HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The official Resident Evil trivia topic

Go down 
+3
Spike991
The mastAH!
sliced-bread-no2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
In whose diary was the first description of Ozwell E. Spencer given? I know...It's easy lol but I can't think of anything better right now.

George Trevor.Smile

Although I remember reading that he gave a description of Spencer in his diary on Wikipedia, but I have read Trevor's diary many times and never have once come across this....???

Correct, I figured you'd get it Spike. And that is strange about his diary not mentioning it. Are there different versions of his diary in different games?

No I don't think so, as his diary is in the REmake, as the Trevor's weren't really introduced until REmake....

Did you read his diary somewhere and it said that?

Well if I got the next question...

What was Salazar's right hand called?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
In whose diary was the first description of Ozwell E. Spencer given? I know...It's easy lol but I can't think of anything better right now.

George Trevor.Smile

Although I remember reading that he gave a description of Spencer in his diary on Wikipedia, but I have read Trevor's diary many times and never have once come across this....???

Correct, I figured you'd get it Spike. And that is strange about his diary not mentioning it. Are there different versions of his diary in different games?

No I don't think so, as his diary is in the REmake, as the Trevor's weren't really introduced until REmake....

I really can't remember reading his diary. I played through REmake a lot though, it just doesn't come to mind. Time to break it out again.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:40 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

George Trevor.Smile

I really can't remember reading his diary. I played through REmake a lot though, it just doesn't come to mind. Time to break it out again.

The thing I read on Wiki a long time ago, I remember it mentioned Spencer's description, from Trevor's point of view, as being a tall man with long gray(or it may have been white) hair, and I remember it putting emphasis on Spencer being tall....

This also confused me when UC first came out, as one of the screenshots of Sergei(who we didn't know at the time) I thought was Spencer...Sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Yeah, I could have sworn that Sergei was Spencer. I was dissapointed when it wasn't, then like 3 seconds and a little emo cutting later I really began to like him. Also, the diary said, "He was a very tall, intimidating man with long white hair." That's not verbatim, but it's the gist. He wasn't so intimidating in RE5 eh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, I could have sworn that Sergei was Spencer. I was dissapointed when it wasn't, then like 3 seconds and a little emo cutting later I really began to like him. Also, the diary said, "He was a very tall, intimidating man with long white hair." That's not verbatim, but it's the gist. He wasn't so intimidating in RE5 eh? Smile

Yeah I believe that is what it was like, but I remember it saying something like, "A man of immense height"...

He probably could have been more intimidating, if it weren't for the Hugh Heffner robe.Smile Well anyway I bet if we get to see him again, via coming back or prequel, they could make him intimidating like he would have been, the Palpatine voice and maybe a sophisticated suite like the one he wore in UC, and of course his sinister oxygen tubes, he is a really great character that also has not really been taken advantage of, but I guess it is better than overdoing it.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah I believe that is what it was like, but I remember it saying something like, "A man of immense height"...

He probably could have been more intimidating, if it weren't for the Hugh Heffner robe.Smile Well anyway I bet if we get to see him again, via coming back or prequel, they could make him intimidating like he would have been, the Palpatine voice and maybe a sophisticated suite like the one he wore in UC, and of course his sinister oxygen tubes, he is a really great character that also has not really been taken advantage of, but I guess it is better than overdoing it.Smile

Like the one he wore in UC? He wasn't in UC except for a mentioning of his name.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Like the one he wore in UC? He wasn't in UC except for a mentioning of his name.

Well he was in UC, just that he and his name were not together, they just showed us a guy and it was kind of left up to interpretation, but after seeing Spencer in RE5 with the same breathing apparatus it is pretty obvious that the guy in UC was him.Smile At the end of the Death's Door Scenario with Ada, where Sergei is piloting the chopper(another one for the helicopter pilot death list) and cutting himself while talking with an older gentleman in a suite.

