HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
halestride
Zombie
Zombie

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:16 am

Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
No i dont mean that or i would of said it!
You're not going to make me spell everything out for you, will you?
SWITCHMYND wrote:
There They're talking about making the game how they used to make the older games real horror
Thanks for that, I really didn't know what I was thinking when I posted that same exact statement two pages ago.
SWITCHMYND wrote:
and im saying ok do that but end it at 7!
Okay, I guess you really are going to make me spell this out for you.
My comment is explaining that Resident Evil 6 is already too far in and drowned out. So far in that there really is not much they can do to reel me back into the series and immerse me in the experience anymore. Capcom promised that each of Resident Evil 6's campaigns will each have horror elements involved in them. Either they were lying, or they don't know what horror means. In Leon's campaign they said classic horror, but if their idea of horror is Count Chocula and Boo Berry then job well done. In Chris' campaign they said it would be like Alien where your team gets picked off one by one, but it doesn't really help since they're all faceless, nameless, nobodies with the everyone sharing the personality of a wet carrot. In Jake's campaign they explained horror with themselves, comparing his campaign with Resident Evil 3, except that this campaign is crap and represents horror as much as your 80's cover band represents ACDC. Resident Evil is already done with in my book, if they want to keep beating a dead horse they can try, but you can't feed it salt licks and expect it to drink.
First you talk to much, second i already know this shit, third i was just making a statement.
Back to top Go down
http://gamergeneration.forumotion.com/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:21 am

SWITCHMYND wrote:
Vandal wrote:
SWITCHMYND wrote:
No i dont mean that or i would of said it!
You're not going to make me spell everything out for you, will you?
SWITCHMYND wrote:
There They're talking about making the game how they used to make the older games real horror
Thanks for that, I really didn't know what I was thinking when I posted that same exact statement two pages ago.
SWITCHMYND wrote:
and im saying ok do that but end it at 7!
Okay, I guess you really are going to make me spell this out for you.
My comment is explaining that Resident Evil 6 is already too far in and drowned out. So far in that there really is not much they can do to reel me back into the series and immerse me in the experience anymore. Capcom promised that each of Resident Evil 6's campaigns will each have horror elements involved in them. Either they were lying, or they don't know what horror means. In Leon's campaign they said classic horror, but if their idea of horror is Count Chocula and Boo Berry then job well done. In Chris' campaign they said it would be like Alien where your team gets picked off one by one, but it doesn't really help since they're all faceless, nameless, nobodies with the everyone sharing the personality of a wet carrot. In Jake's campaign they explained horror with themselves, comparing his campaign with Resident Evil 3, except that this campaign is crap and represents horror as much as your 80's cover band represents ACDC. Resident Evil is already done with in my book, if they want to keep beating a dead horse they can try, but you can't feed it salt licks and expect it to drink.
First you talk to much, second i already know this shit, third i was just making a statement.
1. Type.
2. Yet you feel the need to bring it up.
3. I addressed said statement.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 am

I just read Nite's status and, it made me laugh. That is so true everytime Capcom release a new game they always said that "Don't worry fans, we will go back to the survival-horror genre." and until now they always kept saying this over, and over again. They also said this when Resident Evil 6 is still on process before. But look what we've got? Now, they said Resident Evil 7 is gonna be a survival-horror, and more on fanbase. I heard this before, and I'm just tired of they're bullshit.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 am

I feel that the reason Capcom haven't made any survival horror games is because the majority of gamers didn't want a survival horror game. You have to realize that it's mostly business. Companies like Capcom try to compete to get to the top. Back then, survival horror was much preferred because Resident Evil gave a new life for the genre therefore Capcom thinking "Let's get as much of this genre as we can before it gets stale". Even then, for those of you who bought 4, 5, and 6 and complain about the lack of horror elements, you're partially to blame. The reason they made 5 and 6 more action focused was because of the sales from 4. They thought "Let's go from that angle and make it even more action-like since people loved 4". Come 5, they see the sales are still up, so they think "Let's make the next one even MORE action focused!" However, with 6 selling a million under 5, this might give them another thought about how the next game will turn out. My first RE game was 4, but I decided to play the earlier games to get up to date with the series, and even when I was playing those games, I could see hints of the series' "actionization" by seeing them being more action focused than the other. Especially Nemesis and Code Veronica. I honestly could care less on what the next game is like. As long as its enjoyable, I won't have a problem.

