HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?

Go down 
+24
ohmybasch
Methsia
Vandal
VoyageTreader08
RE Psycho
RaviorStygian
Martin85
NiteKrawler
chrisredfield84
Mass Distraction
chrisredfielmusculo
Jill Sandwich
DXP
Nobudy
RebelliousQueen
lyfesArcanum
Kino_00
00biohazard
Monster Mash
fernandofan08
Sargent D
ChrisSherry
ThomVD
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? Empty
PostSubject: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:49 pm

In my opinion it pissed me off it didnt have the fun of RE4 Killed wesker in the most cop out way and the inventory system was annoying as piss when you always need to use it when your surrounded
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:51 pm

I loved it. Great story, great gameplay, beautiful graphics, nice music and a lot of replay value.
Back to top Go down
LeonEMeFFinKennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:55 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I loved it. Great story, great gameplay, beautiful graphics, nice music and a lot of replay value.

Ill give you that the presentation was cool but the end was you know like why couldnt they have killed him in a more clever capcom is capable at least the person you had with was some help and didnt end get killed or captured AKA presenting ASHLEY THE ANNOYING !!!!
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:16 pm

I personally enjoyed it, I have only played it a few times, I have it and I am inspired to play it again soon because of all this RE6 hype. I would have changed some things though, like I would have had that Allison woman be Sherry (and of course live.). But. oh well she will be in RE6 and she looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:45 pm

I hate the location. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
fernandofan08
Zombie
Zombie
fernandofan08

Playstation Network andrewisthejoker

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Same as RE4; Great action adventure game but terrible RE game
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:33 pm

I only wish it were longer.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

I loved it. But they could have done sooomuch with the ancient ruins scenario, instead, they didnt. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:59 pm

Liked it but doesn't belong to my favourite Resident Evils. Only real disappointment to me was last boss fight and how it was designed.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Loved it from start to finish. Every time I played it. Coop FTW!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:55 pm

Love RE5 than ORC. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:11 pm

Its good, but I consider 4 to be more fun.
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Hmm... RE5 the game that did nothing to update itself after 4. I was and still am disappointing in how the game came out, it lost anything that I could relate to within the resident evil franchise made a mockery of one of the best villains ever (Wesker) Made one of my fave characters a minor inconvenience (Jill) made Chris Roid arms Redfield and not to mention introduced me to the most lamest support character ever who's parents died in an umbrella facility (Sheva)

What Capcom also did was spoil most of the main points with bringing out footage every so many months that by the time the game was finally released nothing suprised me. Did I love it as an RE game? No not in a million years. Did I love it as Co-op? No because once again RE games are not co-op based (unless its outbreak and that had a story to back said co-op up) The enemies were more or less the same as 4's minus less horror, they removed the merchant system which lets face it would have worked perfectly in 5 and even in the original tech documents he was supposed to be in 5 as were zombies fighting the Majini but no what we got in the end was the worst comic book RE game ever.

Its funny because I haven't completed the 2nd DLC yet either (desperate escape) just because I can't pick it up again its bland, stale and does nothing different (6 should improve on this in every way) and I will admit I wasted £45 on the limited edition wish I never bothered now...
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:36 am

I seriously don't understand the Sheva hate lol. I thought she was a great new character. Anyway, my honest opinion about 5 is that it really didn't evolve too much from 4. It just felt copy/paste with added on content and co-op. Not to mention, the later parts of the game gets tedious, especially the ship area. There were some moments in the game where I'm more like ''Do I have to do this?'' instead of wanting to do it. Don't even get me started on that crap Capcom calls an 'ending'. Don't get me wrong, the game can be fun thanks to playing with friends and Lost in Nightmares (Desperate Escape was alright). Mercenaries still felt the same to me and versus was the worst mode ever created in RE. It felt so unbalanced and shot gun spammers are the worst! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 am

i liked the graphics,gameplay and the plot
i wish the game had been longer,with more terror in it
its basically an action game,and the last fight was terrible
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am

Wow, didn't think I'd ever see one of these threads again.

I liked the story and the co-op. It was fun going through an RE game with a friend. The story bought Albert Wesker's story finally to a closure (if you don't count his offspring, that is). Sheva is a cool character and I liked seeing a bunch of BSAA agents running around. Additional content (Mercs Reunion, LiN and DE) were fantastic. One of the best games in regards of replay value and one of my favorite RE games overall. I do hate Capcom for spoiling the story through trailers :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:32 am

One thing that I preferred RE4 to RE5 was the story. In RE4, I was constantly on the edge of my seat, wondering what was gonna happen next. In RE5, while the gameplay was awesome, I really didn't start to get into the story until I reached the flower chamber.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 am

Monster Mash wrote:
One thing that I preferred RE4 to RE5 was the story. In RE4, I was constantly on the edge of my seat, wondering what was gonna happen next. In RE5, while the gameplay was awesome, I really didn't start to get into the story until I reached the flower chamber.

I have exactly the opposite Razz . The story is the only thing I found bad in RE4.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:37 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I do hate Capcom for spoiling the story through trailers :/

You know I never realized it before, but you're right D:. Capcom just killed a major surprises in the game. No
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 am

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You know I never realized it before, but you're right D:. Capcom just killed a major surprises in the game. No

They did it with 5 and i'm hoping to hell and high water they don't do the same for 6. I wish the original 5 had being released and not the final version hell they had the idea where the environment would effect Chris that was in the form of the sun causing dehydration that made your vision blurry and aiming completely null, except that never got into the final version =/
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:03 am

DXP wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

They did it with 5 and i'm hoping to hell and high water they don't do the same for 6. I wish the original 5 had being released and not the final version hell they had the idea where the environment would effect Chris that was in the form of the sun causing dehydration that made your vision blurry and aiming completely null, except that never got into the final version =/

I thought that was just a rumor!! oh my god that would´ve been so awesome. Especially if it was just Chris throughout the game.I do love me ma Sheva Alomar, but still, the game could´ve been even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:13 am

00biohazard wrote:
Especially if it was just Chris throughout the game.
It wouldn't have been just Chris and Sheva was there to begin with. Chris would have been teamed up with Barry instead of her and you would've met Sheva as a part of a guerrilla group later on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:53 am

I loved it. Especially mercenaries. Had great replay value. But the campaign mode or story walkthrough was not interesting. Like stages where we had to rush to a boat with time ticking to explode. That was hardly a challenge and was cheap. I jus tossed a few grenades to distract the dogs and majinis and made my way out. But some stages made me think. Like uroboros fight where use of flame thrower was critical and a good aim was needed to take out the boss. New weapons also interested me like grenade launcher, SIG 556, Hydra but did not find much options for hand gun as RE 4 gave me. Or may be i did not notice or was less valuable in the game.But boss fight with wesker was jus cheap.Hiding from him...WTH.

All in all a good game. I would say an excellent game which mixed horror with action.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am

DXP wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

They kinda already did it with 6. I would've liked it if it was revealed about Jake being Wesker's son in the game, not the trailer. Also, I forgot all about the original plans for 5. I wonder why Capcom threw out those concepts? scratch
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am

In the trailer, there was a scene where Chris is pinned down and is about to be decapitated. Was that supposed to be a death sequence or part of the story?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?   What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is everyones REAL opinion on RE5 ?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next