Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Alex Wesker...

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
Spike991
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

Alex Wesker... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well on most threads people always go off topic. I tend to to stick to the subject most of the time though.
well lets not have this one go back off topic...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Uh oh...Spike, are you bitter that your own thread has been run aground? Razz

A little, I put my blood, sweat and tears into this....Smile

Actually I thought it was a really interesting topic, trying to save it before it becomes just another one in the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Yeah Spike has come up with some epic threads. Much better than a lot of my threads and thats no easy task.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Haha. Poor Spike. If only we had more info on Alex. Such a mysterious character holds little chance of being talked about with much detail. He's like Spencer was before RE5 came about. Worse even...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:43 pm

We will probably never hear from Alex again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. Poor Spike. If only we had more info on Alex. Such a mysterious character holds little chance of being talked about with much detail. He's like Spencer was before RE5 came about. Worse even...

Yeah I knew it would crumble soon enough. Let's talk about someone less mysterious...HUNK, maybe Ada?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Do you guys want me to hop off this thread? lol
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why is that impressive?

I never said it was impressive i was just pointing it out and Jamesy your articles arent that great lol.they are all similar with Jamesy asking questions such as 'did anyone else get scared when walking down this hall' lol! only joking Jamesy calm down anyway lets stay on topic again
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:22 pm

Well how about this, what do we want Alex to be like, sound like, etc.

He is apparently a researcher and is intelligent, that is what I was able to deduce from LIN. I can say that I want something maybe eccentric, but then again, we had Irving, I wouldn't want it to be redundant.

If anyone has seen Broken Arrow, perhaps something like John Travolta's character.

Also, in terms of style, I would prefer no long, dumb, idiotic, moronic, crocodile skin, black trench coats. Definately a good voice actor, not sure what I am personally looking for though. I really enjoyed Morpheus' voice in Dead Aim, but I wouldn't want a rip-off of that...

Anyway, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:44 am

I was thinking of something more like Birkin, in a way. Or how Wesker used to be. A controlled, intelligent researcher.

There's no guarantee that Alex has to be a bad guy, right?

He could be a new protagonist. Maybe, on his island he's working on the stuff for Spencer on, he has a realization of the horrible things going on and tries to stop it?

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
I was thinking of something more like Birkin, in a way. Or how Wesker used to be. A controlled, intelligent researcher.

He could be a new protagonist. Maybe, on his island he's working on the stuff for Spencer on, he has a realization of the horrible things going on and tries to stop it?

Just a thought.

He shouldn't be like anyone, a new character in every way, except he will have superhuman powers. Of course he will also have to keep his virus in check with periodic doses of PG67-AW.
Back to top Go down
Dogfood
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Dogfood

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:09 pm

I skipped the previous 4 pages, but is "LIN" DLC?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Dogfood wrote:
I skipped the previous 4 pages, but is "LIN" DLC?

Thank you for your consideration.Smile

Well yes, LIN is downloadable, has been for awhile, definately worth the price.Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 am

Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

Just a thought.

He shouldn't be like anyone, a new character in every way, except he will have superhuman powers. Of course he will also have to keep his virus in check with periodic doses of PG67-AW.

Spike how do you know he will have superhuman powers.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:15 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

Just a thought.

Because he was a part of the Wesker Project. Every subject was given or willingly took the virus that gave Albert his powers. We assume Alex would have done the same.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

Just a thought.

Because he was a part of the Wesker Project. Every subject was given or willingly took the virus that gave Albert his powers. We assume Alex would have done the same.

Exactly, as one of three things would happen when this mysterious virus was taken. The host would either A, die, B, come back with superhuman powers, or C, come back, with no powers at all...

Obviously Alex would have had one of those happen to him, although which one is still left up to Capcom. Hopefully he has the powers though, thus allowing him to return, or to just enter, that way we have a cool new antagonist.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 am

As it ever crossed your minds that maybe capcom might introduce a antagonist who has had no involvement and is unheard of in the RE trilogy?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Not to mention, I thought it was the experimental virus Birkin gave Wesker in the mansion incident that gave him those powers. There's no guarantee Spencer had Alex take it as well, it may well be Alex never took the virus.

