HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
which RE character would you want to be? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
which RE character would you want to be? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
which RE character would you want to be? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

which RE character would you want to be?

Go down 
+14
Mass Distraction
Trichos
McShowtime
will1234562
Paperface*
NiteKrawler
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
Teh Black Cat
chrisredfield84
Valentine_Jill
00biohazard
JPHERO
ResEvilChick
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

which RE character would you want to be? Empty
PostSubject: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:56 am

I would want to be Claire.
Back to top Go down
JPHERO
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JPHERO

Playstation Network jphere09

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:27 am

Honestly i would want to be leon because he's so good at surviving anything Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/japhere09
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 am

Haha niiiiice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:25 am

Chris. He's just effin' awesome, the original RE badass and survivor. An Iron will, skills and smarts, the guy's awesome.
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:55 am

Leon and Chris are both quite hot for animated dudes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valentine_Jill
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Valentine_Jill

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Jill Valentine.

She is the original RE bad ass!!!! She has been though so much through out her life, and kicks major ass, and takes names, and outshines the guys! She also has one of the best RE outfits there is!
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Valentine_Jill wrote:
Jill Valentine.

She is the original RE bad ass!!!! She has been though so much through out her life, and kicks major ass, and takes names, and outshines the guys! She also has one of the best RE outfits there is!

Just to be clear, and not wanting to start a fanboy fight, but Chris is the original original badass and has never been outshined by Jill srs
Back to top Go down
ResEvilChick
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
ResEvilChick

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:50 pm

But other than that, Jill kicks butt like there's no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:36 am

00biohazard wrote:
Valentine_Jill wrote:
Jill Valentine.

Just to be clear, and not wanting to start a fanboy fight, but Chris is the original original badass and has never been outshined by Jill srs

I second that bro.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

Valentine_Jill wrote:
Jill Valentine.

The more I'm on this forum, the more I realize Jill is quite overrated.

To answer the question; Claire. I find I can relate to her more and I plan on dressing up as her for at least one Halloween. I'm just having a really hard time finding a damn vest like hers.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Leon. He's my favorite character, he's got style, he's awesome at what he does, and if his skills don't save him, his luck does.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:29 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Leon. He's my favorite character, he's got style, he's awesome at what he does, and if his skills don't save him, his luck does.

Xept the fact that he has a bad hair stylist Laughing Just kidding, Leons a cool dude!!!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Albert Wesker. He's the most powerful thing in RE. Realistically he can take out anything in the series he wants.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:57 pm

I'm really into the baf ass types. So Jill's my bet.. but then if that were to happen in real life, i'll most probably be a scaredy cat. So i'd pick Ada instead.. since she's in a situation where she's always in control.. and i want to be in control. She's great with grappele guns. Which means if i were her, i could escape when i want too. LOL

My favorte character Jill's though.. And i'll happily relive her RE journeyany day if thats what you're asking.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:47 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Valentine_Jill wrote:
Jill Valentine.

The more I'm on this forum, the more I realize Jill is quite overrated.

With all my respect,but there are a lot more Claire fans who post similar comments(suspiciously looking like a fangirl ones,because no normal fan would overreact like that) on the net,but I don't take them seriously and I don't make judgements based on them.Besides all main characters are overrated - every single one of them.

Anyway,I got carried away - I suppose Jill,because we have a similar personality...though I'm more of a b*tch under stress Laughing
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 am

Either Chris Redfield or Leon S. Kennedy. Cheesy and maybe obvious, but both of them are few of the protagonists all over that I can relate with. Though I behave slightly more like Chris XD
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 am

(How does this belong in the movie section? Or is this only about characters that have appeared in one of the movies? If so, ignore the following.)

I guess it would make for quite a quick departure from the realm of the living, but I'd go for Richard Aiken. He's cute, for whatever that's worth in RE, and about the most courageous and honourable guy from the whole S.T.A.R.S. team.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:39 am

Trichos wrote:
(How does this belong in the movie section? Or is this only about characters that have appeared in one of the movies? If so, ignore the following.)

I guess it would make for quite a quick departure from the realm of the living, but I'd go for Richard Aiken. He's cute, for whatever that's worth in RE, and about the most courageous and honourable guy from the whole S.T.A.R.S. team.

Yea that guy was great, i actually play remake right now and he just saved Chris. It really takes to have guts and sacrifice yourself 4 someone, plus he dyed from the worst and most painful death one can imagine. Im really surprised you pulled his name out, cs everyone is going mostly for Chris/Leon, and if i posted here i would say Chris. Good One!
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Yea that guy was great, i actually play remake right now and he just saved Chris.
Ditto.

Im really surprised you pulled his name out, cs everyone is going mostly for Chris/Leon, and if i posted here i would say Chris. Good One!
Well, if I had to take the question literally and choose which a RE character I had to become, I would – keen on living as I am – probably choose Leon or Ada. But I understood the question like "Who do you think is the biggest RE rolemodel?", so Richard was an obvious choice. Hm... thinking about it, Leon has at least some Richardian sacrifice credentials, he caught Annett Birkin's bullet to protect Ada.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 am

Right now, I would want to be piers nivans. Hair on my back rose and i almost screamed when this happened.

Spoiler:

There has not been a character since years that inspired me the way he jus did.If i were chrisredfield and i experienced this character, i would not forgive myself, not ever.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:46 am

Trichos wrote:
Yea that guy was great, i actually play remake right now and he just saved Chris.
Ditto.

Im really surprised you pulled his name out, cs everyone is going mostly for Chris/Leon, and if i posted here i would say Chris. Good One!
Well, if I had to take the question literally and choose which a RE character I had to become, I would – keen on living as I am – probably choose Leon or Ada. But I understood the question like "Who do you think is the biggest RE rolemodel?", so Richard was an obvious choice. Hm... thinking about it, Leon has at least some Richardian sacrifice credentials, he caught Annett Birkin's bullet to protect Ada.

Yea leons a really strong character and definitely ready to die for the people he cares, just as Chris, but they are literally the symbols of RE, so picking em up sounds kinda like broken record (not saying that its wrong, cs once again I would have gone for Chris right away)
but you pulled out the name of a character that is not near as famous, but very heroic, so once again really unexpected and well pointed. but his heroism would have remained unknown if not CR bringing antidote on time (just a quick fan support to chris Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:52 am

his heroism would have remained unknown if not CR bringing antidote on time (just a quick fan support to chris Laughing)
Depends on the scenario. It could have as well been Jill or Rebecca (in the original).
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 am

... (not saying that its wrong, cs once again I would have gone for Chris right away)
You don't say, Mr. ChrisRedfieldRE156. Wink

Mass Distraction wrote:
Depends on the scenario. It could have as well been Jill or Rebecca (in the original).
How is it different in th REmake?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 am

Trichos wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
In REmake either Chris or Jill saves his life in order for Richard to sacrifice himself for him/her while in the original Rebecca gives him the serum but he still dies.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Trichos wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
In REmake either Chris or Jill saves his life in order for Richard to sacrifice himself for him/her while in the original Rebecca gives him the serum but he still dies.
I call fail on my part, I read it the wrong way to begin with, I read: "It could have been Jill or Chris (in the original").
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which RE character would you want to be?   which RE character would you want to be? Empty

Back to top Go down

which RE character would you want to be?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next