HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Lady Yuna wrote:
Piers is finally talking! x3 But, there's no audio!!! :<
Piers talked in the first trailer too. With audio.

Oh, Piers Nivans, I love his voice! I am excited to finally see him in the game ;3
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Leon's gameplay looks awesome as HELL!!!! Very Happy

And I lol'd at Chris being a drunk. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 pm

Something I don't understand about Chris being drunk and broken like he is now is that in RE1, he lost pretty much all of the STARS members to the Arklay Incident and didn't have the same problem. In fact, he was set on taking down Umbrella and anyone else involved immediately after the whole ordeal. Now, a similar thing happens. He loses his team and this time he decides to become a drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 pm

The CG wrote:
Something I don't understand about Chris being drunk and broken like he is now is that in RE1, he lost pretty much all of the STARS members to the Arklay Incident and didn't have the same problem. In fact, he was set on taking down Umbrella and anyone else involved immediately after the whole ordeal. Now, a similar thing happens. He loses his team and this time he decides to become a drunk.
Now that you mention it, that is very true. Shocked
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:43 pm

The CG wrote:

Maybe now he's just too tired. All the years and the wear and tear it can get to a person in various ways. Everyone thought at the end of RE5 with Wesker gone it would be over. Well Chris was wrong. Kinda like the whole 'time to relive this horrible past ordeal' type of thing ya know.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:55 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The CG wrote:

Maybe now he's just too tired. All the years and the wear and tear it can get to a person in various ways. Everyone thought at the end of RE5 with Wesker gone it would be over. Well Chris was wrong. Kinda like the whole 'time to relive this horrible past ordeal' type of thing ya know.
I just can't help but think there's something more to it. Like a string of events that lead him to that and the massacre of his squad being the straw that broke the camel's back.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

The CG wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
The CG wrote:

I just can't help but think there's something more to it. Like a string of events that lead him to that and the massacre of his squad being the straw that broke the camel's back.
As I said, 'all the years and the wear and tear' dude. I'm sure he's been through a lot more than just Wesker since 1998.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Chris is just sick and tired of the the bullshits that he's been through, from defending his STARS team, from saving his sister, Claire, from helping hes long lost partner Jill and also Sheva and so on and so fourth. Now it's about Ada and those J'Avo. We can't blame him. He can never have a normal life. D:
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:27 pm

The CG wrote:

Technically he only lost a few members in his team.
We also don't know how close he was to them, yes it would be a lot to lose him but maybe they where just like comrades to him rather than friends.
I think after the events of Code Veronica trying to take on Wesker and especially after the events of RE5 it eventually pushed his hard exterior over the edge.
Not to mention the goings on in Revelations and the things we also dont know about RE6.
I think he is the only character that has been forced to put up with the most shit.
If it where in a real life scenario he would have hit the bottle sooner IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:08 am

Mcghie wrote:

Well if you want to talk realistically, like i've posted long ago in other threads; ALL of the characters would be insane, drunks and drug addicts.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Well if you want to talk realistically, like i've posted long ago in other threads; ALL of the characters would be insane, drunks and drug addicts.

well leon does look like a hippie,lol but yeah
that is no suprise,the man has went trough hell,its obviously
that at some point he would break down,wich he did,no suprise there
he has been trough more bad situations then leon and a lot of other characters
but i think the guy he was with resembled his former self,and he is problably going
to be the one that will help chris get trough his depression
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:48 pm

*goes to take down umbrella* done
*goes to take down wesker* done
*still shit otg* FUCK SAKES lol
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:08 pm

The CG wrote:

Before he concentrated all his hate on Wesker and umbrella. Chris was pretty much broken the day STARS was killed. He just acted strong and tough because he knew wesker and umbrella was out there. But now,knowing that umbrella was down, so is wesker, and just realizing that no matter how hard he tries the death and pain will still go on, will pretty much drive a man to that, especially after all those years. I always viewed Jill as less affected by the incident, being able to move on maybe retire. But not Chris. Chris was broken the day he lost his friends in Arklay.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:19 pm

I wish I didn't watch some of those videos. Too many spoilers.

they're supposed to be GAMEPLAY videos. Not everything that happens in the beginning of each scenario videos.

Thankfully I didn't finish them.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 am

I fail to see how they're spoiling too terribly much. I'm actually hoping this game takes a while to get through, especially with it consisting of 3 different story lines to go through. It'd be pretty cool if once you completed all 3 of the main ones a fourth should be unlocked combining everything with additional info.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:38 am

Here's a graph on how the overarching storyline works.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 System_co_ss2
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 am

I'm not sure how that first line works.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 am

It's a bit confusing for sure. I just got it from the game's Japanese website.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Here's a graph on how the overarching storyline works.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 System_co_ss2

Ok so basically how it's 'possibly' going to work is like this; Depending on certain things or routes you take during a certain stage or choices you make, will depict what happens when the current story your playing comes together with the next one. Or it's just showing how each scenario connects with the next one and how it'll be viewed.

What I get from the first line in Leon's scenario as it stretches to Jake's is that at that point within Leon's scenario is when he'll have a portion in Jake's and a little further into Leon's scenario he'll later encounter Chris. Right? And then with Chris' scenario he'll encounter Jake first then Leon as in Leon's scenario. I feel there may be some cutscenes that might be replayed but only in certain areas like when they meet.

From the one trailer you can see Leon and Helena along side Jake and Sherry fighting off what looks like could possibly be a starting boss in the game. So if that's how the storyline is going to work that'll be pretty cool. Also Leon did state in the one trailer that Helena and himself were going to China and he asked if Hunnigan could make it look like they were dead. So that automatically puts him all the way over in yonder Europe(well Asia but you get the general picture) as Jake watches a plane go crashing down. And it looked like Leon was inside of a falling plane while falling all over himself. So that one line stretching all that ways should be from Leon on his way to China and crashing to then be encountering Jake and Sherry.

Just a thought though. I feel I'm putting too much thought into this actually. Maybe I should stop trying to make sense of it all. study
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:17 am

I think I actually get it. The screenshots are just where the the stories cross over. Though it's not perfect in when it takes place it gives a general idea.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Well, there are going to be collecters editions for RE6 in the USA and around the world....and don't worry, they are not 1300 dollars. lol
Here's what it will come with:

RESIDENT EVIL 6 ANTHOLOGY (PS3)

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

RESIDENT EVIL 6 ARCHIVES (360)

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD film)

And each verison is $89.99.

Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:22 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Well, there are going to be collecters editions for RE6 in the USA and around the world....and don't worry, they are not 1300 dollars. lol
Here's what it will come with:

RESIDENT EVIL 6 ANTHOLOGY (PS3)

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

RESIDENT EVIL 6 ARCHIVES (360)

Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil Code: Veronica X HD
Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD film)

And each verison is $89.99.

o.O Wait really?
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Since I own all of those games I'm not going to get it unless there will be cool exclusive stuff in the collections.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

That's retarded. That's so retarded. That's unbelievably retarded.

Edit:

And for those that are interested, I took the liberty to screenshot the game's controls.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 A7b53c73
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next