Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Super New Info on Alex. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Super New Info on Alex. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Super New Info on Alex. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Super New Info on Alex. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Super New Info on Alex.

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
Spike991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Super New Info on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Okay, well I haven't been too active, but here is some awesome info to make up for it. I got it from my most recent run through LIN, so it technically isn't new, but some new stuff has come to light.

So, I reread all the documents, to make sure Alex's age was never even hinted at, and it wasn't, not even once. I also came across something else, and forgive me for not being able to quote, because it was probably a month ago now, but I recall Spencer saying something about how amazing it was that Alex could mimic somebody simply by looking at them.

I forgot how he worded it exactly, but I just couldn't believe I overlooked that before. Basically, that could be a possible power, or hobby....of his. It could even help explain why it looks like two Chris' in the trailer for Revelations.

Also, we know that Revelations takes place before the events of RE5, I'm sure I read that somewhere, and it certainly has to take place before the events of LIN, which takes place either in 2005 or 2006. Obviously Chris is built in RER, so after 2003 obviously. So I'd guess sometime between 2003 & 2006.

That's not it though! I think that the events of RER are mentioned in LIN, via documents of course. At one point it mentions how there was an osolated island out in some ocean somewhere, again, apologies for it not being fresh on my mind, and how everything just dissapeared. It mentions how Alex finally created what Spencer needed, something for his immortality plan, utopia, etc, etc. Anyway, It mentions how Alex, and all the research and everybody just dissapeared, and Spencer thought he was betrayed, so did I, but then I thought, perhaps the reason for Alex and all the research and everything dissapearing was because of the events of RER, Chris & Jill destroy everything in a classic RE finish to that game.

Which makes sense, the reason for them being on a ship in the middle of the ocean, which a wierd perfect storm going on, perhaps they are on their way to, or from the island, of course which is right up Alex's ally.

So now that everyone is privy to the new stuff, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:17 am

Really nice finds... That would be a possible scenario, although I'll stick to my Gaiden theory for as long as I can Very Happy What I'd like to know is that was Alex ever referred to as he or she?

RER is going to be set in 2005 btw.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:17 am

Really nice finds, I must have over-read everything in LIN lol
and yeah did you not notice how the film slightly copied the game so some parts of RER is in the film
like the ship they thought utopia was a place in alska but it was the ships name and when they boarded it there was no one there.
Man that film was a snooze fest lol the only cool part was 3D was really good and blood spatter shot out the screen lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:17 pm

I think Spike has pretty much unveiled RER for us lol. If I had to bet, I'd say Spike has nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think Spike has pretty much unveiled RER for us lol. If I had to bet, I'd say Spike has nailed it.

I agree Smile I dont even need to play it any more spike has possibly unraveled the actuall full story lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Nooo! It will be Gaiden! My prophecies! My precious...
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Nooo! It will be Gaiden! My prophecies! My precious...

Well I would really start sacking your spirit guide right about now Razz lol
Resident evil afterlife basically gave away capcom's plans by mixing some of RER start with the film
As in the name of the ship, getting on it and it being deserted etc etc
Anyway I still think Spike is bang on the money with this thread to be honest Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Mcghie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I agree Smile I dont even need to play it any more spike has possibly unraveled the actuall full story lol

Thanks guys, I pretty much thought the same thing when I initially had this epiphany.

Unfortunately, it almost makes it a bit anticlimatic. That's not to say that there won't be any twists left, it's still worth the experience, for sure, but I feel like most of it is pretty much what I put there. Of course this isn't a totally new thing anyway, just something to fill in a gap, so I guess we shouldn't expect anything that would change any major events.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 am

Wow, I actually like that find. Really nice one too I would have never thought of
that. Hm, I might have to read more about these theories before I start going
"I likey that one" blabla
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Methsia wrote:
Wow, I actually like that find. Really nice one too I would have never thought of
that. Hm, I might have to read more about these theories before I start going
"I likey that one" blabla

Thanks. There aren't really many, if any, theories, other than this one. Just a few observations that I think might pan out.

