Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 1 Remake

Go down 
+21
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
White Rock
Methsia
00biohazard
Mcghie
DXP
Prince of Judah
chocotricks
SWITCHMYND
RE Psycho
Hellraiser
BOBLATHON
nekronuke
iDetonation
Moonknight67
Spike991
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Jamesy wrote:
If you could take a wild guess why do you think the RE series is a bit less well known and an underdog?

Well I certainly don't see commercials everywhere...although just enough to where I know it exists...

Perhaps the gameplay was a turnoff for newcomers? Who knows...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm

I think Gears of War having played 1 and 2 is overrated for sure. much prefer RE any day Very Happy Much like the Legend of Zelda when it comes to RE its an aquired taste and either you love it or you hate it. I don't know why but RE I think does not appeal to the masses like other game series.

And yeah for some reaosn a lot of closed minded people get impatient with the gameplay. When I first played my first RE game (RE1 Remake) 7-8 years ago it was annoying at first because the controllers were dodgy but that in a sense is what made the game so good. On my first of the RE1 Remake it took me about 4 months to complete it as opposed nowadays where it takes me about 3 days to complete it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 pm

The gameplay was tough at first, but once you get used to it, it isn't bad, nor is it good, it is just there, and you can do it.Smile

Once you get into RE though, it just sucks you in.Smile

I like the MGS series too, it has alot of the same cool stuff, characters, gameplay, music, story, etc., it has like everything that RE does, but RE just does it a bit better, well much better.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Metal Gear solid is a fantastic series esspecially sons of liberty and snake eater.

You do get sucked into the RE gameplay for sure but i did find to progress past the first few rooms in the RE1 remake I had to buy a stratergy guide. if you play the re1 remake at the age of 13 you have to be a genius to figure out some of the puzzles.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Metal Gear solid is a fantastic series esspecially sons of liberty and snake eater.

You do get sucked into the RE gameplay for sure but i did find to progress past the first few rooms in the RE1 remake I had to buy a stratergy guide. if you play the re1 remake at the age of 13 you have to be a genius to figure out some of the puzzles.

There are parts of the game that are a bit tricky, that's why there is a rated M on there.Smile Suggested for gamers 17 years of age, or older.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Yeah but to be fair the puzzles in RE0 are tougher than the RE 1 remake.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah but to be fair the puzzles in RE0 are tougher than the RE 1 remake.

Some, but alot of that can be given to the fact that most of those puzzles were built for the two characters.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Yeah. Speaking of the characters the voice acting for Billy was very bad wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yeah. Speaking of the characters the voice acting for Billy was very bad wasn't it?

A little off-topic...but do you mean David Webster as Billy in RE0? He was awesome, did a great job.

I wish I could say the same for the guy who voiced him in UC, but he was very bad...unfortunately. The guy from RE0 though, he was great.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:38 pm

What I find funny is thte difference between Enricos voice in RE1 Remake and RE0.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What I find funny is thte difference between Enricos voice in RE1 Remake and RE0.

RE0 sounded like it did in the original actually, the same quality of voice. The REmake was cool though, I'm not sure which I like more, but both were really fitting...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Off topic but I don't know how Enrico actually ended up injured in the first place? I think Wesker must have confronted him at gun point in the caves and shot him in the leg. I don't know?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Off topic but I don't know how Enrico actually ended up injured in the first place? I think Wesker must have confronted him at gun point in the caves and shot him in the leg. I don't know?

I doubt it was Wesker, but then again, it could very well be.

Not sure what kind of would Enrico had, possible that it was a bullet wound. He knew there was a traitor in STARS, he seemed to figure out alot of what was going on actually...maybe he saw the BOW slide show...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 pm

He might have been poisoned or attacked by a hunter?

A bit off topic but Kenneth Sullivan must have been really bad at using gun if he could not have killed that zombie that mauled him.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Jamesy wrote:
He might have been poisoned or attacked by a hunter?

A bit off topic but Kenneth Sullivan must have been really bad at using gun if he could not have killed that zombie that mauled him.

He first seemed like he was caught off guard. Secondly, the zombie, while slow, was moving towards him pretty quick, and very unnaffected by bullets, or anything.Smile

As for Enrico, his wound looked a bit more like a bullet wound, than anything he could have got from a Hunter, in fact, had he been wounded by a Hunter, he probably wouldn't have had a leg...or a head for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Who do you think gave him the bullet wound? lol funny how the zombie was running at him, does not really make sense.

Actually speaking of the remake where was William Birkin during the mansion incident?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Who do you think gave him the bullet wound? lol funny how the zombie was running at him, does not really make sense.

Actually speaking of the remake where was William Birkin during the mansion incident?

If it was even that...I am just flinging around random ideas...actually you started it, provoked random ideas...I am content with just not knowing how he was wounded, for now.

William was probably in his lab under the city. He moved there in 1992 if I remember correctly, or maybe it was 91?

Well he was discovering things, like G, and working more on T, and creating the ulitimate bio-weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Did William also do research work at the Arklay mansion as well?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:53 am

Jamesy wrote:

yeah him and wesker moved there in 1979.Jamesy here is a great site which tells you everything you need to know. i read it regurly. http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Wiki
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 6:09 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

yeah him and wesker moved there in 1979.Jamesy here is a great site which tells you everything you need to know. i read it regurly. http://residentevil.wikia.com/Resident_Evil_Wiki

That site does have alot of great info, but it also takes alot of liberties in order to fill in gaps, with info that is just assumed, and that is something I really dislike, therefore I don't really use it.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Spike has a little joke when someone makes a random assumption, saying, "he must've got it from Wikipedia." Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:24 pm

wikipedia is a darn good website. Has helped me when it comes to work.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Jamesy wrote:

jamesy do you use the resi wiki
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:47 pm

The Resident Evil Wiki is so hard to guarantee facts on, it's not worth the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I can be, for certain things, like movies, or basic things on games, but it, like RE Wiki, and other RE sites, takes some liberties that aren't really true, just assumed...making them unreliable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 1 Remake   Resident Evil 1 Remake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 1 Remake
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next