HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The official Resident Evil trivia topic

Go down 
+3
Spike991
The mastAH!
sliced-bread-no2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:12 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Alexander.

Correcto, your up Lyfes.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:13 am

i was gonna write that answer Sad
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:14 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Alexander.

Correcto, your up Lyfes.Smile
Alright, let me think...
Okay, what caliber bullet does the standard hunting rifle in RE4 use? (the bolt action one, not semi-auto)
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:22 am

.223 Remington
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:23 am

The mastAH! wrote:
.223 Remington
A+
Shoot.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:26 am

so it's right? if so then how many slices does it take to kill a garrador in pro mode
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:27 am

The mastAH! wrote:
so it's right? if so then how many slices does it take to kill a garrador in pro mode
As in knife slices?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:30 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
As in knife slices?
yes
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:33 am

The mastAH! wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
As in knife slices?
yes
9 slices across the plaga.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:34 am

but in pro
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:36 am

The mastAH! wrote:
but in pro
18 I think?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:45 am

wrong but i'll let you do the next question anyway (p.s look here for the actual answer: http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Garrador)
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:16 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
wrong but i'll let you do the next question anyway (p.s look here for the actual answer: http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Garrador)
That's odd. This is where I got my answer from:

Only 18 slices total in that video. Maybe it's not actually pro?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:50 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:
That's odd. This is where I got my answer from:

Only 18 slices total in that video. Maybe it's not actually pro?

300? Who took the time to figure this out? 300........This is....SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Hmmm, well if no one else is going to do a question I guess I might, although maybe they should be more of RE trivia and not obscure gameplay stuff...

Who are the STARS members, name them, Bravo and Alpha?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm, well if no one else is going to do a question I guess I might, although maybe they should be more of RE trivia and not obscure gameplay stuff...

Who are the STARS members, name them, Bravo and Alpha?Smile

Bravo:
Rebecca "Hot" Chambers I love you
Richard "Luck of the Irish" Aiken
Forest "Don't Turn Your Back" Speyer
Edward "Overlooked" Dewey
Enrico "Can I Please Finish My Sente*BOOM*................." Marini
Kenneth "Oh...So I'm Black and That Means I Gotta Die Before I Even Get Screen Time?" Sullivan

Alpha:
Albert "EPIC" Wesker
Chris "Before Steroids" Redfield
Jill "Master of Unlocking/Sandwich" Valentine
Barry "One Liner" Burton
Joseph "DOA" Frost
Brad "Chickenheart" Vickers

Ok, I'm going to send this without first checking. I'll check right after, but I won't change them if they are wrong. If I got them all right I'm going to be pretty happy and surprised (although I really should know it). Also, I just figured the nickname that Brad already had was good enough. Wink

EDIT: Yes! I got them all! Ok, my question is...Who were the guardians of the ancient underground ruins in Africa?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:48 am

Very good Nite, that is correct.Smile The thing that usually tricks people is Bravo team, and their pilot, as Edward Dewey is Bravo's pilot, but Kevin Dooley was flying Bravo for that mission and he was just an RPD member.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:53 am

Quote :
my question is...Who were the guardians of the ancient underground ruins in Africa?
the Ndipaya Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:56 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Quote :
my question is...Who were the guardians of the ancient underground ruins in Africa?
the Ndipaya Twisted Evil

OMFG!!!!!

Believe it or not I was actually going to put that, I rememberd that it wa like that, but I went to look it up then I came back and forgot...Smile

So I guess the next one goes to you mastah.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:58 am

what percentage of people in Sheva's hometown worked in the Umbrella plant (kinda hard but easy if you sheva's file in re5)?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
Very good Nite, that is correct.Smile The thing that usually tricks people is Bravo team, and their pilot, as Edward Dewey is Bravo's pilot, but Kevin Dooley was flying Bravo for that mission and he was just an RPD member.Smile

That's strange. I remember reading that Dooley was flying and I knew that Dewey was their pilot, but I never made the connection as to why Dewey wasn't there. Do they ever give a reason?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 10:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

That's strange. I remember reading that Dooley was flying and I knew that Dewey was their pilot, but I never made the connection as to why Dewey wasn't there. Do they ever give a reason?

Dewey was there on that mission, he just took a backseat for that one, and he was the first team member killed.Smile By a Cerberus of course. Otherwise I don't remember any particular reasons for him not piloting, maybe because the mission required that the whole team investigated...perhaps something plotted by Wesker in advance?Smile

@mastah, it was almost 80%.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Dewey was there on that mission, he just took a backseat for that one, and he was the first team member killed.Smile By a Cerberus of course. Otherwise I don't remember any particular reasons for him not piloting, maybe because the mission required that the whole team investigated...perhaps something plotted by Wesker in advance?Smile

@mastah, it was almost 80%.Smile

Ah ok. I think I'm going to make a roster for the Bravo and Alpha teams with the nicknames I gave them. I loved Enrico's lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 2:09 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ah ok. I think I'm going to make a roster for the Bravo and Alpha teams with the nicknames I gave them. I loved Enrico's lol.

Yeah some of those were pretty funny nicknames.Smile

Okay, next question:

Who was the journalist that hid in the jail cell in RPD?Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Ben Bertolucci...

in case im right;

In wich order appears the B.O.W.(S) on the Umbrella advertising slide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Resident Evil trivia topic
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next