HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)

Go down 
+55
MSR
will1234562
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Trichos
Progenitor
dr_salvador
Abdel_33
Golden Berretta
animaniac1
Biohazardtaylor
White Rock
The mastAH!
JPHERO
Mister Albert Wesker
rawk82
CrimsonElder
kevdliu
REanimation
Parabellum09
Sherry Birkin
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
DivideByZero
Killeret
DXP
PAULSAMSON
leon248
NiteKrawler
Bub537
ChrisSherry
Nobudy
weskersbarber
Deagle50
Valentine Fan
VoyageTreader08
Spike991
Mcghie
SWITCHMYND
Incompetent Barry
Tyrant R a brutal Mr.X
DeadlyGenetics
RaviorStygian
chrisredfield84
ThomVD
chocotricks
The CG
RebelliousQueen
Lady Yuna
00biohazard
Methsia
chrisredfielmusculo
Sargent D
Mass Distraction
Jill Sandwich
Vandal
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:22 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And why can't a villain succeed just once and reign supreme? Just because evil might have won doesn't mean it's the eternal end of all things human or what have you.
Well, actually, if Albert's plan had succeeded it indeed WOULD have meant the end of all things human except for a chosen few that HE would have had control over. I guess that'd pretty much be the ultimate game over.

That was what made RE5 so interesting and high stakes, because if Chris failed it was game over!!it was the complete force of good of the series versus the complete force of evil, plus the bitter rivalry because of the horrible betrayal of Wesker, I mean when Jill said to Chris: 'Chris!! your the only one who can!! don't you trust your partner?' I was like OH IT'S ON. Things are dangerous, it was the culmination of the series. I felt like I WAS CHRIS REDFIELD lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:26 am

That bit with Jill saying "You're the only one who can stop him." confused me. It's not like Chris had some special advantage over Wesker, bullets seemed to work just fine on him. Sure they had the serum to overdose him, but Sheva could have injected it as easily as Chris. I still love the game, and thought it was epic on a lot of accounts, but that line was bad. And I still don't see why Jill couldn't have followed Chris after he found her. Would have made things a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
That bit with Jill saying "You're the only one who can stop him." confused me. It's not like Chris had some special advantage over Wesker, bullets seemed to work just fine on him. Sure they had the serum to overdose him, but Sheva could have injected it as easily as Chris. I still love the game, and thought it was epic on a lot of accounts, but that line was bad. And I still don't see why Jill couldn't have followed Chris after he found her. Would have made things a lot easier.

Well don't take everything so literally. Your the protagonist playing as Chris Redfield, Jill is confiding in her partner, the man shes known for years, who she knows has an unstoppable drive to stop Wesker, whom has been his worst enemy since 1998. She knows that if there is someone who could finish it, it was him. Now it wouldn't make much sense to just suddendly replace Sheva with Jill, as much as the fans would want it, I would've been pissed off (and I like Jill). And Sheva doing it? what wouldve been really dumb was if Jill said, Sheva, you just as much as Chris can stop him. It's implied that Sheva and Chris are the ones facing Wesker, I doubt Chris would've gotten as far as facing Wesker again on the tanker without Sheva, and Sheva would've lasted even less. Narrative man! story! epic quotes! stop analyzing it scientifically.

PS: My point is it did make sense and the line was awesome. I was pumped to stop Wesker when she said that to Chris.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:54 pm

I really liked the fact that Jill didn't act like "Ok Sheva I'll take it from here.".
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Did it feel good getting that off your chest? Laughing

Indeed.

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
And why can't a villain succeed just once and reign supreme? Just because evil might have won doesn't mean it's the eternal end of all things human or what have you.
Well, actually, if Albert's plan had succeeded it indeed WOULD have meant the end of all things human except for a chosen few that HE would have had control over. I guess that'd pretty much be the ultimate game over.

What's wrong with that? o.o There's a rebellion that will end up happening sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

I hated what they did with Wesker. What a waste.

I do like how there's always some new, cool, interesting, whacko villian though. Keep 'em coming. Sergei and Irving were nice. Whoever was in RER. TBH, after playing the game all the way through, I'm still not quite positive what the hell happened.

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
What's wrong with that? o.o There's a rebellion that will end up happening sooner or later.

That's how Star Wars comes in.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:33 am

Mercy wrote:
My guess is that she was too weak to carry on herself (she did collapse just as Chris and Sheva left) but felt like she needed to act tougher than she was so Chris wouldn't stop there. As for the "You're the only one who can stop him" part, Chris basically WAS the only one who could've stopped Wesker there at that point. Well, with a little help anyway.

