HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?

Go down 
+9
Indiana Jones
charlieRE2
Spike991
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:02 pm

lol! Nite she's a woman and when women see men that have all tbis power it is the power she will fall for and where it will get her to stand in society....it's a matter of fact from us women and why many young women date and marry much older men lol......if she had liked him in that way she would have jumped him a long time earlier lol....she probably found out within 5 mins that he wasn't interested in her in that way so she stuck around for the power.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Speaking of aging I wonder what Barry looks like today?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Hopefully dead lol! lol! lol! Oh i am such a Barry hater lol!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! Nite she's a woman and when women see men that have all tbis power it is the power she will fall for and where it will get her to stand in society....it's a matter of fact from us women and why many young women date and marry much older men lol......if she had liked him in that way she would have jumped him a long time earlier lol....she probably found out within 5 mins that he wasn't interested in her in that way so she stuck around for the power.

You're just a woman hater. Hey look, it's Chris! Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Agreed KnightCrawler
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Off topic how would it have benefited Wesker spreading Uroboros? What was his intention? I have played the game but I don't understand what Wesker wanted to achive by spreading the virus?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Lol nite i am at that but only those portayed in videogames and movies because they are often portrayed so badly lol.

To be honest i don't think Wesker had any clue as to his benefits from using Uroboros....it couldn't be controlled as such and those who were not compatiable were destroyed by the virus and then that virus was also destroyed to keep it contained. Technically i don't think Wesker had any idea how many of the human race could have been compatiable and his plan and vision of saving the world by doing so is full of flaws.....i mean think about it...Uroboros is realsed into the atmosphere...a huge population is going to be rejected..those that are rejected become Urorboros and feed on those who are still alive and possible feed on those who could even have been compatiable...thus Uroboros actually wipes out 95% of the human population leaving Wesker with very little to control in any way shape or form. I mean what could he have seriously done with all the Uroboros around the world anyway. His plan was so full of flaws it could never have worked.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Off topic how would it have benefited Wesker spreading Uroboros? What was his intention? I have played the game but I don't understand what Wesker wanted to achive by spreading the virus?

He would be the ruler of the world. Uruburos would choose the chosen and they would be gods and Wesker would be their god. He'd control them with plagas type 2 I assume.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Yeah but with nrearly all the population wiped out because very few got chosen...we saw that too often in RE5...what would he do with them all......oh Uroboros 1 i demand you to go to K Mart and by me food.....Uroboros 2 i demand you to find me new leather pants....god he would run outta things to do in a day i swear. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:22 pm

There was not really much reference to the T Virus in RE5 either.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Jamesy wrote:
There was not really much reference to the T Virus in RE5 either.

That is probably because they took it back to the roots in RE5, with Progenitor.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Yeah Riot, his plan was shoddy at best. And RE5 didn't have anything to do with the T-Virus. I think everyone in the RE world realized how useless it really was. It had a few successes, namely Nemesis, but it was pretty useless. Then they rediscovered Las Plagas, and now they focus on that.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

You know what I find interesting is that on these very forums people were debating about wheather a T Virus could be achomplised in real life.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah Riot, his plan was shoddy at best. And RE5 didn't have anything to do with the T-Virus. I think everyone in the RE world realized how useless it really was. It had a few successes, namely Nemesis, but it was pretty useless. Then they rediscovered Las Plagas, and now they focus on that.

Nemesis, didn't they use the NE-Alpha on him? T did create the mass produced T-103's right? So then I guess it did have something to do with Nemesis.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Nemesis, didn't they use the NE-Alpha on him? T did create the mass produced T-103's right? So then I guess it did have something to do with Nemesis.Smile

Yeah, I forgot that even Nemesis wasn't totally T created. And @Jamesy: Yeah someone asked if the T-Virus could really happen...it's a resounding no.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:31 pm

I am calling it a night. Bye
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Jamesy wrote:
You know what I find interesting is that on these very forums people were debating about wheather a T Virus could be achomplised in real life.

Well to be honest i wouldn't put it past them....after all we are talking about lab scientists who have wiped out all known virus pockets of small pox in the world yet insist on keeping it alive in their labs to experiment on and create with...so yes i reckon they could....i mean it only takes a leak of small pox and we all gonna be in trouble...except it would be a different breed of small pox that they created so we would be in even deeper crap lol.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:00 pm

to be honest wesker had to die.i love him and he is my favorite character but it shit playng against wesker when you know he is going to survive somehow and turn up in the next game.it had to be done.its about time they created someone to replace wesker.maybe bring krauser back and make him more badass
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:33 am

It would have made my day if Wesker survived in RE5. I was rooting for him throughout the ending parts of RE5 only to be sadenend when he died in the volcano. Hopefully Capcom will never make this kind of mistake again, I can only hope Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:56 am

Jamesy wrote:
It would have made my day if Wesker survived in RE5. I was rooting for him throughout the ending parts of RE5 only to be sadenend when he died in the volcano. Hopefully Capcom will never make this kind of mistake again, I can only hope Rolling Eyes

It wasn't a mistake...Wesker can't just keep surviving all the damn time. Chris is not Mario and Wesker is not Bowser.

Wesker=RIP
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am

Fine you win NightCrawler
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 am

Jamesy wrote:
Fine you win NightCrawler

YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Who's up for round 2!?!?!?!?!?!?

P.S. I'm quoting you for my sig, and making it my trophy.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:55 am

i will go for round two.bring it on.anything you want.anything
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:56 am

I was only joking nightcrawler. Do you really think I was serious? You have a lot to learn little boy.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:06 pm

your calling him a little boy altough he is 3 years older than you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next