In conclusion, if you're done with the series, then just stop buying the games if you don't like them. No one's forcing you to. And one by one Capcom will see their sales plummet even more. Then they might actually listen to the consumers.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Nobudy wrote:
I feel that the reason Capcom haven't made any survival horror games is because the majority of gamers didn't want a survival horror game. You have to realize that it's mostly business. Companies like Capcom try to compete to get to the top. Back then, survival horror was much preferred because Resident Evil gave a new life for the genre therefore Capcom thinking "Let's get as much of this genre as we can before it gets stale". Even then, for those of you who bought 4, 5, and 6 and complain about the lack of horror elements, you're partially to blame. The reason they made 5 and 6 more action focused was because of the sales from 4. They thought "Let's go from that angle and make it even more action-like since people loved 4". Come 5, they see the sales are still up, so they think "Let's make the next one even MORE action focused!" However, with 6 selling a million under 5, this might give them another thought about how the next game will turn out. My first RE game was 4, but I decided to play the earlier games to get up to date with the series, and even when I was playing those games, I could see hints of the series' "actionization" by seeing them being more action focused than the other. Especially Nemesis and Code Veronica. I honestly could care less on what the next game is like. As long as its enjoyable, I won't have a problem.

In conclusion, if you're done with the series, then just stop buying the games if you don't like them. No one's forcing you to. And one by one Capcom will see their sales plummet even more. Then they might actually listen to the consumers.
Yes that's probably the reason. It's just strictly business, and nothing personal to it. Come on, I didn't say that I'm not going to buy the game anymore or neither stop playing it. I'm just saying that Capcom really knew how to dissapoint they're fans.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Nobudy wrote:

Yes that's probably the reason. It's just strictly business, and nothing personal to it. Come on, I didn't say that I'm not going to buy the game anymore or neither stop playing it. I'm just saying that Capcom really knew how to dissapoint they're fans.
Actually, I wasn't specifying you in general. I was talking about anyone who complains of a product, but continuing to buy it is indirectly supporting the very thing they complained about. But here's some in-universe Fridge Brilliance explaining the "actionization" of the series:

In RE 0, 1, and 2, the characters experience zombies and B.O.Ws for the first time with the addition of not knowing what they'd be up against.

In Nemesis, Jill was under-equipped, but she knew about Zombies, Hunters, and Tyrants, so she knew what he'd be up against for the most part.

Code Veronica had Claire dis-armed and thrown into a prison that was attacked by Zombies not long after you arrive. However, Claire knows about zombies as well, so she knew how to fight them with better ease. Chris knew that Rockfort was attacked by B.O.Ws via Leon, so he comes with a bag (presumably) of weapons and first aid. Unfortunately, if falls over the cliff. Chris, like Claire, knows about zombies and B.O.Ws.

By the time 4 comes out, Leon has trained for at least 6 years in combat and firearms. He's had Raccoon City and South America to back him up in terms of experience. He comes with a handgun, ammunition, and some health on an investigation. However, he (like the player), encounters new enemies and is able to use his combat skills to his advantage since he doesn't need to worry about infection.

By the time of Revelations has Chris and Jill knowing how to fight similar B.O.Ws, but you're thrust into a situation with a lack of weapons.

Come 5, Chris is in what we can basically call, the military for B.O.Ws, so the "actionizing" shouldn't have been a surprise. The in-universe reason for Chris having a partner was because he needed a local guide. As an American, people will look at him very differently if he were alone. Chris and Sheva never expected to encounter Las Plagas. But Chris has knowledge of the parasite because of the Kennedy Report. However, Las Plagas seems to have changed in some ways during the 5 years of Rebirth so the duo might have run into more problems eventually.

