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Wat.

LOL sorry. I meant if you were wagering money with the Hunk vs Chris fight, could I go in half with you. Don't know how I quoted that... in any case...any takes?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

And ? ? ? That's still not enough to beat Chris, u cant bet only on experience. . . And well Chris aint a newcomer as well . . .
I wasn't saying his victory would be a certainty. Like I said, no one is unbeatable. I'm just saying that you being bias for Chris, your favorite character, doesn't make him an any more credible winner in the matter.

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Wat.

LOL sorry. I meant if you were wagering money with the Hunk vs Chris fight, could I go in half with you. Don't know how I quoted that... in any case...any takes?
I'm so bad at gambling that even if I put down equal amount of money for both of them I'd still manage to lose Razz
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Virus Hunk. Wesker would Get MURDERLATED.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:46 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I wasn't saying his victory would be a certainty. Like I said, no one is unbeatable. I'm just saying that you being bias for Chris, your favorite character, doesn't make him an any more credible winner in the matter.

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

AWDCP wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Wat.

I'm so bad at gambling that even if I put down equal amount of money for both of them I'd still manage to lose Razz

Well not to be bias then, i would say that odds of Chris being a winner against any other character in RE are Extremely big and much more than anybody else would have . . .
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Well not to be bias then, i would say that odds of Chris being a winner against any other character in RE are Extremely big and much more than anybody else would have . . .

Lol that's still biased to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Mcghie wrote:

True that. In any case, it's really hard to compare without actual evidence. Even this thread boils down to opinions in the end.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Mcghie wrote:

Uhhh Noo thats a fact . . . Sum up odds of any other character (speed, strength, agility, experience etc) place it next to Chris and see if he will have more . . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Give me official numbers, then I believe you. Until then, it's just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

There is no official figure to prove other wise, plus in RE6 Leon basically gave chris a run for his money.
In fact I would Leon has had a much stronger background storywise.
I think HUNK has had the best military training anyway, not to mention his nickname, "mr death " just proves how much luck he has.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:09 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Give me official numbers, then I believe you. Until then, it's just an opinion.

Well Chris , just as any other character doesn't have an MMA record, but you can see him running faster then Sheva and easily evading Leons strikes, he sends majini flying with one punch and picks up Javos and throws them away (not to say anything about him punching the boulder) and big hammer carriers are knocked down with his single punch and those are facts, otherwise youre just requesting unreal things, if so you give me exact numbers that prove that Chris can lose a fight against any other character.

@Mcghie:

Chris smacked Leon so badly that he had to pull out his gun and if not gun Leon would be dead, i mean what the hell are you talking about, he threw him away like a little puppy and what background are you talking of, if not Ada Wong Leon would have been dead long ago, all the great victories that Leon had was thanx to Ada ever since RE 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?   who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who do you think is the best fighter in hand to hand combat in the series?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next