HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)

Go down 
+2
HUNK420
Voltius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) Empty
PostSubject: RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)   RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 pm

When I first beat the game I was so disappointed I didn't touch it for months even though it's fun it should have been so much more. RE5 was as shallow a piss on concrete. What really made it sad was that it had very high production value, but delivered a very low quality experience. Everyone from the character modelers, the texture artists to the coders did their job, except for the writer(s).

I'm a huge RE fan, and was waiting for RE5 like a little boy waiting for an ice cream truck in 100 degree weather. When the 2007 trailers (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuP43jcaXw&playnext_from=TL&videos=tJuM83uQ-6I) came out and I saw all those enemies chasing after Chris and that awesome atmosphere I just cried tears of joy. Then when the TGS 08 Trailers came out showing Excella, my mind raced to try to figure out the plot. RE is really the only reason I enjoy video games, it's the only thing I was looking forward to playing for years.

And when it finally came out. I was literally devastated. I knew it after I saw the opening cut scene. Emotion and atmosphere was missing and the cutscenes looked like they were put together by a film school dropout. The script, written by a 12 year old. It just didn't feel right. The heart and soul of Resident Evil was not here.

There was so much potential and none of it used.

==================================
After watching a few of the trailers and reading around, In my mind I thought I had it all figured out. Here's how I thought RE5 would go. Personally I think the version we had in our heads was much better than anything Capcom delivered.

=== Overall Plot ===
S Corporation (Mentioned by Ada) + Tricell are rivalries, Wesker uses them to further his "plan" to infect a massive amount of people for whatever reason. Umbrella was in Africa decades ago but abandoned their facility for financial reasons. Wesker took over and used the pods to collect bodies of people all over the world. Sherry and Steve Burnside being 2 of them. Wesker's collection of people to expiriment on attracted Excella who extended the original Umbrella labs and replaced the equipment with Tricell's. Excella & Wesker would work together on the uroboros project but for 2 very different reasons.

=== The Volcano ===
The volcano in the game erupts every few centuries and warms the underground caves which contain the Uroboros flowers that drive the villagers insane and make them scribble things on the wall as little parasites from the flowers grow in their bodies.

=== Irving ===
I thought Irving was going to play the little creep that sold out and makes tons of money by exploiting the villagers in some way but got caught by Chris, feels threatened by him and squealed about Wesker and Excella then with time, kind of looks up to Chris. I also thought for the majority of the game Irving would be your Merchant, Also when he said "Welcome, yous two are just in time for the fireworks show, boom, hahaha" I thought he was talking about the volcano about to erupt.

=== Uroboros ===
I thought Uroboros was going to be the flowers in the cave. Not the black worm monsters. They just felt like a rip off of the lame leech monster in RE: Zero. Sorry I'm not a big fan of blob like /or/ worm like monsters. Forgive me, I was never scared of jello or worms as a child. What makes Uroboros special is it's capability to change a host's DNA. Something scientists have been trying to use virus's to do. The only problem is Virus's are capable of evolving, changing, and going rouge. But the Uroborus is a delivery mechanism far easier to manipulate than anything else. The flowers' parasites also have the ability to bring people back from the dead, which is where the African VooDoo Zombie mythology came from. The parasites heal the body of their host so that they can survive.

=== Excella's Agenda ===
I also thought Excella was going to be an intelligent evil mastermind who hates men instead of the useless, submissive, stupid nobody she was in the game. She was going to use Wesker and end up betraying him, thus becoming the next great villain, yet with a twist. Excella was not going to invest in death, war, and B.O.W.s but instead invest in life extending vaccines and genetic alterations.

Excella's goal is to harness the gene altering capabilities of the Uroboros flower parasites but genetically change a few of their genes so that they infect a body, change the host's DNA to temporarily increase cell turnover (renewing skin, organs, healing wounds, regenerating limbs, revival from death if taken before accident), then self destruct and exit the host without harm. Her plan would be to selectively trade, not sell, the Uroboros treatments only to the most powerful elite and only if her demands were met. To Excella, there's no point in selling Uroboros for money if she could trade them for power and influence directly. Money, to Excella, was nothing but paper. She would trade regular treatments in exchange for full cooperation with her demands. This way her clients would have to keep coming back to her. And with the world's elite leaders and most powerful businessmen aging and at risk of death by cancer, disease, assasinations, and accidents, Excella has a guarenteed client base. She could skip the decades of hard work, politics, favors, and empire building it takes to get to the top and instead take a shortcut to the top of the ruling class by offering those beneath her something every human being on earth wants. Life and Good Health.

