HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE character would you have sex with?

Go down 
+9
Regenerator
hobojojo521
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
BOBLATHON
Spike991
Revan XI9
weskersbarber
Desperado
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Desperado
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Desperado

Which RE character would you have sex with? Empty
PostSubject: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Well I my choice is... Sheva... and Angela Miller... Together... ))))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Well ita sad to even think about having sex with a game character. But if i was sad i would pick jill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Desperado
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:06 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Well ita sad to even think about having sex with a game character. But if i was sad i would pick jill Very Happy
Dude, I'm saying if they were real...
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 pm

Desperado wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

obviously but its not right ffs
Back to top Go down
Desperado
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:16 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Desperado wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

obviously but its not right ffs
What?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 pm

What as in what?
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Ashley or Claire.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm

Well not the best topic I've seen....

Well, I guess my Jilly-Bean(Sorry for stealing that Spartan).Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm not putting my junk anywhere near rendered pixels, thank you. lol... I've heard of computer viruses but computer STD's?????(rimshot) I'll be here all week.

If I have to pick.... RE Apocalypse Jill ALL DAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
I'm not putting my junk anywhere near rendered pixels, thank you. lol... I've heard of computer viruses but computer STD's?????(rimshot) I'll be here all week.

And her.
Back to top Go down
Desperado
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Desperado

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:44 am

BOBLATHON wrote:

Yeah also her. I had a crush on her when the movie came out...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm

Desperado wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Yeah also her. I had a crush on her when the movie came out...

She was cute, didn't play the character right, but that was the writer's fault...not hers.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Suddenly Jamesy's topics seem like art. I think this is basically a crude clone of "Hottest RE Character". And the Apocalypse Jill did screw up the character herself. You can't blame it all on the writer. She was way too manly. Jill isn't a manly badass like every other chick in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Suddenly Jamesy's topics seem like art. I think this is basically a crude clone of "Hottest RE Character". And the Apocalypse Jill did screw up the character herself. You can't blame it all on the writer. She was way too manly. Jill isn't a manly badass like every other chick in the movies.

Well realistically, she has never played, and probably only very rarely heard, of RE.

That said, she wouldn't have a clue what Jill's character is like. She took direction from the writers, director, producers, Milla Jovovich, etc.

The hair color, don't know why it was black...otherwise I doubt we can give her all the blame. She probably got a few tips from Milla though...why don't we all just blame her.Smile

Might I also add that Sienna had done commentary for the movie...and her interpretation....well I'll just leave it to you to watch.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:12 pm

I see it as the actor's responsibility to research the character they are playing thoroughly. If she didn't even play an RE game, she is a disgraceful actress.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I see it as the actor's responsibility to research the character they are playing thoroughly. If she didn't even play an RE game, she is a disgraceful actress.

So who do you like from The series?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
That was so spot on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:16 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I see it as a collaborative effort. I mean Mark Walhberg didn't play....that one game, was it True Crime? Well anyway, he didn't play the game, and had no intentions to, yet he played the role, and no one thought lesser of him.

Anyway, I think Sienna, is probably someone who they just picked up, I mean I'm not too familiar with her, but I imagine she's no Courtney Cox...or Sean Penn, and while her Jill Valentine isn't the Jill we all know and love, I doubt we can give her all the blame...

Considering how Apocolypse didn't follow the story, it was more of a pseudo Raccoon City, it only makes sense to have a pseudo-quasi Jill too...my point being, that she shouldn't get all the blame, and it isn't like her performance affected anything...I mean if she was exactly like Jill in every way possible, looked, sounded, acted like Jill from the game, the movie itself would take her performance down with it....
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I see it as a collaborative effort. I mean Mark Walhberg didn't play....that one game, was it True Crime? Well anyway, he didn't play the game, and had no intentions to, yet he played the role, and no one thought lesser of him.

Anyway, I think Sienna, is probably someone who they just picked up, I mean I'm not too familiar with her, but I imagine she's no Courtney Cox...or Sean Penn, and while her Jill Valentine isn't the Jill we all know and love, I doubt we can give her all the blame...

Considering how Apocolypse didn't follow the story, it was more of a pseudo Raccoon City, it only makes sense to have a pseudo-quasi Jill too...my point being, that she shouldn't get all the blame, and it isn't like her performance affected anything...I mean if she was exactly like Jill in every way possible, looked, sounded, acted like Jill from the game, the movie itself would take her performance down with it....

Max Payne?

but yes I The movies are very different than the games.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, I wasn't laying all the blame on her. I'm sure you know that, as I hate every aspect of the movies, and would never wish to deprive anyone else of the blame.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, I wasn't laying all the blame on her. I'm sure you know that, as I hate every aspect of the movies, and would never wish to deprive anyone else of the blame.

You mean anyone else other than Paul WS Anderson? Mr. Two initials and a last name? DC Douglas...SD Perry...

@Revan, thanks, Max Payne, that was it...not True Crime.Smile What a GTA rip-off.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah... she's hot, I don't care about her personality.

But yes, the movies have done no justice whatsoever to the games.... They haven't got it right from the begining and I really don't see afterlife being any different or any subsequent RE movie for that matter.

I don't know how hollywood manages to screw up every single great game out there with their movie interpretations but the sure have a knack for it, Uwe Boll being the worst of them all... Did yall see what he did to House of the Dead and Alone in the Dark... just threw up in my mouth a little thinking of those movies.-
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:34 am

Well I know Afterlife won't be any different. I always say that I have made peace with the fact that they are different, and just like the novels, I can try to enjoy a different outlook on certain RE events & characters...

Now I try not to spend too much time with either the movies or novels...too much info to sort though, I'd rather just hold onto the relevant information from the games.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well I know Afterlife won't be any different. I always say that I have made peace with the fact that they are different, and just like the novels, I can try to enjoy a different outlook on certain RE events & characters...

Now I try not to spend too much time with either the movies or novels...too much info to sort though, I'd rather just hold onto the relevant information from the games.

I have to agree. Some people like the movies others don't. I for one really enjoy them just as action thriller movies.
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: Which RE character would you have sex with?   Which RE character would you have sex with? EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm

sheva and asley
Back to top Go down

Which RE character would you have sex with?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next