HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?

Go down 
+9
Indiana Jones
charlieRE2
Spike991
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
RedFieldRiot
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:29 am

I think the character of Rebbeca Chambers needs to be brought back to the RE series, well at least in a spin off. It would be interesting to see what has happened to her character in the past 11 years. Maybe Rebbeca and Barry Burton could team up in RE6?

I think brining back Billy would be a no no to say the least since he is one of the less important characters of the series.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:34 am

Jamesy wrote:
I think the character of Rebbeca Chambers needs to be brought back to the RE series, well at least in a spin off. It would be interesting to see what has happened to her character in the past 11 years. Maybe Rebbeca and Barry Burton could team up in RE6?

I think brining back Billy would be a no no to say the least since he is one of the less important characters of the series.

Bringing Billy back wouldn't be a no no as long as he was developed well. If they had a good reason to bring him back then good. As for Rebecca being brought back, sure, but not with Barry. I don't think they would mesh well.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:45 am

Well maybe bringing back Bill ain't that bad really. I do think its disgusting how underused Barry is though. They didn't even include him in Umbrella Chronicles and the irony is he is the funniest character in the series.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well maybe bringing back Bill ain't that bad really. I do think its disgusting how underused Barry is though. They didn't even include him in Umbrella Chronicles and the irony is he is the funniest character in the series.

He's funny yes, but not on purpose. I hated how they didn't include him in the mansion incident in UC. But other than RE1, I don't think he's very important. He's not someone that needs to be brought back. Only if they have a good reason for doing so.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 am

Even Billy Coen was brought back in Umbrella Chronicles. I think its a case of capcom not liking Barry.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 am

I call laziness.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:49 am

Capcom have some very talented people. There not lazy quite the opposite probably.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 11:55 am

Jamesy wrote:
Capcom have some very talented people. There not lazy quite the opposite probably.

Yes, they aren't lazy. It's much harder to import character models from the likes of RE4 and stick them into DC. Rail shooters are much harder to make than fully explorable games as well. I forgot, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Don't care for rail shooters. They should bring back third person in RE.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Don't care for rail shooters. They should bring back third person in RE.

3rd person as in old style or RE4 and 5?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Third person like in the RE1 Remake. That was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 pm

I wouldn't mind having Rebecca in another game or two in the series
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 pm

I am with you on that one regenerator
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Rebecca could come back but i'd want a logical reason for it...she was quite young of mind and not very experienced in my book so if she was to make a return shebetter have damn well grown up and not act like a big kid...god i really do hate the female characters lol!

As for Barry....hell no...he gave me the creeps...i still say there is something about him i don't like and never have...i always thought he was upto something and that was even after we learnt of Wesker blackmailing him.,....Barry is creepy...oh so creepy....just look at they way he popped up at all those convieniant moments...freak lol.

I personally would like to see Chris and Claire utilised together as a brother and sister team....then again i am biased because i just want an excuse to play and gaze and Chris lol!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:11 pm

Hay leave Barry alone. He was a funny character who added black humour to the series. One of my all time favourite resident evil characters in fact. You know to be honest Rebbeca really did not do much for me, a slightly overated character if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:17 pm

I think i am the only one on here who hates Barry anyway lol.....he is creepy to me and always will be so the less i see of him the better........plus i never really cared for his accidental comedy moments....RE ain't about comedy to me so he just used to take me wayyyyyyyyyyy outta the situation lol.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm

i think barry and Jill could be a good partnership again
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Hay leave Barry alone. He was a funny character who added black humour to the series. One of my all time favourite resident evil characters in fact. You know to be honest Rebbeca really did not do much for me, a slightly overated character if you ask me.

Black humor? The only thing that even comes slightly close to being in sight with a telescope of black humor from Barry is his Jill sandwich comment. And Rebecca overrated? I think you need to learn what overrated means. I believe the actual definition includes "Leon Kennedy" and "Albert Wesker".
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Leon S Kennedy and Albert Wesker are true credits to the series. Hardly overated.

And as for Barry well I think in the Remake the mix of horror and black humour which he added to it was the perfect combination and as far as I am concerned without his character the remake would not be as good.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:25 pm

i love barry but he always seem a bit suspicous. hopefully he will be in re6 and will do a wesker(turn bad and not inject himself with a virus)but they better hurry up and use him because he must be 50 odd by now
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Please for the love of god can we stop calling Leon...Leon S Kennedy.......that only came about because of RE4....in RE2 where he first made an appearence it was just plain old Leon Kennedy and always will be....unless of course people are ust in love with the RE4 Leon. Mad
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Leon S Kennedy and Albert Wesker are true credits to the series. Hardly overated.

Really, and how did you come to that conclusion?

Yes and that is something I noticed too, since when did we call him "Leon S. Kennedy"....it was just Leon Kennedy, and that is actually normal, how obnoxious do you have to be to say your middle initial? Well I do know a couple of lads...
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Becasue without them Resident Evil would be going down the drain.

Well okay Spike do you wan't me to call him Leon S Scott Kennedy then?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Becasue without them Resident Evil would be going down the drain.

Well okay Spike do you wan't me to call him Leon S Scott Kennedy then?

No, Leon S. Kennedy is obnoxious, he should be called Leon, or Leon Kennedy at most...

An I think RE would be fine without Wesker or Leon....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Nope. Those two characters is what has made RE so darn good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?   Do you think this character needs to a starring role again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think this character needs to a starring role again?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next