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I didn't say there was anything wrong with that. It's just that if Albert had ruled with absolute power there would have been no rebellion as those chosen few would've propably just succumbed to his will. Even if they didn't, the planet would've been a wasteland with no possibility of normal human life so it would've only prolonged the inevitable end.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

Playstation Network Yunfang1130

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Sorry for going off topic, but E3's almost here! X3 Here's the schedule for Capcom I found on their blog.
Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2012/06/01/e3_streaming_schedule_-_re6,_dmc_and_much_more

Quote :
TUESDAY 6/5

12pm PT - Lost Planet 3 with producer Andrew Szymanski

2pm - Street Fighter X Tekken Vita with Seth Killian and producer Tomoaki Ayano

3pm - Resident Evil 6 Leon demo and hoodie giveaway

4pm - Interview and Q&A with Tommy Tallarico for Video Games Live

430pm - Interview with Greg Ferraiolo for Sumthing Digital

WEDNESDAY 6/6

10am PT - DmC with creative director Tameem Antoniades

11am - iPad Expo (a look at current iOS offerings)

12pm - Resident Evil 6 Chris demo w hoodie giveaway

2pm - DmC gameplay demo

3pm - Resident Evil 6 jake demo w hoodie giveaway

4pm - Trivia Prize Off!! (Tons of free codes to give away!)

THURSDAY 6/7

10am PT - Resident Evil 6 w executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi

11am - DmC gameplay demo

12pm - Lost Planet 3 gameplay demo

2pm - Ask Capcom with Seth Killian

3pm - BradyGames Q&A with Dr Deelite and Clockw0rk

4pm - E3 wrap up, trailer showcase and closing chat with stream audience

Chris demo? Do want!!! D: But, I wonder when that trailer is going to be shown? I thought maybe on the 7th, but there's DMC and all those other games. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 pm

http://gamingbolt.com/resident-evil-6-features-3-independent-storylines-each-one-just-shy-of-resi-5s-length
Wow...just wow. If this is the case, expect your copy to include three discs.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:38 am

VoyageTreader08 wrote:
http://gamingbolt.com/resident-evil-6-features-3-independent-storylines-each-one-just-shy-of-resi-5s-length
Wow...just wow. If this is the case, expect your copy to include three discs.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was four. The game sounds massive.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:20 am

Nah, I'm sure it'll all fit on one Bluray.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:26 pm

I really hope it's more than one disc, I mean the link didn't say it was cofirmed, but that's what I'm looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm seriously hoping that my PC will be able to hand RE 6. Especially considering that I don't have a PS3 or a 360.

Has anything been announced pre-order wise besides the exclusive map for Mercs?
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:14 am

I would be cool to have 3 different bonus discs, but if all 4 discs are needed to complete gameplay then I'm going to be really mad.
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Sooo many feelings I have right now! <3

Resident evil 6's E3 2012 trailer

Leon's demo

New Screenshots!!
http://www.ign.com/images/games/resident-evil-6-xbox-360-117995

And to think.. This is only day 1. More of Leon's demo should be shown tomorrow. Followed by Chris & Piers, and Jake & Sherry on Wednesday. I think? I saw Piers's gameplay!! X3 This game is going to be amazing!
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:40 pm

i saw that trailer,it looked pure action
but waybe whe will have a nice suprise,at least
i think the gameplay has improved,also the story looks pretty good
so yeah i will buy it for shure,even too i doubt there will much horror
in it(kinda obvious),looks like a great game

i am kinda curious to find more about jake
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Maybe as E3 continues, we'll get to hear more information about Jake and the others. In the schedule, there's suppose to be an interview I'm guessing with both producers on Thursday. So, we'll just have to wait and see. I'm liking the gameplay so far. I think the only reason why it was so "action like" in the demo is because they're in China and its a lot more open than Tall Oaks. I can already tell the story is going to completely blow RE5 away, so this will definitely be first day buy for me.

So long RE5, and Hello to RE6.

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 64e2f1637e8bee9a5d8815aef9b107c1

Calling it now. This is part of the ending.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

a helicopter and an explosion

what a suprise lol

yeah but i agree,by no measures i espect any horror
in resident evil 6 but i think the gameplay and plot will turn out great
there are many new characters and it will shure be lots of fun
to see chris and leon fighting together
Back to top Go down
Lady Yuna
Zombie
Zombie
Lady Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:20 pm

Wouldn't feel complete without one lol! I'm just guessing though. It looks like its part of the ending. But, I could be wrong.

Umm.... I don't know. Brief gameplay clip of all three characters?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 pm

More spoilers. Razz But whatevs, I'm excited! This is going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:25 pm

So much for Leons campaign being survival horror. No
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Spoiler alert! E3 2012 Resident Evil 6 Trailer Team Xbox

Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Spoiler alert! E3 2012 Resident Evil 6 Trailer Team Xbox

I believe that was already posted. Razz

There's actually a scene that appears as though Claire is in it. It's only for a split second.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I have more of an open mind towards RE being more action now to be honest. That being said, I think this new trailer is.....FUCKING EPIC!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I have more of an open mind towards RE being more action now to be honest. That being said, I think this new trailer is.....FUCKING EPIC!!!!!! Twisted Evil

I second that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)   Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 - Discussion (Must Read!)
Page 5 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next