Sounds reasable anyway.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm

I think shapeshifting is definitely not out of the question. I mean...Look what the viruses can do in these games. To me pyro/telekinetic powers are going too far, and my mind control theory was pushing it. But shapeshifting I could easily live with.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think shapeshifting is definitely not out of the question. I mean...Look what the viruses can do in these games. To me pyro/telekinetic powers are going too far, and my mind control theory was pushing it. But shapeshifting I could easily live with.

Shapeshifting is something that can make for some interesting plots. The stuff in Gaiden, despite the horrible gameplay, was pretty cool, everybody remember the ending with Leon?

Well anyway, that stuff sounds good. I might have jumped the gun a bit when I described what it said in the LIN documents. It said that Alex was "Adept" at absorbing the talents of others simply by observing them. No one can deny the similarities though, in RER, to what was given to us in LIN.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Well in all honesty, whatever virus that was given to the Wesker children may just exaggerate each individual's talents to an extreme degree. Alex may have been very adept at nearly becoming people before the virus, and afterwards it might have given him the ability to complete that transformation.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well in all honesty, whatever virus that was given to the Wesker children may just exaggerate each individual's talents to an extreme degree. Alex may have been very adept at nearly becoming people before the virus, and afterwards it might have given him the ability to complete that transformation.

Excellent deduction. I truly believe that, although, what does that say for Al?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 pm

That Al was adept at fashion and watching The Matrix. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That Al was adept at fashion and watching The Matrix. Wink

He did turn into a bit of a fashion guru didn't he? I think he gave Excella tips on what to wear.

I guess the physical attributes are something he got...he was a lab rat, so I don't get it, but that seems to be it. He was really practical, intelligent(probably the same for all the children), adept at learning? Stealing other's plans....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 am

Back to shapeshifting, let's not forget Dr. Cameron. I still wonder what happened to her.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Back to shapeshifting, let's not forget Dr. Cameron. I still wonder what happened to her.

Biohazard 4D Executer hasn't been confirmed as canon yet. According to that movie though, it did take place in Raccoon.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Still there's nothing that would contradict it from the canon. It's like a possibly canon spin-off.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Still there's nothing that would contradict it from the canon. It's like a possibly canon spin-off.

Nothing to confirm or dissprove, but considering that it wasn't made by Capcom, pretty sure it was somebody else, don't remember the specifics, but despite how awesome it is, and I personally find it better than Degeneration, on the whole, but we don't know anything about it either. I mean sure it's Raccoon, but the date and most other specifics are unknown.

Just to add, here are the quotes relevant to this info, enjoy.Smile

"I've provided everything Alex and the other researchers would need to conduct their research: unlimited funding, top-of-the-line equipment, research materials, and an endless supply of test subjects. The only thing wanting is time."

"They will conduct their research on an isolated island in the South Seas that is home to an abandoned military installation from a nearby country. Alex has already gone there with a group of research assistants, research materials, and hundreds of test subjects."

"Finally! A report of success! The experiment was a success!....Unfortunately, that joy was short-lived. Alex has disappeared! I would be less concerned if that were the only regrettable report from the island. The other researchers are also nowhere to be found! Neither are the thousands of test subjects! And most importantly, all the research materials including the final virus that was to make me a god cannot be located! I have been betrayed!"
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:10 pm

It also had another group of the UBCS, who are my favorite faction in the Resident Evil series. Too bad they were most likely disbanded after the fall of Umbrella...

Love the quotes! It really seems Capcom is going to keep even Alex's sex a secret as the person was never referred to neither he nor she Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:22 pm

You know...Alex could be a "god" now.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:34 pm

i love it if alex could be a woman and has obsession with power like alexia
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
It also had another group of the UBCS, who are my favorite faction in the Resident Evil series. Too bad they were most likely disbanded after the fall of Umbrella...

Love the quotes! It really seems Capcom is going to keep even Alex's sex a secret as the person was never referred to neither he nor she Very Happy

Obviously Umbrella didn't think much of the UBCS, they sent them in to get killed, for the sake of research...IDK if they were disbanded, but...I wouldn't mind seeing them again. Actually scratch that, Umbrella is gone, so is their private military.Smile

Those are just a couple of quotes, the more relevant parts. There's more, in LIN, if you want more.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super New Info on Alex.   Super New Info on Alex. Empty

Back to top Go down

Super New Info on Alex.
Page 1 of 1