HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Well, there are going to be collecters editions for RE6 in the USA and around the world....and don't worry, they are not 1300 dollars. lol
Here's what it will come with:

RESIDENT EVIL 6 ANTHOLOGY (PS3)

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

RESIDENT EVIL 6 ARCHIVES (360)

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD film)

And each verison is $89.99.

Damn it.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 pm

@Mercy: The dodge command looks pretty confusing. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Seems pretty simple to me. In practice at least.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Seems pretty simple to me. In practice at least.
I hope so, and I'am very interested about the whole tablets as health thing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Here's a graph on how the overarching storyline works.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 System_co_ss2

So, the crossover teams we're going to see are:

1.) Leon & Helena/Chris & Piers
2.) Leon & Helena/Jake & Sherry
3.) Jake & Sherry/Chris & Piers
4.) same as #2

One thing I noticed though is that there isn't a 6 person co-op? So, I'm guessing this confirms the game to be only 2 to 4? Guess all three teams won't team up after all.
----

Here's the MISSING audio from the Bar scene along with the text in case anyone couldn't hear what was said:

Quote :
Chris: "Let me get some more" something like that
Bartender fills the glass halfway
Chris: "Fill it up"
Bartender: "I think you've had enough"
Chris: *something* Let's try this again. I order the drinks, and you learn to shut your mouth".
*Chris fills his glass up, she grabs the glass and splashes the wine on his face*
Bartender: "How about you get the hell out of my bar!?"
*Chris gets up and walks in the direction away from the exit*
*bouncer comes up* "The lady asked you to leave"
Chris: "Get the hell out of my way"
Bouncer: "I said she asked you to leave" *grabs Chris*
*counter grabs, pins onto table, about to spill his brains out*
*Piers steps in, grabs his arm*

Piers: "never thought I'd find Chris Redfield wasted in a **** hole like this"
Chris: "I don't even know you"
*both sit at table*
Piers: "Piers Piers Nivens?"
Chris: "no.."
*pulls out his phone* "How about this? You've heard of this?"
Chris: "What is that?"
Piers: "You really don't remember anything do you? .... bioterrorism"
Chris: "man this alcohol" (?) *grabs his head* *flashbacks*
Piers: You can't hide from your past Chris. No matter where you, what you do-"
Chris: "I'm warning you, what is this?!"
Piers: "Ok, if you don't remember me, then how about THIS?" *shows the list of deceased BSAA agents*
Piers: "Look." *Chris looks away* "I said LOOK! These were your men! And they died under your command! You owe it to them to remember this Chris! If you walk away now, then all this was for nothing!!"

*Chris pushes Piers away*
Piers: "Damnit. Six months I've been searching for you. And this is what I find!" *smacks the poor bottle down*
Chris notices his BSAA patch, : "BSAA?"
Piers: "Yeah. Chris, thats where you belong. We all need you".
Chris: "Who's we?"
*Piers nods to the 5 BSAA agents behind him, they get up and come over*
BSAA agent: "Chris Redfield..."
Piers: "We're taking you back Captain. One way or another".
*Chris nods and scene blacks outs*

Credit: ElusionM_08 from Gamefaqs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/63040958

Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Hard to make out what's being said between Chris and Piers. God, Chris is messed up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:54 am

Sargent D wrote:
Hasn't that always been the case in RE games Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:14 am

Sargent D wrote:
Well just go to your controller and hit L+A while moving around the stick, I'm sure if you don't have the hang of it now you'll get use to it.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Mercy wrote:
That's retarded. That's so retarded. That's unbelievably retarded.

Edit:

And for those that are interested, I took the liberty to screenshot the game's controls.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 A7b53c73

Finally, a dodge button asides from running away frantic from zombies or majinis. I jus got raped in last but one mission in ORC even with CQC. Once i took out spec ops, a shit load of zombies burst out and raped me. A dodge command would have been useful. But i still figured out ways like using the grenade launcher in the location to control the crowd. Oh... well. But adding a dodge option would mean the enemies would be more stronger i guess.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:26 pm

ORC has a dodge option, it's just a crappy dodge option, but it's still dodging.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:49 am

I believe this is the first main game that almost completely changes in control from all of the other games. Gone with the tank I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am

I'm just overly pissed at the special edition for Resident Evil 6, I thought Capcom would actually release a good special edition with music and a statue with like a backpack or something, instead of taking a lazy way out and just giving us games we already fucking bought. I was so bent on getting any special edition Capcom announced... Until they announced Resident Evil Archives.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:27 am

Mercy wrote:
I'm just overly pissed at the special edition for Resident Evil 6, I thought Capcom would actually release a good special edition with music and a statue with like a backpack or something, instead of taking a lazy way out and just giving us games we already fucking bought. I was so bent on getting any special edition Capcom announced... Until they announced Resident Evil Archives.
It seems too good to be true honestly. I mean, that's A LOT of games for such a small price.

That's like buying the special edition of Super Mario Galaxy 3 and also receiving SMB1, 2, 3, World, 64, 64DS, Sunshine, Galaxy, and Galaxy 2. I didn't know game companies would ever do something like this. It's only happened a few times.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:32 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
It seems too good to be true honestly. I mean, that's A LOT of games for such a small price.

