HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

So...which version of Revelations should I get.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

So...which version of Revelations should I get. Empty
PostSubject: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:26 pm

I already own pretty much every main game in the series (including 0 and REmake) except Outbreak (Is that canon?). I've decided to just complete my main game collection by getting Revelations. I have two choices, PS3 or PC. I downloaded the game via torrent to see how it would run on my PC should I choose to buy it. I found out that it can run the game at 1080p and pretty much max settings, but I get some lag from time to time. I'm not sure about the PS3 version though. Any suggestions? Or should I wait for the price to go down some more since it's not worth the bucks?
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

I hate lagging. You should try in on PS3. Gotta sit, and wait for the price to go down. Besides it's worth waiting. Than playing it on PC while it's lagging .__.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I hate lagging. You should try in on PS3. Gotta sit, and wait for the price to go down. Besides it's worth waiting. Than playing it on PC while it's lagging .__.
Ok. Thanks. The PS3 demo had no lag, but I still don't seem why they'd start with 50 dollars. Maybe after some months I can get a good used copy.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:44 pm

I have seen some unopened copies on eBay go for under $30 in the past two weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Ssplain wrote:
I have seen some unopened copies on eBay go for under $30 in the past two weeks.
You're right. I see one for 15.50 + 2.98 shipping. Too bad the bid ends in roughly 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Ouch, it will go up a lot by the end with that much time left. I am on eBay a lot, it gives me something to do while it is slow at the office. If I come across one, I could send you a message on here if you would like. Do you prefer ps3 or PC, or should I keep an eye out for both?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Ouch, it will go up a lot by the end with that much time left. I am on eBay a lot, it gives me something to do while it is slow at the office. If I come across one, I could send you a message on here if you would like. Do you prefer ps3 or PC, or should I keep an eye out for both?
In terms of platform, I'm thinking PS3. You could look if you want to. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Alright, I will let ya know if I find anything! I actually just lost the auction on re5 gold edition. It ended at $9.50 Mad
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Alright, I will let ya know if I find anything! I actually just lost the auction on re5 gold edition. It ended at $9.50 Mad
Damn. That sucks. Here's a tip for ebay.

Place a bid as late as 5-10 seconds before the auction ends. Your opponent won't have enough time to place another one.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

Place a bid as late as 5-10 seconds before the auction ends. Your opponent won't have enough time to place another one.

That is a good tip. It is hard these days with the auto-bid up to a set limit. I was only going after it for collection purposes. But still it sucks to lose on a good price like that! Sad 
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

That is a good tip. It is hard these days with the auto-bid up to a set limit. I was only going after it for collection purposes. But still it sucks to lose on a good price like that! Sad 
Auto-bid??? Uh oh. Here's hoping there won't be anymore revelations bids.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Well, you can set your max bid to a certain amount. So say you bid $4 but set a max bid of $10. If anyone bids over your current $4 bid, you will automatically outbid them up to your max bid of $10. However, if someone bids over your $10 max bid, you will have to manually go back and out bid them.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Ssplain wrote:
Well, you can set your max bid to a certain amount. So say you bid $4 but set a max bid of $10. If anyone bids over your current $4 bid, you will automatically outbid them up to your max bid of $10. However, if someone bids over your $10 max bid, you will have to manually go back and out bid them.
Oh ok. Maybe I do have a chance of winning then.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:

Lagging ? ? ? kinda weird, never lagged on mine.

Depends on which you prefer, i mean if u r a controller fan then u got the answer. But its extremely awesome on PC (trust me i play games only on PC) . . . Plus if im not mistaken the PC version comes cheaper the console ones right ? ? ? Well in the end if u have strong pc that could run it on max graphics (not much needed though) then go 4 PC. As for the lags that sometimes happen with cracked games(if its not cracked properly) . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...which version of Revelations should I get.   So...which version of Revelations should I get. Empty

Back to top Go down

So...which version of Revelations should I get.
Page 1 of 1