HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.

Go down 
+41
leon13
chocotricks
Patronum1121
kbslow
Reede1991
UnitedPlayahz
Neotris
bes497
NicemanCandy
goldfish
Solidus
Citers
sickdeaths
urobobo
Voltius
K-Mart
domino29
ChickenHeart
adds
adam9275
nekronuke
Methsia
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
the.gill123
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
darkman616
RedFieldRiot
gravesinger
NEMESIS23
Michael
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
Spike991
Finch
Jamesy
frodomir
NiteKrawler
Zombie
GrandMasterTrea
45 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Hiya's.
As you may, or may not have guessed, this is a thread where i am going to post my ideas for RE6, and is open to criticism and suggestions. I will be building most of this off a combination of mine, as well as suggester's, idea's.
I hope i can get positive feedback here, and what we want, will be seen.

IMO, before you can build a story, you need to know what characters will be in it. That was the flaw with RE5, Capcom couldn't get their characters straight. I blame the idiots that called the game racist(Black guy kills white guy, not racist.
White guy kills black guy-OMMFG, RACIST MF'S!)............ (WTF?).

Seeing as the resident evil games follow a pattern, in characters. (RE1-RE3-RE5 and RE2-RE4 share characters)
RE6, should include characters from RE2 and RE4, as well as RE3 and CV characters, since they both related to RE2.

So we have

Leon S. Kennedy
Claire Redfield
H.U.N.K. (FTW!!!!!!!)
Steve Burnside
Ashely Graham
Ada Wong
Carlos Ovileria
Barry *Whatever*
And of course, a new Tyrant, made from the T, G and Las Plagus virus's. Maybe some Uroburos.
And, of course, Billy and Rebbeca. 0, 2 and 4 are all evens.

(Chris is NOT included because of RE5, same with Jill)

My personal Pick:
Leon, HUNK, Ada, Barry Billy and Rebbecca. Rebbeca Inst even necessary.

After Chris and Sheva returned to the BSAA, to report, it is obvious, that some uroburos, may still be in the volcano.
So, newly forged agents of the BSAA, Leon and Rebbecca are sent to the volcano, via pilot Barry, with data from Sheva.
The 3 arrive at the volcano to discover, it has erupted, however, since there WERE rockets shot into it, this cannot be confirmed natural. And, Wesker, could still be alive. Leon reports back to BSAA. Chris describes the ship Wesker had used, and Leon and Rebbecca are dispatched to it. They discover, it is still there, and over taken by Majini.
The Uroburos Chris and Sheva battled, however has vanished. From here, Rebbecca is suspicious, as she has dealt with tentacle like beings before. They are quickly greeted with a horde of Chainsaw majini, and only survive with Barry's help.
However, Barry sinks the ship as well. Losing valuable evidence.

Barry drops the two and himself off on a mysterious island, not wanting to get shot down.
The three wonder upon a village, infested with the dead. The bodies are quickly re-awoken, and attack. The 3 survive, and continue on, to find a note.

"To whom it may concern, (BSAA), the uroburos is still alive, but Wesker, is assuringly dead, and not coming back.
This villagers, have been affected with the T-virus, and further down, there are island critters infected with the G-virus. It is slowly spreading the island. If you find this, please follow these directions to my whereabouts. I may already be dead......"

Now, this will either be HUNK or Billy. I need help to decide who.

If you have any Questions or critism, be sure to post. Now, below is a list of Foes ive mentioned and details. If you have weapon suggestions, let me know.

Chainsaw Majini: Same ones from RE5.

Island villager Zombies: A basic stupid zombie. Apparently, the T-virus is still alive.
-----------
Foes(Ideas) {Names NEEDED}
G-virus Elephant. You all wanted it in RE5, Africa wildlife infected with the virus. This would be a hard fight.

Uroburos Fish life and Sharks
You wondered where uroborus went? Yes, were going water diving.

T-virus/G-virus Tigers
Yup, scarier than dogs.

G-virus Bats
We had cabes in RE5, we didnt have bats.

G-virus mutated Chainsaw Majini.
You know its scary.
-----------
Weapons(Soon)

More soon.
Im checking over it now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:39 pm

The Return of Ark Thompson!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
GrandMasterTrea
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Hehe, ShadowLeggy on Youtube makes me want to see him again. Ark is emo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiLite99
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:11 pm

When did Rebecca fight tentacled enemies?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:28 am

Hey, hey, hey

I respect all RE 6 ideas, but it would be nice to keep them all in one topic, without making any new topics about it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:50 am

Resident Evil 6 Ideas

.Set it in Russia

.Passengers on board a flight get infect and turn into zombies, plane crahses in the snowy Russian woods.