"You stole a computer core from your own company, I wouldn't exactly call that stable"-Spencer, UC. Also just to point out, I realized that the guy who does HUNK's voice in UC, Kieth Silverstien, also does the voice for Spencer in UC.Smile

Also I had given the next question a few posts back:

What is Salazar's right hand called?
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:12 am

Spike991 wrote:

I guess it's Verdugo,right?
I just did it this morning again...great fight,and really hard if you don't use a RPG(on pro atleast).
One of the best research result about the Plagas.
Oh and by the way the one you fight is the Red robe verdugo.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:55 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I just did it this morning again...great fight,and really hard if you don't use a RPG(on pro atleast).

Good that is right.:
But I was under the impression that they were both a Verdugo, that was the type of creature they were, not like they had different names....

I guess the next question is you PE.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Good that is right.:
But I was under the impression that they were both a Verdugo, that was the type of creature they were, not like they had different names....

I guess the next question is you PE.Smile

Yup,that's what I said,their both "Verdungo"(I said red robe verdungo),now I dont exactly know if it's a first name(like the Ivan twins) or just the name of the creature(like "Tyran").

Ok and here's the next question:

What is the name of the song you had to play on the piano in the mansion to discover a secret room?
(and by the way,who was good at it?)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:23 pm

That would be the Moonlight Sonata. Jill was badass at playing it (even with a shotgun between her arms lol) and Rebecca needed a bit of time. Personally, I think Moonlight Sonata fits the Resident Evil games perfectly and I'd even go as far as saying that it would make a good theme for the series. If Billy was in RE1 he could have played it too. Wink

Ok, my question...Where does Chris find the broken shotgun?
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:52 pm

from the main hallway, up the stairs, turn left, through the door, past the upper part of the dining room, through the door at the end, round a bannister, down the stairs and its the last door on your right in a cupboard, is that right??
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Lmao. Dead-on. Great description. Your turn. Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:58 pm

nice easy one this

In "Resident Evil 0", how many people in total is Billy Coen accused of killing?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:01 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
nice easy one this

In "Resident Evil 0", how many people in total is Billy Coen accused of killing?

23 people....Smile

What is Billy Coen's rank.Smile If you get it right then let us see if you get the spelling right.Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:03 pm

thats what i thought but apparently its 25, 23 villagers plus the two marines in the humvee
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
nice easy one this

23 people....Smile

What is Billy Coen's rank.Smile If you get it right then let us see if you get the spelling right.Smile

Lieutenant
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:35 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
thats what i thought but apparently its 25, 23 villagers plus the two marines in the humvee

Hmmm, I don't think he was responsible for the two marines that were transporting him...it never actually says, but they seemed to be killed by something non-human...if you catch my driff.Smile

And officially he killed 23, so your original thought and my answer are both correctumundo.Smile

Well you answered right too, so your up bravo.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Yeah, Billy was accused of killing 23 people. Spike, I think he meant the two marines in his squad during the killing. He wasn't accused of killing them though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, Billy was accused of killing 23 people. Spike, I think he meant the two marines in his squad during the killing. He wasn't accused of killing them though.

The two killed in his squad? When was that? Was that at the part in the flashback where you see some dying from the heat and boobie traps?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The two killed in his squad? When was that? Was that at the part in the flashback where you see some dying from the heat and boobie traps?Smile

I really don't know lol. That's just the impression I got from Bravo. All I know is he was only accused of killing 23 people.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I really don't know lol. That's just the impression I got from Bravo. All I know is he was only accused of killing 23 people.

Oh...well mabye when Bravo gets back on he might like to emphasize, and he should know that he has the floor....as he answered correctly it is his question.......bravo........no pressure though...Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:06 am

sorry mate, i forgot bout this!! give me a minute to think of a question!!
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:13 am

in what year did albert wesker join umbrella?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:30 am

bravotwozero007 wrote:
in what year did albert wesker join umbrella?

1977.Smile

Also, bravo, please don't double post.Smile

Next question, what year did Birkin join the Arklay Facilities?Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Resident Evil trivia topic
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next