That's like buying the special edition of Super Mario Galaxy 3 and also receiving SMB1, 2, 3, World, 64, 64DS, Sunshine, Galaxy, and Galaxy 2. I didn't know game companies would ever do something like this. It's only happened a few times.
Yeah but I already bought those games. It's already on the Xbox Live Market, the Archives Edition is only Resident Evil 6 in a pretty box for an extra $40. What's the incentive for someone who already has all that to buy it?

Also, you listed 9 games, Anthology is missing out on CVX and 0 while Archives is missing out on 0, 1, 2, and 3.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:41 am

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah but I already bought those games. It's already on the Xbox Live Market, the Archives Edition is only Resident Evil 6 in a pretty box for an extra $40. What's the incentive for someone who already has all that to buy it?

Also, you listed 9 games, Anthology is missing out on CVX and 0 while Archives is missing out on 0, 1, 2, and 3.
I was exaggerating. Razz

But this edition wasn't made for people who already own the games.

And I'm sure something like a Gold edition will be released in about half a year that comes with a code for DLC.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:00 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I was exaggerating. Razz

But this edition wasn't made for people who already own the games.

And I'm sure something like a Gold edition will be released in about half a year that comes with a code for DLC.
No, I'm not looking for a version with all the DLC, I think I states what I wanted in my last post. Read it. I know that they're going to come out with that. I want a normal Special Edition release. If they didn't intend for die hard RE fans to buy it then it was only meant for newcomers to the series seeing how it comes with all the old games the RE fans already have. How hard is it to make a statue and add the music to it? How hard is throwing together an art book?

If Archives was how you exaggerated: with 0, 1, 2, 3, CVX, 4, Degeneration, 5 and Damnation, then yes, it would be worth it, but it's not, it's godawful bullshit.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:14 am

Sargent D wrote:
Well, there are going to be collecters editions for RE6 in the USA and around the world....and don't worry, they are not 1300 dollars. lol

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD

They might think they need newcomers to the series to help it along. I wouldn't put it past some people who may already own all or most of those to go on ahead and buy these sets and sell them separately or together for double that price.

I don't think we'll get another SE of any RE game for a little while. After RE5 was released and had the little figurine of Chris Redfield, the Tricell messenger bag, the BSAA patch, Kijuju necklace and the picture(I can't remember what it's was called right off the top of my head right now) and the extra disk in the pretty metal case, we might not see anything like that for a little while. Unless you wanna include what ORC had with it also.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:20 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD

They might think they need newcomers to the series to help it along. I wouldn't put it past some people who may already own all or most of those to go on ahead and buy these sets and sell them separately or together for double that price.

I don't think we'll get another SE of any RE game for a little while. After RE5 was released and had the little figurine of Chris Redfield, the Tricell messenger bag, the BSAA patch, Kijuju necklace and the picture(I can't remember what it's was called right off the top of my head right now) and the extra disk in the pretty metal case, we might not see anything like that for a little while. Unless you wanna include what ORC had with it also.
Yeah, RE5 had a DVD on the making of the game, Music, just like a bunch of amazing crap. And you know, if those RE games came on discs, you know hard copies, it would be worth it, but no, it's download codes. Codes that take up gigabytes worth of memory.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:46 am

I think we can all agree that the RE6 "special edition" is pure shit.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:52 am

Sargent D wrote:
I think we can all agree that the RE6 "special edition" is pure shit.
I wouldn't say that exactly. As the games progress me, personally, I would expect more being the RE fan that I am. I have what I like to call a 'growing collection'. In other words I'm still adding to the damn thing and it gets kinda hard to add to when there isn't anything really worth adding... For someone who is new to the series and say got RE5 as their first game and are ready to start their own collection those sets will be a fantastic way for them to start.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:07 pm

I don't see where you're coming from when you say there isn't anything worth adding to the collection. The point of collecting is adding everything to the collection. Right? Collect them all? And for those of us who like collecting all things Resident Evil, we're not getting a good deal because we already have the collection they're selling.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Mercy wrote:
I don't see where you're coming from when you say there isn't anything worth adding to the collection. The point of collecting is adding everything to the collection. Right? Collect them all? And for those of us who like collecting all things Resident Evil, we're not getting a good deal because we already have the collection they're selling.
That's what I mean by 'there isn't anything really worth adding'. If you already have it why get the exact same thing to add? It would only be a copy then and to me a copy of what I already have doesn't hold the same kind of value. I doubt you'd go to a store when say a Chris Redfield action figure was first released and buy it. And as you go you get this action figure to add and that action figure to add. Now you don't open them or anything else and later on down the road you see the exact same thing just cheaper and now it's in just one great big set. Knowing you already have it in your collection are you going to spend more money on what you already have to get another one that you don't need or are you going to go on ahead and buy that entire set for whatever reason appeals to you?

I'm not saying there isn't anything at all worth collecting, just no point in getting what you already have is all.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Mercy wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Not everybody has all those games.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:13 am

Why is everyone talking like this was the only special edition of RE6 available. There's that horribly priced Premium Edition (which I'm not getting) and now this. This here is more like an anthology rather than a "special edition" anyway.

I think Capcom did pretty good with this as now people who are not familiar with the older titles can have them all at once with a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 pm

i think the people who are bitching about the special edition need to chill the fuck out, yes i know there are people that are avid collecters but i cant see why you would pay an extra $40 or so for a bunch of useless crap.

on another note, after watching all the demos i am more excited for the game than ever before, and i hope the people that thought the Leon gameplay wasnt going to be horror think differently after seeing the Tall Oaks demo think differently about it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next