HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The official Resident Evil trivia topic

Go down 
+3
Spike991
The mastAH!
sliced-bread-no2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Well besides the S.T.A.R.S.(wich are cops...means working for the government,well,the state and so for the government).

I see Billy coen,working in the army(well,used to).
Leon S.Kennedy,used to be a cop,working as a special agent of the government(including protecting the president's familly)
and Ron Davis(Degeneration)as the governor of the state.

by the way you said for the gov.,but every gov. or only for the governement of the united states?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Okay, which RE characters seem to have government related jobs or employment? I count three.Smile

Hmm, off the top of my head; Leon, Chris, Jill, Sheva, Krauser once did, Chief Irons, the president of course (if you count him as a character), Billy Coen did, all the STARS members (unless they were privately contracted), Edward Dooley, the senator from Degeneration, Alicia from Degeneration (was that her name?). I'm not sure if the BSAA counts as government run, but I think that it is funded by different governments.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Oh, and I see now I should have been more specific.Smile

I mean main playable characters in a game, who are government lap dogs...

Perhaps I should just give the answer, Leon Kennedy, for obvious reason, then Bruce McGivern, who I believe was working in some kind of USSTRATCON thing....but anyway the resemblence in their outfits is uncanny, and we do know that Bruce works for the government, by Dead Aim anyway, and the other being Ark Thompson, who was it was suggested by Leon that he go investigate Sheena Island, and there is a connection there, one might assume Ark were a part of the government.Smile

Well bad question, I could ask another one, or somebody else could go, but rather than take the time to elect someone else, I will just ask another, better question.Smile

Who were Saddler's left & right hand guys?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Oh, and I see now I should have been more specific.Smile

I mean main playable characters in a game, who are government lap dogs...

Perhaps I should just give the answer, Leon Kennedy, for obvious reason, then Bruce McGivern, who I believe was working in some kind of USSTRATCON thing....but anyway the resemblence in their outfits is uncanny, and we do know that Bruce works for the government, by Dead Aim anyway, and the other being Ark Thompson, who was it was suggested by Leon that he go investigate Sheena Island, and there is a connection there, one might assume Ark were a part of the government.Smile

Well bad question, I could ask another one, or somebody else could go, but rather than take the time to elect someone else, I will just ask another, better question.Smile

Who were Saddler's left & right hand guys?

No Billy Coen? Maybe you meant high up? Anyway, no matter. Saddler's right and left hand guys? I'm assuming Salazar and Mendez? I don't think he trusted Krauser enough for him to be considered any hand, one that comes off or otherwise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 7:33 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No Billy Coen? Maybe you meant high up? Anyway, no matter. Saddler's right and left hand guys? I'm assuming Salazar and Mendez? I don't think he trusted Krauser enough for him to be considered any hand, one that comes off or otherwise. Smile

Yes that is right, and no he didn't trust Krauser, he considered him to be American swine....

Your question I guess it is.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 am

Thanks to PE for reminding me to get off my ass lol.

In what year was Jill supposedly killed?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 2:35 pm

Jill was supposedley killed in 2006.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Jill was supposedley killed in 2006.Smile

Correct, I know it was a totally loser question but I can't seem to think of any good ones. At least ones that aren't cruel in their execution. Smile Your turn then!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:01 pm

I thought you were asking a trick question too, like if she died before that, and it just had 2006 on her gravestone.Smile I was thinking about it too much...

Okay, well I also cannot think of any good ones...but here we go:

What was the name of Spencer's ocean cruiser?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:04 pm

This should be rich. Check out my deduction skills here. Ok...So I have never heard of Spencer's ocean cruiser, but I know Gaiden was set on a ship. Now, I've never played Gaiden, so I don't know that ships name. But since the name is Gaiden, I'll take a stab at it and say the answer is Gaiden? Let the laughing commence. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:10 pm

hahhhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhhshshsshshhsshshshshhshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahha!!!!

As you can see I accidentally started putting S's in there, where A's should be.Wink

Okay, the answer is the Spencer Rain, that was the ship in Dead Aim, the one from Gaiden is the STARLINER, which is not the answer, but it is another ship in RE.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:16 pm

Spike991 wrote:
hahhhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhhshshsshshhsshshshshhshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahha!!!!

As you can see I accidentally started putting S's in there, where A's should be.Wink

Okay, the answer is the Spencer Rain, that was the ship in Dead Aim, the one from Gaiden is the STARLINER, which is not the answer, but it is another ship in RE.Smile

LOL I fail. Nice S's by the way. Smile You should have kept the question going though, as PE still needs a chance. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:34 pm

Oh damn.....I failed.Smile

Okay, do you want the next one then?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:47 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Oh damn.....I failed.Smile

Okay, do you want the next one then?

Nope, I'm failing at asking. You or PE take it.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:48 pm

Well thank you PE, I will take the honors.Smile

Okay, How old was Claire during the outbreak at Harvardville Airport?
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:40 am

Ok,this topic hasn't been dropped down enough,time to bring it back to life!(....no,not with the T virus.)

So here's the answer:
She was 25 years old when the outbreak at harvardville occured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Resident Evil trivia topic
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7