Three to four years later in 6, the characters are more than ready to fight B.O.Ws sans Leon ch1-3 due to the fact that the outbreak came by surprise. Chris, Jake, and Ada pretty much jump into B.O.W outbreaks, so preparing accordingly is a must.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 am

I wonder how many times I've seen this exact same thing getting explained here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:32 am

Main point, I don't think they're capable of a survival horror game anymore. The writer of Resident Evil 6 wanted there for be 10 different Ada Wong clones running around. If there are any more people like that in Capcom, I think it's safe to say no one knows what to do with that franchise anymore. They left the series in the hands of probably the worst capable director.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 am

Vandal wrote:
Main point, I don't think they're capable of a survival horror game anymore. The writer of Resident Evil 6 wanted there for be 10 different Ada Wong clones running around. If there are any more people like that in Capcom, I think it's safe to say no one knows what to do with that franchise anymore. They left the series in the hands of probably the worst capable director.
...are you seriously trying to force me to pound on Anderson some more? Cuz talking Ada clones is just gonna make me think of the RE movies. Also, STOP FEEDING HIM IDEAS!!! Argh!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I wonder how many times I've seen this exact same thing getting explained here.
A lot. Always here just in case anyone missed it.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 am

And as I said, there is a way to easily counter that "they are willingly heading into an outbreak" thing and make it horror again. Break one of Chris' arms and make him barely able to hold a gun with the other. Make him old and not so fast, and you will easily get the survival horror again. Make him desperate, isolated, and scared for someones life if not for his own. And of course, it applies to other characters, especially Ada, who won't be so cocky without a leg or whatever. I don't think any 20+ year old, non-retarded person and with a little bit of taste wants the characters to be so heroic and anime-like as they are now. They are depicted as heroes, yes, but there is a huge difference in heroism and downright idiotic "I can do anything and I won't get a scratch" type of writing for them.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 am

Shrike wrote:
And as I said, there is a way to easily counter that "they are willingly heading into an outbreak" thing and make it horror again. Break one of Chris' arms and make him barely able to hold a gun with the other. Make him old and not so fast, and you will easily get the survival horror again. Make him desperate, isolated, and scared for someones life if not for his own. And of course, it applies to other characters, especially Ada, who won't be so cocky without a leg or whatever. I don't think any 20+ year old, non-retarded person and with a little bit of taste wants the characters to be so heroic and anime-like as they are now. They are depicted as heroes, yes, but there is a huge difference in heroism and downright idiotic "I can do anything and I won't get a scratch" type of writing for them.
Make Leon have a particular poison status that gets harder and harder to get rid of if you do not collect the proper components to remove the poison, while blue herbs only stop it temporarily? (Wait Ten minutes w/t blue herb= slim chance the vaccine will work.)
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
...are you seriously trying to force me to pound on Anderson some more? Cuz talking Ada clones is just gonna make me think of the RE movies. Also, STOP FEEDING HIM IDEAS!!! Argh!
That wasn't Anderson. Anderson isn't Capcom. Sasaki thought that up. The director of Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
That wasn't Anderson. Anderson isn't Capcom. Sasaki thought that up. The director of Resident Evil 6.
Never heard that fact before...but Okay.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 am

PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Never heard that fact before...but Okay.
They talk about it 5 minutes into this video. Hopefully they get a better writer next time.

Last edited by 37 Narwhals on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 am

There was an interview held after the release of Resident Evil 6, he expressed his plans that were shot down to have Re2 Ada and Re4 Ada, and different Adas and you had to choose which Ada you liked the best or something.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:14 am

Shrike wrote:
Actually, they should just put in new characters with the veterans coming in as supporting roles. I feel that even with an injury, they'd still be invincible characters. Though after playing Revelations, they're more than capable of fighting even with one arm or barely working legs. As for age, people in their 80's can be as fast as someone in their prime. Many of the characters seem like they'd be like that.

But going by what you said, this story could work for that kind of situation:
 Chris Redfield (with an arm injury from a previous event) and Jill Valentine are at the B.S.A.A's 10 year anniversary party (in some really large building complex with branches of other buildings to go with it). One of the party guests is a seemingly normal looking guest when all of a sudden, he takes a bite into another guest. Chris being the paranoid basic prepared he is fires a handgun (that he always carries) on the hostile. Little does he know that the other parts of the building had been infected with a deadly virus that turns people into cannibalistic freaks and other monstrosities. With Chris only having a handgun, and Jill not being armed at all (bar a combat knife), they must escape from the building complex before the government sterilizes the area.

I'm by no means a good writer so give me some credit. This came from the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 am

Vandal wrote:
There was an interview held after the release of Resident Evil 6, he expressed his plans that were shot down to have Re2 Ada and Re4 Ada, and different Adas and you had to choose which Ada you liked the best or something.
Sounds like one of those terrible reality shows.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Still better than Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 am

Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Actually, they should just put in new characters with the veterans coming in as supporting roles. I feel that even with an injury, they'd still be invincible characters. Though after playing Revelations, they're more than capable of fighting even with one arm or barely working legs. As for age, people in their 80's can be as fast as someone in their prime. Many of the characters seem like they'd be like that.

