HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?

Go down 
+24
ohmybasch
Methsia
Vandal
VoyageTreader08
RE Psycho
RaviorStygian
Martin85
NiteKrawler
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Jill Sandwich
DXP
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
lyfesArcanum
Kino_00
00biohazard
Monster Mash
fernandofan08
Sargent D
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:23 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
i realize now that RE5 wasn't meant to be scary, and most people think it was meant to be action. (especially the last level) but now that i think about it, they were trying to overwhelm the player with enemies coming from all directions to make them panic instead of being scared.

That is exactly what I realised recently Very Happy. It's a different kind of scary.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:32 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Incompetent Barry wrote:
i realize now that RE5 wasn't meant to be scary, and most people think it was meant to be action. (especially the last level) but now that i think about it, they were trying to overwhelm the player with enemies coming from all directions to make them panic instead of being scared.

That is exactly what I realised recently Very Happy. It's a different kind of scary.

I told you this like a billion yeas ago on the chat Thom, you crumbbum. RE5 was meant to overwhelm you, not to give you a moment´s rest. That´s the scary this game went for. Not creepy mansions. Thought Fanboys would get that, but apparently, they never did.
Back to top Go down
BloodMoney88
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BloodMoney88

Playstation Network Camara662

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey guys, sorry I've been busy and haven't been able to post until now.. ANYWAYS this is just what I was saying in another post related to RE:5 a while back.. I honestly think the atmosphere could have been better, the whole Indiana Jones in african caves ad things like that was really stupid.. Felt like I was playing Uncharted but mixed with Resident Evil.. Don't get me wrong I loved playing as Chris again and Seeing Jill and Wesker.. but I ust wish the story and enviroment/atmosphere was better.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:51 pm

BloodMoney88 wrote:
Hey guys, sorry I've been busy and haven't been able to post until now.. ANYWAYS this is just what I was saying in another post related to RE:5 a while back.. I honestly think the atmosphere could have been better, the whole Indiana Jones in african caves ad things like that was really stupid.. Felt like I was playing Uncharted but mixed with Resident Evil.. Don't get me wrong I loved playing as Chris again and Seeing Jill and Wesker.. but I ust wish the story and enviroment/atmosphere was better.

The african ruins had soo much potential that went unexploited. I would have done something special with the forbidden city of the Ndipaya. I thought Africa was an awesome location for RE, and it would´ve lived up to the hype had it been better done.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 pm

00biohazard wrote:
BloodMoney88 wrote:

The african ruins had soo much potential that went unexploited. I would have done something special with the forbidden city of the Ndipaya. I thought Africa was an awesome location for RE, and it would´ve lived up to the hype had it been better done.

exploring the savana and fighting giant crocodiles

only if......
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:58 pm

I have to agree that RE5 had some real potential with some of it's locations. I was super excited back in like 06 and 07 when we got the earliest trailers for RE5. It looked cool and scary. Like the 2007 Extended trailer.

The potential was lost by things like Sheva though. Among other things I'm sure. But it really could've been way better. If RE5 wasn't so damn fun.

Experimental Facility in Mercs Reunion is a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There's actually going to be a stamina meter in RE6, in addition to being able to move while shooting and reloading.

I actually wanted to say something about the stamina part. Have anyone ever played I am Alive? Well most of your actions depends on your stamina gauge for example; running, climbing, melee, etc. Your gauge will deplete with each action and you have to use items like water to refill it. When I read that RE6 will have a stamina gauge (which sounds very interesting.), it reminded me of that game. Anyway, sorry for going off topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5