HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Albert had powers. Alex must too...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Albert had powers. Alex must too... Empty
PostSubject: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 pm

I am boldly assuming that the man in the chair in the RER trailor is the mysterious Alex Wesker, child #012. If this is the case, it should be safe to assume that he will have some form of power, quite like Albert did. But what might his powers be? Mind control. I believe at least one of this man's powers is mind control. I'll tell you why.

"Did you really think you'd get away from this?" --- Jill talking to the man in the chair.

"I already have Jill..." --- Chris talking to Jill.

Why would Chris put a gun on Jill? They love each other (romantically or not, it doesn't matter). Why does he answer a question posed to the man in the chair? Ok, then Jill directs a question to Chris, which the man in the chair answers... Watch the trailor again, and look at it from this point of view. It's possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqIpy8Wq06U
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Well its hard to explain but maybe his powers are that he can make himself look like anyone e.g chris which is what i suggested before but unlikely.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

That doesn't explain why Chris is pointing a gun at Jill, unless you are suggesting he can clone himself. Yuck. And I noticed that the chair guy looks different than Chris. Even his hair is different.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Thats the word i was looking for. Clone. And i have no idea at all why they were pointing the gun at each other.Im going to have to watch it a few more times and wait for the ideas to flow onto the brain.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

So he'd have to clone himself...and then make himself sound and look exactly like Chris. No way. That's Chris himself. Not an imposter.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 pm

WOW, that was quick. Well you are probably right b ut i just have to throw that idea out just to say i told you so if i was right Razz also, isnt it nice to see so many top members on around at the same time like some sort of power meeting. The good times are ahead Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That doesn't explain why Chris is pointing a gun at Jill, unless you are suggesting he can clone himself. Yuck. And I noticed that the chair guy looks different than Chris. Even his hair is different.

I leave and watch Dear John for a couple of hours and there are tons of posts made...

Anywho, the guy in the chair looks exactly like Chris, hair and everything. His face is a little covered in shadows....perhaps an effort for Capcom to cover up some sort of defining feature that Chris obviously doesn't have?

Well Nite, you sure did point out some great stuff though. The trailer itself was very mindblowing, therefore I never really payed attention to the change who was talking to who and answering what...

But yeah, she asks Alex(as I assume we all agree that's who it is, until we learn otherwise) if he think's he is going to get away with it, then Chris answers, then Alex sharply butts in with his reply which is in my sig.

Also, in terms of powers. Well I assumed he had the same virus that Al had taken. As such, I assumed he would have enhanced muscle strenght enabling superhuman strenght and speed. Of course, one major difference between Alex and our ever predictable Al, is that Alex, with funding by Spencer, who had more money than God, no pun intended, was working on finding some sort of immortality virus, for Spencer, until he ran off with all the research and people...

Perhaps he does have something more than Al, in terms of more than strenght and speed. Perhaps some sort of mind control, Psycho Mantis, telekinetic, whatever...very interesting nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Unfortunately, I don't have the money to get the DLC for RE5, so I haven't been able to read up on Alex. Hmm...what's up with everyone in RE being named Al-something anyway? Albert, Alex Wesker and Ashford, Alexis, Alfred...geez. Razz
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 am

And ive noticed most of the villians have blondish hair like albert,alexia,alfred, krauser,irving,frederic downing,greg mueller and klaus(well he worked for umbrella)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't have the money to get the DLC for RE5, so I haven't been able to read up on Alex. Hmm...what's up with everyone in RE being named Al-something anyway? Albert, Alex Wesker and Ashford, Alexis, Alfred...geez. Razz

Nite, dontcha mean Alexia?

@Barber, you mentioned Greg, from Outbreak. He had grey hair, and also, you put Mueller as his last name, where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

@Barber, you mentioned Greg, from Outbreak. He had grey hair, and also, you put Mueller as his last name, where did you hear that?

