HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think has happend to this character?

Go down 
+5
Regenerator
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
weskersbarber
Jamesy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What do you think has happend to this character? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

If you could make a wild guess what do you think has happend to Billy Coens character? Do you think he is still on the run? Or do you think he was captured by the authorities and executed? Remeber its been 11 years since we have last seen him.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

he probably has short blonde hair with a moustache and had his tatoos lasered off and is now living in a peaceful island with a wife and kids.or else he was recaptured and executed
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 pm

lol probably blecahed his hair to change identity.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:52 pm

He isn't in any way relevant to the story, so I don't particularly care what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Alive...probably moved state or even country...has a new name and a new life.

Instead of asking what we think has happened to Billy we should be asking what people think has happened to Sherry Birkin.....not seen since the end of RE2...Leon aint adopted her and neither has Claire so where is she and whats she up to?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Instead of asking what we think has happened to Billy we should be asking what people think has happened to Sherry Birkin.....not seen since the end of RE2...Leon aint adopted her and neither has Claire so where is she and whats she up to?
I'd guess The Organization has her.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:05 pm

If they do then i wonder what they are planning to do with her.....there's alot to go with Sherry i believe...alot we don't know yet..........it always seemed a little odd this little girl running amongst the wilds of the RPD....i mean she was old enough to know what her parents were upto.....and had to have been brought up within the surroundings....and yet she never showed any real great fear of what was around her.....i mean come on that kinda crap would scar a child for life lol.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:15 pm

I would guess they're attempting to turn her into a weapon, much like Wesker did with Jill. Seeing as she was infected with the G-virus by William, then administered a cure, it's only logical she developed the same immunity to it that Jill did after her own TG infection and subsequent curing.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Very true....so technically Sherry could swing either way....kick ass bad or all out for revenge good.....either way i think we need to get her back into the frame...she's the only last remaining descendant of William...well possibly....so it's only fair we should be updated on her or at least find her in some lab lol.

Since Claire technically rescued her would she have been so dumb to of handed her back to the organization...or maybe she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:24 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Since Claire technically rescued her would she have been so dumb to of handed her back to the organization...or maybe she had no idea.
She left her with Leon, then it was Leon who turned her over to a "government agent" (as seen in a few RE3 epilogues).

Leon, you son of a bitch... Mad
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Ah see i forgot that bit....looonnnggggggggg time since i picked up and played RE3 lol......so yes it's all Leon's fault....Chris would never had done that Very Happy .

Obviously Leon can't cope with kids lol.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 pm

guys please try and stick to the topic. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Billy is gone and has himself a nice piece of land in a quiet corner of the world Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Billy is obviously still alive somewhere. It would just be dumb to kill him off without even mentioning it to the fans.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 10:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Billy is obviously still alive somewhere. It would just be dumb to kill him off without even mentioning it to the fans.
Why? He isn't relevant to anything.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 am

i reckon he has left the country and is living on a beach somewhere. if they brought him back at some point in the future it would not shock me but i just dont think he is a very important character .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Relevant or not, he was still a "main" character. He's alive until told otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Relevant or not, he was still a "main" character. He's alive until told otherwise.
I never said he wasn't alive, though.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 pm

I was sticking to the topic...i said my piece on where i think he was or what he was doing so i can't say no more really...especially since we know so little about him.....
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Riot just try and post your ideas maybe on another thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 pm

alot of people easily get pissed off isf someone goes off topic
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Yeah a little too easily considering Jamesy i have been ever so leinent to you as you too in the past have strayed off topic on my threads so this is a case of very much pot kettle black i am afraid. Please practice what you preach before telling me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Jamesy, maybe people wouldn't have to go off topic if you made a thread that could be discussed. This one is just a straightforward question that can't even be answered. If people stayed on topic, the thread wouldn't even be a page long.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 pm

As far as I am concerned I think theres plenty to speculate and discuss on what has happened to Billy Coen since he left at the end of RE0 all that time ago. Just how I view it, maybe others don't share the same opinion as me. Rolling Eyes

Riot thats all good and well but this is my thread and I get more than a little ticked of when some people talk about things which are irrelevant to my topic. And again I think theres plenty to discuss on Billy Coens fate. Riot maybe we should both learn a thing or two about not straying of topics then Smile

Belive me I am an intelligent guy and I think hard on what kind of topic I wan't to post. This is a forum after all and I am sure you get a lot of nitwits who create threads that are a waste of time but belive me I ain't of them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Since the title doesn't refer to any specific character, I think we're completely within the scope of the current subject. This one is just beginning to evolve beyond it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think has happend to this character?   What do you think has happend to this character? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think has happend to this character?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next