Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
More on Alex. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
More on Alex. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
More on Alex. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
More on Alex. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
More on Alex. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
More on Alex. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
More on Alex. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
More on Alex. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
More on Alex. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

More on Alex.

Go down 
+4
Methsia
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Spike991
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Well, we all know that Alex Wesker is number 012 in that line.

We also know that he was pretty close to Spencer himself. Also, he was doing research in an isolated place, with all the resources he could want at his disposal. Of course the cliffhanger of LIN being in the documents, in which it talks about him developing some sort of virus, something Progenitor if I remember, for Spencer, and then, out of the blue, he and everone there had just dissapeared, leaving Spencer in a bad position.

Anyway, I had just read a document, which I had read before, but overlooked the author of the file. It is on the ship, when Excella(the Uroboros one) is destroying the ship. The document talks about Al, and well, it is dated a month after the Mansion Incident, which was on the 24th of July, with this being dated on the 28th of August. It is signed by Alex, from the Information Department.

Of course around this time, Al was in the ID, working in STARS, and if both Al and Alex were working in the same department at the same time, plus reading that Alex wrote about Al, and Albert must have read this document...anyway, I hope I'm not being too presumptious, but I think it's safe to assme these guys could have known eachother.Smile

We probably know more about Alex than we think...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Good job Dan Brown.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Good job Dan Brown.

Spoiler:

Ha.Smile I still haven't read that...I have a paperback copy, and I read the first few chapters...I should probably get around to finishing it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 am

Ooh, that's cool. Now I want to play the game through again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

RE5 or LIN?

I want to go through both as well....although I did go through LIN. I really just wish there was a way to have all of the documents you accumulate throughout the game(which in RE5 you don't, you just read them when you see them), and be able to look at all of them at one's leisure.

Once you get to the underground garden, that area is just riddled with amazingly interesting files. Stuff from Brandon Bailey, talking about Marcus, Progenitor, O. Spencer, some Miguel guy who is full of himself...just some really great stuff.

Also, what they said about the lickers, the newer ones in RE5, "They're still as blind as an old lady, and still ungly as shit", always gets a chuckle from me.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RE5 or LIN?
Actually both. And maybe Desperate Escape too.

They should have a bonus feature after defeating each game that allows you to run through the files you've collected in the main menu or something.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
RE5 or LIN?
Actually both. And maybe Desperate Escape too.

They should have a bonus feature after defeating each game that allows you to run through the files you've collected in the main menu or something.

I totally agree. DE of course didn't have anything, but LIN definately had some of the best documents, giving tons of great info on Spencer, and this Alex character. The main game had it's fair share of great reads too.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Spike991 wrote:

We also know that he was pretty close to Spencer himself. Also, he was doing research in an isolated place, with all the resources he could want at his disposal. Of course the cliffhanger of LIN being in the documents, in which it talks about him developing some sort of virus, something Progenitor if I remember, for Spencer, and then, out of the blue, he and everone there had just dissapeared, leaving Spencer in a bad position.

Anyway, I had just read a document, which I had read before, but overlooked the author of the file. It is on the ship, when Excella(the Uroboros one) is destroying the ship. The document talks about Al, and well, it is dated a month after the Mansion Incident, which was on the 24th of July, with this being dated on the 28th of August. It is signed by Alex, from the Information Department.

Of course around this time, Al was in the ID, working in STARS, and if both Al and Alex were working in the same department at the same time, plus reading that Alex wrote about Al, and Albert must have read this document...anyway, I hope I'm not being too presumptious, but I think it's safe to assme these guys could have known eachother.Smile

I like pointing out the obvious but, yes. They both were part of the Wesker Project, Albert always wanted know about Spencer's plan ever since he saw that 25 year old woman at the isolated place where him and Will were researching. So both Alex and Albert were.. You know, aware of Spencer's plan. Obviously they went into separate ways on their own will.
Back to top Go down
domino29
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:14 pm

I wanna see more Alex.

Hopefully, his position will be more clarified in RE6. I hope he isnt the main antagonist (A Wesker replacing Wesker? Lame....) But I would at least like to see him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 pm

domino29 wrote:
I wanna see more Alex.

Hopefully, his position will be more clarified in RE6. I hope he isnt the main antagonist (A Wesker replacing Wesker? Lame....) But I would at least like to see him.

But Alex would be a totally different character. His name should not matter at all. Wesker is not even their real name anyway.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am

he'll have no powers
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 am

nekronuke wrote:
he'll have no powers

Why?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Methsia wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I like pointing out the obvious but, yes. They both were part of the Wesker Project, Albert always wanted know about Spencer's plan ever since he saw that 25 year old woman at the isolated place where him and Will were researching. So both Alex and Albert were.. You know, aware of Spencer's plan. Obviously they went into separate ways on their own will.