.Jill goes and investigates the plane wreck with the new Russian organisation she works for.

.Jill shoots zombies on plane

.She is led to a mnsion in the Russian woods

.Antagonist in the mansion (not Albert Wesker) is holding Jill's old friend Barry Burton prisioner because the antagonist knows info about Jill and stars.

.At the end of the game Barry and Jill fight a bigger and stronger new kind of tryant

.Crimson Heas make a return?

.Bring back dramatic camera angles in style of Re1 and Re0.

.Make the mechanics less chunky.

.Resident Evil 6 could be set in 2013

Just some ideas.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:54 am

Jamesy, what are your antagonist's motives? Ex: Why is he holding Barry captive?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:37 pm

The villian could be an old friend of Albert Wesker and knows that Barry Burton betrayed Wesker in the mansion incident. The antagonist sends his hencman over to the US to kidnap Barry and bring him to Russia. He knows Jills was partly responsible for Weskers death and somehow the the antagonis knows about Jill working for a Russian organisation and lures her to the mansion. The antagonist also knows stuff about stars from Albert Wesker and interrogates Barry Burton while holding him prisioner. If Resident Evil 6 is set a few years after Resident Evil 5 then Barry would be in like his mid 50's?
Back to top Go down
Finch
Cerberus
Cerberus
Finch

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:51 pm

I would like to see an inner story about Tricell, and see Ex-umbrella people running the show, creating a super monster or something. I would also like it to have viral outbreaks in a few cities around the continent, that involve countries militaries. Chances are they will just revamp the series with 6 so none of this will happen.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jamesy, what are your antagonist's motives? Ex: Why is he holding Barry captive?

I guess the Antagonist knew how successful Umbrella was with holding Barry's family hostage.Smile

Finch wrote:
I would like to see an inner story about Tricell, and see Ex-umbrella people running the show, creating a super monster or something. I would also like it to have viral outbreaks in a few cities around the continent, that involve countries militaries. Chances are they will just revamp the series with 6 so none of this will happen.

Well revamping doesn't neccessarily mean it won't have Umbrella or TRICELL or any of that good stuff, it could just take on a completely new set of characters, situations, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 12:47 am

My ideas/plot for Resident Evil 6.

Chris, Jill, and Sheva have team up, (Sheva joined the American BSAA.) And a few months after "RE5", there are rumors about Tri-Cell being still active.

Chris goes along with Sheva. to where the rumors came from, "London". (Jill doesn't go, Because Chris thinks she needs to take a break for a little while.)

Before Chris left to go to London, He called Claire to tell her what was up. But, she didn't answer. So, he left a message.

Chris and Sheva arrived in London. There were signs of Tri-Cell everywhere. It was like Umbrella all over again.
They go around looking for answer of way this was.

Mean while. Claire got Chris' message. She gets worried about him. And decides to contact Leon, whom is also on a mission close too London. She tells him what's going on, She tells Leon that's she worried about him. After all he was still having his fits. (Resident Evil 5: live action trailers). And she want's to go after him. But, she can't she tied up in her job and can't leave. Leon tells her he'll go for her.

Chris and Sheva fight there way through Zombies. (Are should I say, "New and improved Zombies")
And all new things.~

Chris and Sheva, find out who the new boss of Tri-Cell is... (Excella's younger brother).
They then later find dairies/Files about a pretty blonde haired woman. who's name is "Sherry Birkin".

Apparently, Sherry had been imprisoned by Wesker. Then later (Excella's brother). Had been involved in the start of the events that happen in "RE5",
(Before Chris arrived in Africa). He helped start ideas for Uroboros. He was/is very smart and wanted to create more monster like creatures. However, Excella told him, that they don't need him anymore. (They have/had a Brother and Sister rivalry, because Excella is older so she got to be the new head of Tri-Cell. He thought he should be. He thought he was way better then her.) Before he left he toke secretly kidnapped Sherry.
(He is fond of Sherry, for her being the daughter of William Birkin. the man he had looked up to.)

over the (2 years). before the events current in (RE5). He had been working on a new project called "EVA-1". ("EVA-0" being a failure.) EVA-1 is much like Tyrant, also smart like Nemesis.~

EVA-1 was finished. He thought it was perfect.
a month later, he found out what happen to his Sister and Wesker, also finds out that he was now the new boss of Tri-Cell.~ This leads up to now.

Chris remembers the last name "Birkin". Because of William Birkin.

Soon after they find more Dairies/Files about another woman.
This Woman seems to have also been imprisoned by Wesker. and Kidnapped by Excella's Brother. along with Sherry.
Her name was "Ada Wong".

