HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The official Resident Evil trivia topic

Go down 
+3
Spike991
The mastAH!
sliced-bread-no2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
in what year did albert wesker join umbrella?

1977.Smile

Also, bravo, please don't double post.Smile

Next question, what year did Birkin join the Arklay Facilities?Smile

Hmm, by Arklay facilities do you mean training facility? If so, I'd have to say 1977 again lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:13 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

1977.Smile

Hmm, by Arklay facilities do you mean training facility? If so, I'd have to say 1977 again lol.
Hmmm, that is the Management Training Facility or Umbrella Research Center, I was referring to Arklay, which is under the Spencer Estate.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:35 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:

1977.Smile

Hmmm, that is the Management Training Facility or Umbrella Research Center, I was referring to Arklay, which is under the Spencer Estate.Smile

Oh ok. Well they are both in the Arklay mountains so I wasn't sure. Smile Then my answer is 1979.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:47 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh ok. Well they are both in the Arklay mountains so I wasn't sure. Smile Then my answer is 1979.

Is that your final answer?Smile

Well the year is 1978....I'm sorry..as Birkin joined Arklay at the age of 16, so sixteen years after 1962...that is 1978.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well the year is 1978....I'm sorry..as Birkin joined Arklay at the age of 16, so sixteen years after 1962...that is 1978.Smile

Are you sure? Because I'm 22 this year and next year...

EDIT: Ah, you're right. They joined in July 1978. But my answer was still plausible! Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Are you sure? Because I'm 22 this year and next year...

EDIT: Ah, you're right. They joined in July 1978. But my answer was still plausible! Wink

Yeah, but you were only off by a year.Smile

I think you deserve the next question anyway.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Right-o then...How did Resident Evil 0 and the Umbrella Chronicles differ in the telling of how Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen met?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Right-o then...How did Resident Evil 0 and the Umbrella Chronicles differ in the telling of how Rebecca Chambers and Billy Coen met?

RE0 had a cool scene where Billy(with his smooth criminal voice) holds a gun up to Rebecca and they meet, while UC which has both of them set with terrible sounding actors, Billy does do a cool kick to the grill of a zombie and then says a stupid line, "Can we put a hold on the whole arresting me thing?"....
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Correct. I have to admit that I'm a dumbass. I actually thought the RE0 meeting was when Billy dove and shot one of the leeches in that room with the first leech creature. My bad...Razz UC's meeting was kind of...lolish. Billy was just swinging there like a monkey lol.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:04 pm

And by the way,even if I like more this cinematic than you,he was already carrying the Magnum in this cutscene,and not his 9mm military pistol(wich is a kind of colt)...a bit funny when you think he got this gun only once they are fighting the leech queen in re0.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:15 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
And by the way,even if I like more this cinematic than you,he was already carrying the Magnum in this cutscene,and not his 9mm military pistol(wich is a kind of colt)...a bit funny when you think he got this gun only once they are fighting the leech queen in re0.

Yeah I noticed that too, I wonder why they did that, as they also used the magnum for alot of the artwork for UC....

And the magnum did look cool, but they didn't need to screw with the continuity just for the sake of a cool gun....or did they..Smile

@Nite, Oh yeah, I remember that one like it was yesterday.Smile That was a really cool scene thought, where you see the first Mimicry Marcus and his head falls off.Smile

Okay, next question:

What was the role of both Wesker and Birkin in RE0?Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:16 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

I noticed that also PE! I was like holy crap! Then when I saw he doesn't actually use it I was like Sad. It looked like one heck of a gun though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:23 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

I noticed that also PE! I was like holy crap! Then when I saw he doesn't actually use it I was like Sad. It looked like one heck of a gun though.

Hmmm, I have noticed that the little smiley face icons aren't showing up....SmileSmileSadSad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Yes, I noticed that also. I was going to try and answer your question up there, but I've been trying to do it without looking stuff up and I think that I will fail at this one lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:27 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yes, I noticed that also. I was going to try and answer your question up there, but I've been trying to do it without looking stuff up and I think that I will fail at this one lol.