And I still don't think it's necessary to make him a bad guy.. Just cause he worked for Spencer doens't mean he has to be bad, right? I mean, maybe he's just doing what Spencer told him was right. The worst things in the world seem right to those ignorant to the ways of the world.

If Alex managed to stay hidden all this time, he may've been kept secluded by Spencer, meaning he wouldn't know what Umbrella and Spencer really did to the world.

Or he could be like Birkin in the sense that he cared immensely for his research.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Not to mention, I thought it was the experimental virus Birkin gave Wesker in the mansion incident that gave him those powers. There's no guarantee Spencer had Alex take it as well, it may well be Alex never took the virus.

And I still don't think it's necessary to make him a bad guy.. Just cause he worked for Spencer doens't mean he has to be bad, right? I mean, maybe he's just doing what Spencer told him was right. The worst things in the world seem right to those ignorant to the ways of the world.

If Alex managed to stay hidden all this time, he may've been kept secluded by Spencer, meaning he wouldn't know what Umbrella and Spencer really did to the world.

Or he could be like Birkin in the sense that he cared immensely for his research.

Birkin didn't give Wesker the virus in the mansion incident, he gave it to him before the Mansion Incident.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Birkin didn't give Wesker the virus in the mansion incident, he gave it to him before the Mansion Incident.

My point being, there's no guarantee Alex took the same virus, meaning there's no necessity for him having superhuman powers.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:43 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

My point being, there's no guarantee Alex took the same virus, meaning there's no necessity for him having superhuman powers.

i wouldnt wind if alex had superpowers but not to the extent of re5 wesker.maybe code veronica wesker but at the same time we dont want him to be different from albert so i will leave it to capcom to sort it out lol
Back to top Go down
Haemorrhage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Haemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Surely the Wesker virus could have effected each person differently.

Alex could have super human abilities, but different ones to Albert...

And he might not neccersarily have to keep the virus in check.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Haemorrhage wrote:
Surely the Wesker virus could have effected each person differently.

Alex could have super human abilities, but different ones to Albert...

And he might not neccersarily have to keep the virus in check.

Actually, that is probably what the virus was meant to do. I doubt each person had unique powers...not that Al's powers were that unique, I mean it was enhanced physical abilities, that's all. Strength in all his muscles, thus allowing him to move faster and hit harder.

Anyway, my point being that it basically made him a super soldier, which is exactly what Spencer was looking for, not some uncontrollable mutations, or anything like that.

So it probably affected all of the Children in one of 3 ways, either killing them, bringing them back with superhuman abilities, or just bringing them back, with no abilities.

As for what Alex might be like, I don't want to say make him more or less like Wesker, just make him like he is supposed to be. Now Wesker, Al of course, did all kinds of unrealistic and unnecessary gymnastic moves in order to look "cool" and flashy to anyone watching, rather than highlighting his strong points, his cool character, with a great backstory and voice, instead relegating him to the crappy and generic villain category, with a mediocre voice actor.
Back to top Go down
Haemorrhage
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Haemorrhage

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 am

Maybe Alex could have a healing ability instead of enhanced strength, so even if you do shoot him his body will just heal itself etc...

I think it would be good to see a lot of backstory on him from the start of the series, maybe he was behind the scenes the whole time Wesker thought he was in control, more of a hidden power coordinating things rather than being in the field as it were.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Haemorrhage wrote:
Maybe Alex could have a healing ability instead of enhanced strength, so even if you do shoot him his body will just heal itself etc...

I think it would be good to see a lot of backstory on him from the start of the series, maybe he was behind the scenes the whole time Wesker thought he was in control, more of a hidden power coordinating things rather than being in the field as it were.

That would be kind of lame, as Al had seemed to have higher healing abilities already, kind of redundant to make it "super healing".Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Wesker...   Alex Wesker... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex Wesker...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next