(Way later in the game you find out EVA-1 is Ada Wong.)

____

People that I think should be in it. (But, I can't think of how to fit them in here yet lol)

Rebecca,
Billy,
Maybe Barry,

____

Wow! I wrote alot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:51 am

I'm pretty sure Hunk's name isn't an acronym.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 1:27 pm

I don't think we need LOADS of characters from past Resident Evil games in the sixth edition of Resident Evil. I think just two original characters would be find though.

I think both Jill and Barry should be in Resident Evil 6 (reunite after over a decade). And as I said the main villian in the game should be holding barry prisioner so Jill can set him free. Okay and maybe Leon S Kennedy could make an apperence? It just sounds like a bad idea to me to have Chris, Sheva and Jill team up in the BSAA.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 2:59 pm

I swear to Jeebus if I hear anything else about Leon I'm going to have to start calling him overrated.
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I'm pretty sure Hunk's name isn't an acronym.

Actually, it isn't HUNK, It's H.U.N.K (Human Unit Never Killed)

lol, RE nerd Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:17 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I swear to Jeebus if I hear anything else about Leon I'm going to have to start calling him overrated.
He is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:13 am

Jamesy wrote:
I don't think we need LOADS of characters from past Resident Evil games in the sixth edition of Resident Evil. I think just two original characters would be find though.

I think both Jill and Barry should be in Resident Evil 6 (reunite after over a decade). And as I said the main villian in the game should be holding barry prisioner so Jill can set him free. Okay and maybe Leon S Kennedy could make an apperence? It just sounds like a bad idea to me to have Chris, Sheva and Jill team up in the BSAA.

Yeah I wouldn't mind some new characters, and some old ones too....

Not sure how they should do it, but I do think Leon needs a break, seriously though.Smile

I wouldn't mind Barry getting the spotlight like in Gaiden, but it not sucking.Smile
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:06 am

Like i said before Carlos should be in it...And he goes back to the fucked up abandon Raccoon city for what ever reason.

That would be cool,But probably would not work.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:21 am

NEMESIS23 wrote:
Like i said before Carlos should be in it...And he goes back to the fucked up abandon Raccoon city for what ever reason.

Didn't GL already say that going back to Raccoon City is impossible? Fallout.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
NEMESIS23 wrote:

Didn't GL already say that going back to Raccoon City is impossible? Fallout.
Indeed I did.

Radioactive fallout would be poisonous to anyone and anything besides cockroaches, and the location will stay that way for at least 10,000 years.
Back to top Go down
gravesinger
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:56 pm

they already said that resident evil 6 will be a complete re-boot like how res 4 was to the previous games.
but i think it would be cool if all of resident evil 4 and 5 was a dream! lol. and that umbrella was still around and there was no stupid uroboros virus. i could go on but... yeah. haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dippoop
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:18 am

More on Tricell, more on their viruses...i'm seriously starting to think they are working on more than they were letting on, more on Spencers map and for me....defo more on the list of people that have information on Umbrella, Spencer and all it's work....some have been found and terminated...others are still at large.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:19 am

gravesinger wrote:
they already said that resident evil 6 will be a complete re-boot like how res 4 was to the previous games.
but i think it would be cool if all of resident evil 4 and 5 was a dream! lol. and that umbrella was still around and there was no stupid uroboros virus. i could go on but... yeah. haha.

That would make the series an epic fail. You already don't like 4 and 5, but that would ruin it more for you, trust me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:23 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
More on Tricell, more on their viruses...i'm seriously starting to think they are working on more than they were letting on, more on Spencers map and for me....defo more on the list of people that have information on Umbrella, Spencer and all it's work....some have been found and terminated...others are still at large.

Yes, there are so man different things left over from all throughout the series that could be taken in and used for something really cool.Smile
Back to top Go down
darkman616
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:42 pm

i think resident evil 6 needs a big mansion or castle type of setting with the main character somehow forced into the evil of resident evil, instead of the main character wanting to be there or knowing that the virus is the problem already and going there because they are trying to be a hero, makes it seem more terrifying when when its unexpected . Like how RE 1 started, chased into the mansion and unable to get out, forced into survival with the unknown.

need a new cast of main characters, characters that have never seen zombies and might also be scared about the situation they have come to be in.

Another thing is sounds, and maybe the occasional eerie music i dont remember there being any in re4 or 5.

And please dont bring back the stupid vases everywhere u have to break open for whatever. Plant them places senseable places, and everything dosent have to glow blue or red or twinkle at all.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.   Resident Evil 6:  ideas and suggestions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6: ideas and suggestions.
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next