I think Alex was more privy to Spencer's plans than Albert was. Spencer had put all of his faith in Alex, giving him and island, all the stuff he could need to develop what would make him immortal.

I haven't been on the web for awhile, but I am not aware of anything new that Capcom has released, regarding RE. They probably just intend to leave us hanging, but I'm still pretty anxious to play Revelations.
Back to top Go down
GrandUpper
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
GrandUpper

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Apologies! I din't see this thread when I posted mine...

I would have been better posting this as a reply to you...

Spencer: "...a new superior breed of humans, given birth by the Progenitor virus. The Wesker children were entrusted with endless potential. Of them, only one survived. You."
Wesker: "Are you saying I was manufactured?"

This suggests that Alex Wesker is thought to be dead....
The last anyone knew of Alex is he/she (as far as i'm aware - Alex's gender isn't mentioned anywhere) was conducting experiments in the South Seas islands to find a virus for Spencer in order to find the secret to immortality. Alex managed to create this virus but betrayed Spencer and dissapeared with the results. Since Alex succeeded it's unlikely he/she is dead.

Ada Wong was hired by Albert Wesker in RE:4 to retrieve a Plaga sample (Really, her loyalties lay with the mysterious Organization she worked for and was also conspiring against Wesker). Under orders of the Organization, Ada double-crossed Wesker and delivered a fake version of the sample to him. If the Organizations main objective is to destroy Umbrella/Tricell...why would Ada have gone through so much trouble to obtain a real sample? Could Alex be the head of the Organization?

I would love Alex to rise as the new antagonist...it's better than creating a new character that has no history in the RE universe.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

And this was the thread I was tlking about.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

GrandUpper wrote:
Apologies! I din't see this thread when I posted mine...

I would have been better posting this as a reply to you...

Spencer: "...a new superior breed of humans, given birth by the Progenitor virus. The Wesker children were entrusted with endless potential. Of them, only one survived. You."
Wesker: "Are you saying I was manufactured?"

This suggests that Alex Wesker is thought to be dead....
The last anyone knew of Alex is he/she (as far as i'm aware - Alex's gender isn't mentioned anywhere) was conducting experiments in the South Seas islands to find a virus for Spencer in order to find the secret to immortality. Alex managed to create this virus but betrayed Spencer and dissapeared with the results. Since Alex succeeded it's unlikely he/she is dead.

Ada Wong was hired by Albert Wesker in RE:4 to retrieve a Plaga sample (Really, her loyalties lay with the mysterious Organization she worked for and was also conspiring against Wesker). Under orders of the Organization, Ada double-crossed Wesker and delivered a fake version of the sample to him. If the Organizations main objective is to destroy Umbrella/Tricell...why would Ada have gone through so much trouble to obtain a real sample? Could Alex be the head of the Organization?

I would love Alex to rise as the new antagonist...it's better than creating a new character that has no history in the RE universe.

From what I understand, Revelations, otherwise known as RER, is going to take place between RE4 & RE5, obviously before the Spencer Estate business, so probably between 04 & 06. Anyway, I'm still rooting for Alex to show up there in RER.
Back to top Go down
Borevinac
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Answer:)   More on Alex. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:26 pm

I have finished re1,2,3,code veronica,and truly read all files and lead the main story...But,i never find out the name ALEX,in my routes...?who is the person with name Alex,and what is his imapct to hole series... P.S. i want to sort out,the storyline in Code Veronica,which is so interesting and a lot of mysteries...regards
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Alex was mentioned in I think one file on the ship in RE5 and also more files in either Lost in Nightmares or Desperate Escape. I think that's the other little expansion to RE5. I might have gotten the name wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:32 am

It was Lost in Nightamares, Desperate Escape hardly had any documents.

@Borevinac: Alex Wesker is Albert's so called brother (or sister, don't remember if the sex was mentioned) aka one of the Wesker Children.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:11 pm

Not a sibling. As far as we know, none of the Wesker children were related.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:33 pm

That's why I said "so called". But they're kinda, genetically, you know..?

I don't know what I'm saying anymore...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Genetically? We don't know that either. We don't even know if Alex has the virus in him.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Or her. And what I meant was that they must have some genetical similarities or something to make the virus work on all of them.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 pm

You forget. The virus only officially worked on one. It killed the rest, as far as Spencer knew. That's what makes Alex so interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 am

Ah, yes. My brain no worky. That's how it was... Still, we no nothing about this person until more is revealed :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More on Alex. Empty
PostSubject: Re: More on Alex.   More on Alex. Empty

Back to top Go down

More on Alex.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next