HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?

Go down 
+9
Indiana Jones
charlieRE2
Spike991
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Ah shit knew I would make a spelling error.

I was dissapointed when Albert Wesker died because he was once immortal and seriously they could have thought of a more original idea for his death than rocket launchers.

Agreed that his death was pretty craptastic, but he was never immortal.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I was dissapointed when Albert Wesker died because he was once immortal and seriously they could have thought of a more original idea for his death than rocket launchers.

"Agreed that his death was pretty craptastic, but he was never immortal."

Agreed, he was definately never immortal.Smile And I doubt a good reason for him not to have died would be because, "He is too badass", however popular that choice is...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Well then sue the guys at the Resident Evil wikipedia becasue it says there Albert Weseker is immortal and can never die. Thats why he never aged in between RE1 and RE5.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

"Agreed that his death was pretty craptastic, but he was never immortal."

Agreed, he was definately never immortal.Smile And I doubt a good reason for him not to have died would be because, "He is too badass", however popular that choice is...

Being badass...It's the new kevlar. Bitch.

God Jamesy...stop looking at wikipedia! It'll eat your brain!

Last edited by NiteKrawler on Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well then sue the guys at the Resident Evil wikipedia becasue it says there Albert Weseker is immortal and can never die. Thats why he never aged in between RE1 and RE5.

Well we can do that too, but why would you even believe something like that, having read it on RE Wiki? That is more unrelaible than AT&T's service...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:35 pm

In my book wiki is one of the most reliabe sites on the net. And I will say it again, Wesker looked identical to how he did in the RE1 Remake in RE5 so he must be immortal because he did not age at all.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:37 pm

Jamesy wrote:
In my book wiki is one of the most reliabe sites on the net. And I will say it again, Wesker looked identical to how he did in the RE1 Remake in RE5 so he must be immortal because he did not age at all.

He doesn't look at all the same, they actually changed his face, look at his lips, facial structure, and the hair, and if possibly, look at his personality changes.Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Well my eyes don't decieve me. Certainly compared to Chris Redfield there is not a big change in Wesker. If Resident Evil wiki gave me false information about Wesker then I will eat my laptop.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Chris didn't seem to age, and neither did Jill. It's a fricken game and at Wesker's age aging takes longer to notice. He was peaking. Also, how can you say that Wiki is one of the most reliable sites out there when you keep getting false information from it? I thought humans were set apart from other animals because we can learn from our mistakes? Also, go tell an English professor at a reputable college that you used Wikipedia as a source for a paper...you'll get laughed out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:39 pm

Well wiki sure as hell has helped me out on assigments.

Chris Redfield looked like a completey different person as well
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Well Jamesy, I think you are going to finally eat that damn laptop of yours because that is indeed false information. If Wesker was in fact immortal, then why is there a debate about if he is dead or not? Don't go waving that info around other places because everyone will know you don't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey leave Chris alone......he was perfectly crafted and looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Hey leave Chris alone......he was perfectly crafted and looks amazing.

Yeah I think Jamesy needs to learn the difference between aging and toning. I guess "toning" isn't the best word for what Chris did though... Smile
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:45 pm

I know my facts more than some others I don't care to name.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I know my facts more than some others I don't care to name.

Real men say names.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 pm

I think this shows it mostly, although rough 3 second comparision.Smile
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 1212121221
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Yep just as I figured no difference in aging.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Yep just as I figured no difference in aging.

You are blind sir! You are blind! He is obviously more gaunt in RE5. A bit more wrinkles...although that can really be due to improved graphics. But he is more gaunt definitely.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:48 pm

There are certainly some differences, and why not look at the other changes, that have nothing to do with anything, like his lips...those are noticably smaller....

And I think Chris looks like he should, with the changes in facial hair, head hair, muscles, etc.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:50 pm

I actually see aging in Wesker...the face has filled out, the are a few more frown lines and lines around his eyes...so yes he has aged and so had Chris....the difference is that Chris aged and still looked hot...Wesker just looked odd.....and just cos Chris got all beefed up which is only natural since we have no idea what he had been doing in the time frame...Wesker however has a total body change and no one ever mentions it...it's like oh my god look at Chris that ain't natural and yet Wesker comes outta the plane looking like some Arnie clone and no one batters an eyelid...WTF.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:54 pm

Well whats weird is that in the Russian invasion of the umbrella lab in 2003 Chris looked identical to how he did in the remake yet in the flasback when we see him fight Wesker in the castle in 2006 with Jill he looks completely different. And this is only within a span of 3 years.

And about Wesker well Excelia defenintly took a shine to him
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well whats weird is that in the Russian invasion of the umbrella lab in 2003 Chris looked identical to how he did in the remake yet in the flasback when we see him fight Wesker in the castle in 2006 with Jill he looks completely different. And this is only within a span of 3 years.

And about Wesker well Excelia defenintly took a shine to him

It doesn't take too long to get that buff. He just worked his ass off apparently.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Yep if you trained 6 hours a day 365 days a year it wouldn't take long to get to Chris size.

And Excella only took a shine to Wesker because she wanted a slice of his new world...i don't think she actually liked him in that way other than being alongside the power.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:59 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yep if you trained 6 hours a day 365 days a year it wouldn't take long to get to Chris size.

And Excella only took a shine to Wesker because she wanted a slice of his new world...i don't think she actually liked him in that way other than being alongside the power.

I think there could have actually been something there from her.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Nope on the documents in Resident Evil 5 it says that Excelia had a romantic interest in Wesker when they first met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next