Potential Dialog From Excella:
- "Tell me, do you know how long the average person lives? Not very long."
- "men are so stupid, spending so much time and energy on fighting and killing, all the money and weapons in the world are worthless when death is just around the corner"
- "This is going to change everything, before, it was whoever had the most money, resources, weapons, or strongest army had the most power, now with Uroboros (the flower) whoever has the key to eternal life has all the power, everyone will need you, everyone will come to you, and if you're the only one that has the ability to give life, no one will ever harm you. No need for security, no need for protection"

=== Wesker's use ===
Wesker wants to study the flowers due to their ability to change DNA and infect others while Excella wants to study them because they hold the secret to eternal life. The flowers normally hatch tiny parasites that infect a host, change their DNA to begin producing eggs in the throat and modify the mouth to open up and be able to implant the eggs into another human host. Wesker used Excella to get the Uroboros Immunity vaccine so he won't be affected. and She used Wesker to gain access to S corporation's facility with test subjects so she can perfect and try out her treatments. He wants to use the flowers as a weapon, she wants to use them as a cure.

=== Wesker's Agenda ===
I never expected it would be a "take over / destroy the world" plot. I thought it would be something big that would affect a lot of people, but ultimately selfish and mostly beneficial to Wesker only. Maybe infect with the world with a viral time bomb that would trigger infection at a certain date. Or destroy the entire human race as a way of finally creating peace on earth.

=== Jill ===
Jill would NOT have a mind control device but would suffer from complete perminant amnesia. Wesker convinced her that Chris killed her family and ruined everything in an attempt to get her to kill him. During the fight between Jill + Chris little by little they get her to realize the truth and finally show her a picture of them together.

=== TriCell ===
I thought the dark mine tunnels were going to lead to the tricell /or/ old umbrella /or/ S corporation (mentioned by ada in RE4) facility which was going to lead to the caves filled with Flowers. I thought the Ancient Caves were going to have writings on them that tell a story of how every 400 years or whatever the volcano erupts and the hot vents fill the caves where the flowers are, warm them up, and tiny little organisms hatch out of the flowers which are actually made of flesh and capable of bleeding, out of the vents and into the village above, where they grow in the body until mature, they then produce parasite like eggs in the throat and drive the human host to infect others.

=== Umbrella ===
Umbrella's been studying them for a long time but never figured out how to get the flowers to hatch the parasites. (this is because the flowers have to be heated up to a certain temperature and humidity) Umbrella abandoned the facility. This is why Spensor says "I was suppose to be a God!"

=== Irving's Death ===
Wesker was going to infect Irving as his punishment for giving Chris information. Thus turning him into the boss you fight on the cargo ship during the rain.
Irving: "Guess this is the end. Dying's not so bad."

After Irvings death, Excella would be your next merchant. When alone she'd help you, but in a selfish way, as if only to advance herself and her agenda, when in front of Wesker she'd pretend to be your enemy and try to kill you by dispatching B.O.W.s after you, but she'd always leave some kind of hint on its weakness or provide you with some way of defeating it. I always thought Excella was going to be the next evil mastermind. Neither your friend nor enemy, she cares only about herself, and will only help you out if it helps her out. By now, Chris and Sheva have reached the facility where S corporation has thousands of people in pods and is burning them on the giant conveyor belt. When Sheva and Chris see that people in the pods are experiments and being destroyed, they decide to stop perusing Wesker and go back to somehow get help and get everyone out of the Pods. But Chris and Sheva by now have the flower parasites inside of them, Excella coincidentally pops in at just the right time and gives them a vaccine to get rid of their infection completely and grant them immunity from it, but only if they promise to keep pursuing Wesker and ditch their plan to help those in the Pods.
"I need you two to stay on him, alright" - Excella
"what are you planning, why are doing all this?" - Sheva
"Oh you'll find out soon enough, everyone will" -Excella
"why don't you just kill him yourself, you're closest to him"- Chris
"Oh, i still need him for a little while longer" - Excella
Excella Leaves the room
"Something's not right. She might not be our enemy, but I don't think she's our friend either" - Sheva

=== Wesker finds out Excella's been selling weapons to Chris and Sheva ===
Wesker barges into the room, Excella a bit startled, quickly puts something away in her purse, her body sitting on the couch near the arm rest, in a position as if she just got done injecting herself with something.
"So, you've been selling them my weapons" - Wesker
*Excella sitting on the couch with a satisfied smile on her face slowly moves her hand holding her purse so as to hide it from Wesker* "Maybe I have..." - Excella
"I know you've been helping them" - Wesker
Excella crosses her legs and leans back
Wesker points his gun at Excella
Without blinking, Excella, completely unworried, gives a smirk and lets out a quiet "hmpf" as if to say, "Stupid Wesker, doesn't he know? Whatever he does at this point doesn't matter, I've already won"
Wesker pauses for a moment, confused about Excella's confidence.
Excella: "Go ahead Albert, do what you came here to do"
Wesker shoots Excella 3 times in the torso
Excella's eyes slam shut, she swallows, she clutches her fists, her facial expression is one of pain, but not worry. Her limp body slowly slouches on the coach, she drops her purse behind her, falling on the floor and opening up a bit to reveal an empty syringe, and eventually she too falls onto the floor.

