HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The official Resident Evil trivia topic

Go down 
+3
Spike991
The mastAH!
sliced-bread-no2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Yup,that's right also.

Ok here's the next question:
From his own words,on what is based the marcus's password?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:21 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Yup,that's right also.

???I don't think I understand the question?Smile Do you think you can eloborate for me?
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 10:34 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Yup,that's right also.

???I don't think I understand the question?Smile Do you think you can eloborate for me?

I think I can,In the little building(the chapel) there's a door that leads to the cable train ,but for this door you need a dial,and a password...

but this password is not just a simple password,its something special,but you have to tell me what it is from the own words of marcus...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Is this something you know off the top of your head?Smile

I remember a document, and it had little things highlighted and we had to take that and use it for the lock....or dial.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:48 am

Spike991 wrote:
Is this something you know off the top of your head?Smile

I remember a document, and it had little things highlighted and we had to take that and use it for the lock....or dial.Smile

Well,I barely know Re0 by heart(one of my favorites,if not the most one),I can even tell you the 3kind of broken weapons you can see in the armory Razz

but anyway if you think it's too hard to remember ,I can change the question and Ill tell you the answer for this one...
but first u have to tell me if you want to switch or try to guess.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah I know we didn't set any type of ground rules, but I think that the questions asked and all should be something that you know by yourself, not something really obscure so that someone has to go really out of their way to find....

So if you could ask another one that would be terrific.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:30 am

Well for me it was somethin a bit important and not just tricky like the order of animals statue you have to light in order in the basement....but nevermind.

The answer was:"When I asked him from what he got this code,he said its based on important date about the growing of his childrens....but the director is a lone man and he doesn't have any childrens....what did he mean?"

and then u had to read the diary of marcus about the growing of his "childrens" to know what was the code...

but anyway,here's the other question:

What was the main objective of the U.S.F. Delta team?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 pm

I am not saying that your question was unimportant, or insignificant, simply that it was obscure, and sort of defeats the purpose of a trivia game, it should be something you know, something that someone could know, I thought that was the document, and I was going to go and take some time to find it, then copy/paste paraphrasing it, but that isn't exactly what I had in mind for the trivia....

Another example of that is one that I remember a few pages back, I don't remember who posted it, but the question was asking how many knife hits it took to kill a Regenerator, which is not at all comparable with your question, as it is in a league of it's own. I don't know about you, but I was never so bored that I went to a part in the game to fight a Regenerator and try to kill it with my knife....

The Delta Team's main objective on the night of July 23rd of 1998 was to take control of the train, and to assist in reclaiming the Management Training Facility, under the supervision and leadership of both William Birkin & Albert Wesker.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I am not saying that your question was unimportant, or insignificant, simply that it was obscure, and sort of defeats the purpose of a trivia game, it should be something you know, something that someone could know, I thought that was the document, and I was going to go and take some time to find it, then copy/paste paraphrasing it, but that isn't exactly what I had in mind for the trivia....

Another example of that is one that I remember a few pages back, I don't remember who posted it, but the question was asking how many knife hits it took to kill a Regenerator, which is not at all comparable with your question, as it is in a league of it's own. I don't know about you, but I was never so bored that I went to a part in the game to fight a Regenerator and try to kill it with my knife....
Yeah,I see what you mean,never been bored as much to do things like that.

Spike991 wrote:

The Delta Team's main objective on the night of July 23rd of 1998 was to take control of the train, and to assist in reclaiming the Management Training Facility, under the supervision and leadership of both William Birkin & Albert Wesker.Smile

Well that's right,10/10,so I guess the next question is up to you.

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:45 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

Okay, what does it say on the back of Claire's vest?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Okay, what does it say on the back of Claire's vest?Smile

It says "Let me live". (CVX Version)

Her RE2 vest says something else, but I'm not saying what it is. The person who answers my question here will reveal it. Smile

My turn! Smile

Ok, what does the back of Chris Refield's leather jacket say? (An alternate costume from the original)

Bonus: What are these two costumes references of? (Claire's and Chris's)

Hint: Chris and Claire both obviously have good taste in music. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Chris' leather jacket you say....

Well it looks like it says

The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 11331211121213112
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Yes indeed. But just showing me a picture doesn't count good sir. Razz Also, do you know what they both reference?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 pm

You know I really can't decipher what it says....this is harder than those egyptian hyroglyphics....

Well my answer is "Lade or Man".Smile

And weren't their vests and jackets supposed to be some kind of Metallica referrence or some such stuff?
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:03 am

Nah for me its obviously written "Made In Heaven".

and im not really up to what it refers,but if I google it....its referring to Queen.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:11 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
Nah for me its obviously written "Made In Heaven".

and im not really up to what it refers,but if I google it....its referring to Queen.

Right you are PE. Chris's leather jacket says "Made in Heaven", which is a reference to a Queen album. In RE2, Claire has the same thing written on the back of her vest. In CVX, the back of her vest says "Let Me Live", which is a song from "Made in Heaven", and even Billy Coen's tattoo is a reference to Queen, as it says "Mother Love", which is another song from "Made in Heaven".

Fun stuff. I knew about Chris's leather jacket being a reference to Queen, but I just recently found out about Claire's and Billy's references. You're up PE.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:16 am

Yeah I knew about Billy's tattoo haing a referrence too, I just didn't remember what for.Smile

So I guess PE has the floor...
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:07 am

Ok then(sorry for being late).

What are hearing Billy and Rebecca when they enter into the training facility?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:01 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

What are hearing them?...

Well Wesker & Birkin see them on a monitor from a camera placed in the facility.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Well Wesker & Birkin see them on a monitor from a camera placed in the facility.Smile

No no they hear something when they enter the facility and see the picture of marcus on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 12:22 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

No no they hear something when they enter the facility and see the picture of marcus on the wall.

Oh, in that case they hear Marcus(Queen Leech) monologuing, "Obediance breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life".Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:08 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Oh, in that case they hear Marcus(Queen Leech) monologuing, "Obediance breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life".Smile

Well, it was actually just an old recording of James Marcus. Apparently, when the facility was operational, the lucky trainees had the fortune of hearing this crazy propaganda. It really showed the fascism that saturated Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Well, it was actually just an old recording of James Marcus. Apparently, when the facility was operational, the lucky trainees had the fortune of hearing this crazy propaganda. It really showed the fascism that saturated Umbrella.

I think it is actually a pretty good motto, despite coming from someone like James Marcus.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:00 pm

Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

That's right,so you're next.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Okay, which RE characters seem to have government related jobs or employment? I count three.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Resident Evil trivia topic
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next