Perhaps we will leave it or Mr. Gun expert, PE.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Indeed we shall. Soon enough I have to play through all the main REs again. I have never even finished RE0. :'(
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:45 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Indeed we shall. Soon enough I have to play through all the main REs again. I have never even finished RE0. :'(

Well I have played RE0 nearly 5 or 6 times, would have done more but it is actually a moderatley challenging one, just like CVX, but it has been so long since I have gone through it, so I will do that soon too.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well I have played RE0 nearly 5 or 6 times, would have done more but it is actually a moderatley challenging one, just like CVX, but it has been so long since I have gone through it, so I will do that soon too.Smile

Yeah, I'd say 0 is the hardest one I've played. They really weren't screwing around. When the game has an option in the load menu to start your game over, you know you're effed. lol I just haven't finished because...Oh it makes me so madddd!!! Razz So you know that cutscene where Billy falls over the rail right by that train thing? Well I triggered that scene with extremely low health and so it saved there. But there is also a Marcus leech thing RIGHT THERE!!! So every time I load, I have to pull off some amazing acrobatic running to not get hit by it because it is swinging at me right when it loads. If it misses me, I still have to find a way to kill it and I hardly have any ammo lol. Gives me ulcers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, I'd say 0 is the hardest one I've played. They really weren't screwing around. When the game has an option in the load menu to start your game over, you know you're effed. lol I just haven't finished because...Oh it makes me so madddd!!! Razz So you know that cutscene where Billy falls over the rail right by that train thing? Well I triggered that scene with extremely low health and so it saved there. But there is also a Marcus leech thing RIGHT THERE!!! So every time I load, I have to pull off some amazing acrobatic running to not get hit by it because it is swinging at me right when it loads. If it misses me, I still have to find a way to kill it and I hardly have any ammo lol. Gives me ulcers. Razz

Yeah, those damn Exterminators.....I hate monkies after playing RE0 and UC.Smile

Hmmm, you know I remember that part, that is where you have to get to the room where you placed those things right? Then you put them back in to get the power back and you leave on the trolley.....

I just ran around the Mimicry Marcus....it was a piece of pie.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, those damn Exterminators.....I hate monkies after playing RE0 and UC.Smile

Hmmm, you know I remember that part, that is where you have to get to the room where you placed those things right? Then you put them back in to get the power back and you leave on the trolley.....

I just ran around the Mimicry Marcus....it was a piece of pie.Smile

It'd be easier if he didn't have the reach of Mr. Fantastic...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It'd be easier if he didn't have the reach of Mr. Fantastic...

Lmfao.Smile

Yeah, well you should have done some barrel rolls and somersaults...didn't you know we are able to do that in RE now?Smile duh
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Haha, my bad. I didn't have leather clothing or a trenchcoat so I didn't even think to try that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:03 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha, my bad. I didn't have leather clothing or a trenchcoat so I didn't even think to try that. Smile

Oh that is right we don't get those articles of clothing in RE0....you need them though, it is mandatory to do those gymnastics acrobatics.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Ok so I guess this one's up to me,
then here we go:

Birkin and Wesker were given the task to go to the(not so)abandonned Umbrella Training facility and see if it could be get back uprunning and functional...but this task was completely ruined by Marcus(aka queen leech),at the moment they discovered who he was, they both took a different way,
Wesker decided to get away and initiate the plan of bringin the S.T.A.R.S. alpha team to the mansion for B.O.W test purpose,but before that he had to fight agaisnt Ivan because of his "fail".
Birkin decided to stay and initiate the self-destruct system of the facility.

@Nite:yes this magnum kick's ass it really rocks with his nicelly made skin,the Raging Bull is always a true beauty of a gun.

ps:those Mimicry Marcus were a pain in the arse to kill,I usually avoid them,but then if you got some molotovs its easier than a single zombie to kill one of them,well perhaps not that much but still it's really easier to kill them(and they dont explode if they die from burning).

Last edited by PublicEnemy on Mon May 25, 2009 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 EmptySun May 24, 2009 8:45 pm

That is right PE, I guess you got the next question.Smile

But I would like to add something to the answer:

Wesker & Birkin were assigned to two different teams, with the objective being the reclamation of the Management Training Facility. Marus' disruption caused them to have to ditch the objectives and follow other plans.

Wesker decided to lure the STARS Alpha Team into the mansion and would basically be the start of his plan which involved making it seem as if he were dead as well as using the T-002's combat data as a way to buy in to this Organization.

Birkin stayed behind as he was nearly finished with his life's work on the G-Virus. He also activated the self-destruct system, and continued to work on G for the next 2 months...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Resident Evil trivia topic   The official Resident Evil trivia topic - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official Resident Evil trivia topic
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next