Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Alex Wesker...

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
Spike991
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

Alex Wesker... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:29 pm

And yet making him indestructible would be even worse.

For Alex, perhaps, I'm guessing maybe heightened senses, to allow him to slow things around him and analyze a situation as it happens, perhaps coinciding with enhanced physical abilities, (although he'd use them more modestly than Albert "Neo" Wesker). Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:09 pm

I think it's lame and stupid. Capcom keeps going back to tell more back-story that we don't want to hear.

Capcom "Surprise there are really MORE weskers"
Capcom "Surprise the real maker of the virus was so and so"
Capcom "Surprise the real origin of the virus was here and there"
Capcom "Surprise the ACTUAL origin of the virus was a plant in Africa"

God Dam Capcom, just shut up about the past, shut up about Racoon City and move forward for a change and hire some good writers. You've been making RE games for 10 years and you still don't know how to write decent dialog.
Back to top Go down
Haemorrhage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Haemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 6:10 am

Voltius wrote:
You've been making RE games for 10 years and you still don't know how to write decent dialog.

I think that's what makes Resident Evil what it is.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Haemorrhage wrote:
Voltius wrote:
You've been making RE games for 10 years and you still don't know how to write decent dialog.

I think that's what makes Resident Evil what it is.

I just laughed to myself, I don't think Capcom realizes how terrible the dialog is. And as much as we enjoy making fun of it. Imagine how awesome it would be if it weren't memorably bad and instead memorably good.

Then again, i would miss the Jill Sandwhich, master of lock-picking.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
And yet making him indestructible would be even worse.

For Alex, perhaps, I'm guessing maybe heightened senses, to allow him to slow things around him and analyze a situation as it happens, perhaps coinciding with enhanced physical abilities, (although he'd use them more modestly than Albert "Neo" Wesker). Smile

It shouldn't be anything more or less than Al. Of course, it should be that person, with enhanced physical abilities, so if that person is a markson, a dancer, skilled in martial arts, etc, it should just be enhanced because of that person.

Al was a pretty normal guy overall, didn't have anything particularly physically extradordinary, which is why him doing backflips and cartwheels and somersaults in mid-air to dodge bullets, was just stupid, although Alex isn't a character that has really been seen, so Capcom could make him into anything.Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
It shouldn't be anything more or less than Al. Of course, it should be that person, with enhanced physical abilities, so if that person is a markson, a dancer, skilled in martial arts, etc, it should just be enhanced because of that person.

Al was a pretty normal guy overall, didn't have anything particularly physically extradordinary, which is why him doing backflips and cartwheels and somersaults in mid-air to dodge bullets, was just stupid, although Alex isn't a character that has really been seen, so Capcom could make him into anything.Smile

I agree with that, they shouldn't make someone into something they aren't, even a character like Albert.

Dynamic is one think, but keep it in the bounds of reality. As for Alex, he's a clean slate, a chance for Capcom to do right what they did wrong with Albert.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 am

It felt like the "super hero" fad made it's way into the mind of whoever was in charge of RE5. It was a very... save the world, super hero type of thing.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I agree with that, they shouldn't make someone into something they aren't, even a character like Albert.

Dynamic is one think, but keep it in the bounds of reality. As for Alex, he's a clean slate, a chance for Capcom to do right what they did wrong with Albert.

Yep, that is exactly what I'm saying.

@Voltius, it did feel a little bit superheroey, but that isn't a bad thing. Chris was like that in Code Veronica, Leon in RE4, Bruce in Dead Aim, etc. It has become more of a superhero thing for sure, and has been for awhile, although RE5 might have been on a grander scale, but I have no problem with that.

"I'm no superhero"-Chris, RE5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Wesker...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4