=== Excella's gamble paid off ===
Hours after Wesker leaves the room, Excella who was thought to be dead opens her eyes. Slowly she starts moving, and eventually climbs up and regains her balance. The bullet holes still in her blood soaked cloths, but the blood around her wounds are dried up and flake right off when she goes to clean herself up using a handkerchief. As she wipes the blood away, the flesh underneath looks completely untouched, as if she were never shot.

=== How Excella betrays Wesker ===
Wesker fights Chris and Sheva on the giant cargo ship in the open area near the control room decks above (Right where Excella mutated into Uroboros worm monster and absorbed the giant pile of bodies in the original RE5 storyline), and Excella (where Chris and Sheva were when they fought the Uroboros monster in the original RE5 storyline). Only this time, Excella walks up to the edge and looks down on Wesker below as he's taunting Chris and Sheva with his plans for Uroboros. Excella chuckles to herself and says softly "Oh Albert, you're in the wrong business" just as she pulls a syringe out of her purse, she holds it delicately with her fingers over the railing, with Wesker still talking, she takes the time to position herself right above him. Just as he finishes saying "Now, time to die Chris" the syringe lands on Wesker's left shoulder and injects him.

Wesker's eyes unfocus and he shows a genuine look of confusion on his face. He looks above but sees no one. After ripping the syringe out he falls to the floor for the first time with a sort of painful uncertainty on his face that says, "What's happening to me". This weakens him and allows Chris and Sheva to beat him.

Wesker had loaded the uroboros tanks and was planning on firing them into the volcano when it erupted, thus activating the parasites and sending the infection into the atmosphere where it would rain down on all of humanity. Chris & Sheva kill him just as the sun rises. Excella walks over to them to thank them for their hard work.

A Tricell helicopter comes to pick up Excella, A man in a white BioHazard suit steps out with pack on his back filled with some kind of liquid and a sprayer attached to it in his hand. Excella gives the man a nod and he sprays Wesker's dead body. Moments later it begins to disintegrate in a bubbling and hissing mess of acidic pulp. Chris watches as this man, once his alley, once his friend, many times his enemy, disintegrates into nothing. The acid shows no signs of slowing until brains, bone, muscle, and skin are all completely bubbled away. This is it. Wesker is gone. Literally. There's no turning back from this one, no way out, no revitalization. Wesker always had a way out, a way of cheating death but not this time. He had always planned ahead but for the first time, someone out planned him.
Excella watched and made sure there was nothing left.
Excella: "Such a troubled man, don't worry, he's gone now"

=== Excella's New Power ===
At the end before Excella walks away from Chris & Sheva, Sheva says, "all those people on the conveyor belts, you where just using them". Excella tells them her plan. "You do know we won't let you get away with any of this." says Sheva pointing a gun at her. "Every month I'll send a package of 5 uroborus vacines to a village of your choice, they cure everything from Aids to blindness. They can bring back loved ones, heal the sick, regrow limbs, dissolve tumors. So it's in your best interest to keep your mouth shut. Say anything about Tricell in court and you'll never see those vaccines again." Excella walks away. Chris and Sheva realize that now, Excella is more powerful than wesker ever was. She has the ultimate bribe, life.

For the time being she is neither a friend nor foe. But soon everyone will realize that Excella is now the series' new Villain.

=== The long painful decent of Resident Evil 5 ===

Jill being blond and mind controlled by a weird implant was stupid. Wesker having super speed bullet dodging powers was just awful. This is RE not Metal Gear Solid. It was also very unlike his character to try to "save the world" by destroying it or saying things like "The human race requires judgment". Wesker was always intelligent, not crazy.

Com-links (blue-tooth walkies) were just stupid. They give you a feeling of being connected and having backup.

10 years of making RE games and they still don't know how to write a script (except for RE2). Whoever wrote the script for RE5 was heavily influenced by all the wrong genres, Super Hero movies and Sci Fi. There was no horror in RE5.
Back to top Go down
HUNK420
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
HUNK420

Playstation Network cynical420

PostSubject: fukn brilliant    RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:47 pm

fuckin brilliant ive allways been one to rewright resident evil scripts but never that good fuck u should send this to capcom !! i fuckn loved it props to u sir mad respect
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)   RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:47 pm

Code veronica
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)   RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:55 am

meh,re5 isnt that bad
Back to top Go down
rawrgodd
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
rawrgodd

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)   RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:31 pm

i relly like this its a lot better than the actual games story
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)   RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
meh,re5 isnt that bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)   RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version) Empty

Back to top Go down

RE5 Alternate Storyline (My Version)
Page 1 of 1