Well it seemed like lightesh fair to me. And believe it or not i got his last name from the RE wiki. I know spike im a bad bad man lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well it seemed like lightesh fair to me. And believe it or not i got his last name from the RE wiki. I know spike im a bad bad man lol

There is some blond there...perhaps he had blond hair and it is turning grey.

I feared as much, and I had read the same thing before. My point being, I have never heard Greg's last name on anything official, therefore I don't feel comfortable using it myself. I was actually hoping you had seen it somewhere in Outbreak...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:29 pm

This reminds me of the snake brothers in metal gear solid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
This reminds me of the snake brothers in metal gear solid Very Happy

Yeah Solid, Liquid & Gas...I mean Plasma, or uh...Solidus.Smile

Well in RE5, when Wesker somehow dropped the coat and shirt...he looked a bit like Liquid.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:54 pm

As a series metal gear solid is compelety different to resident evil.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
As a series metal gear solid is compelety different to resident evil.

Not really. I mean both have an excellent story, characters, music, gameplay.

They really aren't that different at all. I just think RE does it better.Smile Both have recently had gameplay that caters a bit more to mainstream gamers too. RE5 & MGS4...Shinji Mikami & Hideo Kojima...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Alexia* My bad. And Metal Gear is going even more mainstream with Rising.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Alexia* My bad. And Metal Gear is going even more mainstream with Rising.

Is that the PSP one?

Also, at one point, somebody had called into question whether or not Alex had injected himself(or whichever way it may have been done) with the virus that Al had.

Well, I was thinking about it, and he must've. I mean it defeats the purpose of him being in that project. Spencer's plan was to have super soldiers, and if he hadn't injected himself, he certainly would be super...anyway what do you think Nite?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm

hay guys any new ideas of what you think resident evil revelations will be like?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 pm

@Spike: Of course he has the virus. It would make no sense for him not to. A Wesker with no power, other than his mind? Leave that in RE1 and 0 where it belongs. I still think he is controlling Chris somehow. It explains the whole trailer perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Nite when do you think RE revelations takes place? Before or after RE5?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Tough to say...I'm thinking before. It would take a while for Jill's hair to go back to normal and be at that length. Unless she dyed it back. But then...if that IS Alex in the chair, and it was before RE5, you'd think he would have been mentioned in RE5.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Tough to say...I'm thinking before. It would take a while for Jill's hair to go back to normal and be at that length. Unless she dyed it back. But then...if that IS Alex in the chair, and it was before RE5, you'd think he would have been mentioned in RE5.

The lenght is the same as Jill's hair lenght in RE5, by LIN & in RE5 when it was blonde.

Also, Spartan had suggested that we couldn't be sure, which I suppose until we actually see it, you never know. I think he surely had injected the virus...it only makes sense.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 am

Well, what I meant was that if she let it grow out instead of dying it, it would take a long time to get to that length. Probably a year or more. And I know we can't be sure, but it is basically expected that he did.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:31 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Well, what I meant was that if she let it grow out instead of dying it, it would take a long time to get to that length. Probably a year or more. And I know we can't be sure, but it is basically expected that he did.

Oh yeah. Well I mean, it's not like Al had picked up some Revlon hair color, it had something to do with her pigmentation in her hair & skin(which the skind didn't really change of course). Do you think the hair was permeneant?

Also, even if the hair color was permeneant, she still could have dyed it. And as far as Alex goes, if this is him, or even if it isn't, this is a pretty huge event, something that surely would have been mentioned if it were before RE5.

It would almost be like how the events in RE0 at times are even more epic than the first, making stuff like the Tyrant in RE1, less scary or "ah"ing in comparision to a large Queen Leech...same with this event & what happens in RE5 I think.

Unless it's after...I just don't know when this will take place. And again, I hope we get more info in the next trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albert had powers. Alex must too...   Albert had powers. Alex must too... Empty

Back to top Go down

Albert had powers. Alex must too...
Page 1 of 1