HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The official Resident Evil trivia topic

Go down 
+3
Spike991
The mastAH!
sliced-bread-no2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sliced-bread-no2
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

The official Resident Evil trivia topic Empty
PostSubject: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:28 am

Well, using the extremely useful search thingy, I have discovered one of these is missing. I searched words such as 'Trivia', 'Quiz' and 'Knowledge' but I got nothing. I think one needs creating. Here's how it works, I'll start by asking a Resident Evil related question. You all try to answer it and whoever gets it right gets to ask the next question. And it'll keep going and going and going forever and ever and ever and ever. So I'll start:

In the Resident Evil 1 remake, in the residence, there is a lock to open up the room to create the V-Jolt. The lock is a puzzle that relates to another room in the residence, where there is a snooker table, with different coloured snooker balls with different numbers. The order sometimes changes to open the lock, but it's always the same balls. What are the 3 snooker balls used to crack the code, includiing colour and number?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:29 am

Back to top Go down
sliced-bread-no2
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:49 am

Yeah. I made it a bit easy Razz

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:02 am

Quote :
Yeah. I made it a bit easy

well mines will be probably be easier Razz

What was the name of the serum that you inject wesker with?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:44 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Quote :
Yeah. I made it a bit easy

well mines will be probably be easier Razz

What was the name of the serum that you inject wesker with?

PG67.Smile

What year was the company Umbrella founded?Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:47 am

What happens to Leon's jacket in re4?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:49 am

The mastAH! wrote:

What happens to Leon's jacket in re4?

I am soouury, that is incorrect, it was 1968.Smile

Leon's jacket was taken and worn by one of the gannados, which is killed by Ada when you play through.Smile

Who were the three men from the UBCS that encountered Jill Valentine on September 28, 1998?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:20 am

Shocked Carlos,um...mikhail and Nicholai
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:24 am

The mastAH! wrote:
Shocked Carlos,um...mikhail and Nicholai

That is.....correct.Smile Corporal Carlos Oliveira, Seargent Nicholai Ginovaef and Luitinant Mikhail Victor.Smile

So I guess you get the question now Mastah.Smile
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:30 am

how many arms does the reaper have (WAY! to easy) also how do you put your signature onto the posts
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:34 am

The mastAH! wrote:
how many arms does the reaper have (WAY! to easy)

6...I think...lol

I'll just ask my question in case I'm right.

What company spawned Tricell?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:36 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

6...I think...lol

Yes 6.Smile

And Travis Trading spawned Tricell.Smile

How old were Wesker and Birkin when they joined Umbrella?Smile hint: The Management Training Facility.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:40 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

6...I think...lol

Yes 6.Smile

And Travis Trading spawned Tricell.Smile

Nicely done. I've been killed by them enough to remember being held with two top and two bottom arms and being torn a new one with the middle ones...*shudders*

Wesker=17 Birkin=15

In how many games has Brad Vickers appeared? EDIT: Not including remakes. Sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nicely done. I've been killed by them enough to remember being held with two top and two bottom arms and being torn a new one with the middle ones...*shudders*

Wesker=17 Birkin=15

In how many games has Brad Vickers appeared? EDIT: Not including remakes. Sorry. Razz

Not too shabby Nite, as I was thinking the whole age thing may have tricked someone, but not to be.Smile

As Wesker and Birkin were 18 and 16 when they joined Arklay, which was a year after joining Umbrella.

Okay, Brad appeared in RE2, RE3, RE1, and he was in the STARS portrait in RE2 & RE3...although that is redundant.Smile

I guess I will go with 3 games, final answer.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:51 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Wesker=17 Birkin=15

Not too shabby Nite, as I was thinking the whole age thing may have tricked someone, but not to be.Smile

As Wesker and Birkin were 18 and 16 when they joined Arklay, which was a year after joining Umbrella.

Okay, Brad appeared in RE2, RE3, RE1, and he was in the STARS portrait in RE2 & RE3...although that is redundant.Smile

I guess I will go with 3 games, final answer.Smile

I have a confession to make. I looked at that old message you sent me when I first joined where you corrected me about how old they were lol. Also, when I made that question I thought it was 3 as well, but I forgot he also appears in UC. We'll say it's your turn. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:55 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I have a confession to make. I looked at that old message you sent me when I first joined where you corrected me about how old they were lol. Also, when I made that question I thought it was 3 as well, but I forgot he also appears in UC. We'll say it's your turn. Wink

lol, well I guess that is as useful as the Wesker's Report II.Smile

Brad wasn't in UC...they didn't put in any of the characters in the RE3 section other than Jill, Carlos and Nemesis...and I don't really remember him being seen piloting the chopper in the Mansion Scenario either...

Well here is one, who are the characters from the Outbreak series, their names?(First and Last if possible, but first will do.)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:56 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Brad wasn't in UC...they didn't put in any of the characters in the RE3 section other than Jill, Carlos and Nemesis...and I don't really remember him being seen piloting the chopper in the Mansion Scenario either...

Well here is one, who are the characters from the Outbreak series, their names?(First and Last if possible, but first will do.)

From Wiki: Brad Vickers makes a small appearance in The Umbrella Chronicles and was voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Kevin Ryman
Mark Wilkins
George Hamilton
Cindy Lennox
David King
Alyssa Ashcroft
Jim Chapman
Yoko Suzuki
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
From Wiki: Brad Vickers makes a small appearance in The Umbrella Chronicles and was voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch.

It doesn't say a specific scene? Because I am pretty sure that he wasn't in there, I know that he wasn't in the RE3 section for sure, no doubt, but I also don't really remember him appearing in the Mansion Incident, as the intro was just reused scenes from REmake opening, and the ending I am pretty sure just showed Chris & Jill and Rebecca, but no Barry...and although we know Brad was there I don't recall it ever showing him...

@Lyfes, that is incorrect sorry...

Just kidding, that is very right, so I guess you got the next question>Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It doesn't say a specific scene? Because I am pretty sure that he wasn't in there, I know that he wasn't in the RE3 section for sure, no doubt, but I also don't really remember him appearing in the Mansion Incident, as the intro was just reused scenes from REmake opening, and the ending I am pretty sure just showed Chris & Jill and Rebecca, but no Barry...and although we know Brad was there I don't recall it ever showing him...

@Lyfes, that is incorrect sorry...

Just kidding, that is very right, so I guess you got the next question>Smile

Yeah you're right, it doesn't show him. You can just hear his voice. We won't count his voice as an appearance, that way we were both right. Wink
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:03 am

In RE2, what weapon is the shop owner holding when you first enter?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:04 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:

That was Robert Kendo holding a shotgun.Smile Although if you play as Claire he has a bowgun.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:06 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

That was Robert Kendo holding a shotgun.Smile Although if you play as Claire he has a bowgun.Smile
Alright, you're up again Spike. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:07 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

What a trick question there Lyfes.Smile

Okay, what is Nosferatu's actual name?Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:11 am

Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

What a trick question there Lyfes.Smile

Okay, what is Nosferatu's actual name?Smile
Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Resident Evil trivia topic
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next