HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?   Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Will Resident Evil 0 and the Resident Evil Remake be ported to the Wii in Europe? If they do when do you guys think they might be released? December 2009? Mid 2010?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?   Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:07 pm

Whenever they do it, if they decide to do it. Until we're sure they're doing it, no one can say when. It's like asking when Duke Nukem Forever is going to be released.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?   Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

nah keep them off the Wii
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?   Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:31 pm

I just got them from Japan, of course they don't work on my Wii, wrong region code, so I need a Freeloader, but I welcome the ports to the Wii in America.Wink I will buy those two.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?   Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii? Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil Remake coming to the Wii?
Page 1 of 1