Chris Redfield (with an arm injury from a previous event) and Jill Valentine are at the B.S.A.A's 10 year anniversary party (in some really large building complex with branches of other buildings to go with it). One of the party guests is a seemingly normal looking guest when all of a sudden, he takes a bite into another guest. Chris being the paranoid basic prepared he is fires a handgun (that he always carries) on the hostile. Little does he know that the other parts of the building had been infected with a deadly virus that turns people into cannibalistic freaks and other monstrosities. With Chris only having a handgun, and Jill not being armed at all (bar a combat knife), they must escape from the building complex before the government sterilizes the area.

I'm by no means a good writer so give me some credit. This came from the top of my head.
Trapped on the 25th floor of a 30 floor Skyscraper filled with BOW and zombies, Chris is injured with only a moderate strength Handgun, and Jill a high quality knife (CVX Knife). They have 30 minutes before a military airstrike, and a Helicopter circling the area. They are the only survivors from what was a terrorist hostage situation-turned-deathtrap. Also, multiple fires in the lower floors. Scavaging is an immediate necessity, but Chris and Jill can only hold so many items. A power surge is causing random flickering in the lights, and maybe temporary black outs. (Like the random gas in the Desperate Times scenario in Outbreak File 2.)
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:

Trapped on the 25th floor of a 30 floor Skyscraper filled with BOW and zombies, Chris is injured with only a moderate strength Handgun, and Jill a high quality knife (CVX Knife). They have 30 minutes before a military airstrike, and a Helicopter circling the area. They are the only survivors from what was a terrorist hostage situation-turned-deathtrap. Also, multiple fires in the lower floors. Scavaging is an immediate necessity, but Chris and Jill can only hold so many items. A power surge is causing random flickering in the lights, and maybe temporary black outs. (Like the random gas in the Desperate Times scenario in Outbreak File 2.)
Thanks for adding detail.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:55 am

@PWNERX: Adding a 30 minute time limit when people are already complaining about the rush? Good luck with that.

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Your opinion. I wouldn't watch any of those shitty shows under any (normal) circumstances. I also enjoyed RE6 for the most of it.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
@PWNERX: Adding a 30 minute time limit when people are already complaining about the rush? Good luck with that.

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Your opinion. I wouldn't watch any of those shitty shows under any (normal) circumstances. I also enjoyed RE6 for the most of it.
Could be near the end, or you could just remove the whole bombardment idea altogether. But, still. Fire. Zombies. BOW. No immediate Aid. And being stalked by the Tyrant. The Tyrant that broke out when the BSAA realized it was a trap! However, it is a slow ass Tyrant. Only getting faster and tougher as you progress.
Back to top Go down
Sundown31
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sundown31

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Damn straight we could make a better Resident Evil.
And I'm shocked that you guys are pro-classic Resident Evil like me, or at least pro-survival horror.
It doesn't seem like there are many classic fans left.
It seems that everyone's too old and doesn't give a damn, or they like the newer games more.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 9:16 pm

Sundown31 wrote:
Damn straight we could make a better Resident Evil.
And I'm shocked that you guys are pro-classic Resident Evil like me, or at least pro-survival horror.
It doesn't seem like there are many classic fans left.
It seems that everyone's too old and doesn't give a damn, or they like the newer games more.
I'm not aligned with survival-horror or survival-action. As long as the game is fun and entertaining, I'm good. If you ask me, the Resident Evil series is like a person. I compare its departure from survival horror to a transition from kid to adult. The 0-CVX era is a person from birth until a little before puberty hits. Two-Code Veronica slowly became less survival horror. It's not drastic, but it's noticeable. Come RE4 (the teenage Resident Evil), the series hit the beginning stages of puberty in departing from survival horror. It still has traces of its childhood, but at the same time, it's shifting away from it (Come ch5, it doesn't have many "horror" aspects aside from Regenerators). By 5, the person becomes more defined with his/her greatly changed body much like how 5 became a more defined action game. By 6, the person has completed puberty and has no traces of his/her childhood physically. Much like how 6 isn't like how it was 15 years back whereas 4 and 5 contain little traces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next