HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What version of RE:2 is this?

Go down 
+3
PAULSAMSON
Ghost Leader
REWorld
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Marvin is in there Martin (My buddy who is a amazing hacker/background builder) hacked a beta scene in where Marvin meets Leon and the most noticeable difference is that instead of encountering him on the floor you see him stagger into his office then collapse, he also managed to hack a bit more into the game so you can go further than the demo allows and also hacked an entirely different part in the STARS office instead of Ada firing and ending the demo Claire appears her and Leon do that whole discussion and as Leon leaves he encounters Sherry who runs into the hallway near the Library.

The different alley to the RPD can be used in the PC version of 2 all you need to do is swap RDT files around, also of note most of those backgrounds still haven't being 100% finished so some buildings you see in the distance haven't being built yet, the areas you can get into Via Martin's hacks are also different in terms of what the room looks like and of course (i've mentioned this) the last segment of rooms from 1.5 are on the disc and can be viewed it covers the Labs,warehouse and factory areas sadly anything before that including the 1.5 sewers and RPD doesn't exist =/ there's thousands of things that are different and this makes me now want to document them more >.<
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:41 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
Kendo doesn't fire a shot at the zombies
He doesn't shoot in the full game either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

Uh yeah he does. When the zombies break the glass, watch, he fires one shot off before they take him down
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

Uh yeah he does. When the zombies break the glass, watch, he fires one shot off before they take him down
I just checked on YT and yes, apparently he does in some version. Not in the PC version though and that's the one I have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:47 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

I just checked on YT and yes, apparently he does in some version. Not in the PC version though and that's the one I have.

Ah, my mistake. I only have the PS1 & N64 versions, so I didn't know that the scene was altered in the PC version
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Yeah, he shoots on the PS version - I remember that because sometimes when I actually bother to shoot the zombies and pick up the gun, there's always one bullet missing bounce
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:22 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
Yeah, he shoots on the PS version - I remember that because sometimes when I actually bother to shoot the zombies and pick up the gun, there's always one bullet missing bounce

Or one arrow missing Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What version of RE:2 is this?   What version of RE:2 is this? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What version of RE:2 is this?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3