HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Mercy wrote:
I just hope that Capcom learned from Resident Evil 6. I just hope they realize we would rather prefer intuitiveness than what's popular. If Resident Evil 7 takes place in India or America or on the moon, I don't care anymore, as long as Capcom doesn't drive the franchise into the ground.

Agreed. RE6 had some scary parts, (well not REmake scary, but enough to bring back a horror vibe) like the church in Leon's campaign, or when you have to find the passcodes on the boat in Chris' campaign.

What would you guys think of a REboot? of the entire series?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

REboot like how?

I'm down for a new direction, or if they decide to revamp everything in major ways, so long as it's stoll RE.

I love RE6 though. The gameplay and controls are real nice, the story and characters were cool. I didn't have very many complaints about the game, but apparently it didn't do as well as Capcom hoped.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I just hope that Capcom learned from Resident Evil 6. I just hope they realize we would rather prefer intuitiveness than what's popular. If Resident Evil 7 takes place in India or America or on the moon, I don't care anymore, as long as Capcom doesn't drive the franchise into the ground.

Agreed. RE6 had some scary parts, (well not REmake scary, but enough to bring back a horror vibe) like the church in Leon's campaign, or when you have to find the passcodes on the boat in Chris' campaign.

i dont see how a reboot would work at this point
just bring back the horror,capcom could still make a good horror game if they tried
revelations and lost in nightmares shows that

just easy up on the action and stop trying to please everyone
resident evil is suppost to be about survival horror,i am afraid that they will turn
the series into a shooter or just raw action games

its pretty obvious that in resident evil 6 they tried to please
the shooters/action games fans and throw in leons campaign
trying to please the old school fans(lost in nightmares,a dlc,looked way better
then the entire campaign)
but its all fine,i dont mind if capcom releases resident evil games title
that are just action games,has long they dont over do it

i say,make resident evil 7 a completly different game
put the character(s) in a isolated area,let the character(s) be alone
without having someone always covering your back,
a very dark atmosphere would also be pretty good

and for the people that say,the series changed,and we have to accept that
well its true,they did change,but the series in its core are about horror
if i wanted a action game or shooter i would go play something else,there are way better action
games and shooters out there,resident evil is suppost to be a unique franchise
i dont want the series to turn into lame action games

i can almost bet resident evil 7 will look very similar to resident evil 6
there is no way capcom is going to return to make games(the major titles) in wich
the character is alone,all by himself,and in terms of the gameplay,they are problably going to
add some crazy shit(the characters will problably be able to dodge and do some crazy mele atacks)
besides,i bet the game will be mainly just a action game,i bet they will even go one steph further
and make the series look even more like shooters

and btw,i am mainly talking about the major titles(re1-re6)
i know there are some other games that are pretty good, in terms of mixing horror and action,aka revelations

this is what i would want resident evil 7 to be

Spoiler:

but this is what it will problably look like

Spoiler:

flame away.....
cheers

Last edited by chrisredfielmusculo on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:21 am

I think resident evil is on the right track unlike devil may cry. I throughly enjoyed RE 5 and RE 6. The difference was when i played RE 5 , 9 slot inventory was new to me and it was freaking real time. Plus i got spoiled. And i was trying to balance out my gameplay skills between DMC and RE. I think i fared well in RE 6. But almost had a nervous breakdown with piers nevans in mercenaries. I mean i consistently got an A rank but somehow died. Last time, the moment i reached 100000, i jus ran around the map and spent the time so that i would atleast unlock costume 1 of piers. So i think kobayashi would lead RE in the right direction. I jus wish hideki itsuno did for devil may cry.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:36 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
I think resident evil is on the right track unlike devil may cry. I throughly enjoyed RE 5 and RE 6. The difference was when i played RE 5 , 9 slot inventory was new to me and it was freaking real time. Plus i got spoiled. And i was trying to balance out my gameplay skills between DMC and RE. I think i fared well in RE 6. But almost had a nervous breakdown with piers nevans in mercenaries. I mean i consistently got an A rank but somehow died. Last time, the moment i reached 100000, i jus ran around the map and spent the time so that i would atleast unlock costume 1 of piers. So i think kobayashi would lead RE in the right direction. I jus wish hideki itsuno did for devil may cry.

Wow, you too?

Join the club. I only had trouble with Piers and Ada.

Pretty much the same problem you had with Piers, but with Ada you have to score higher than normal to even get an A rank. And her TMP doesn't really get the job done, much like Piers' sucky rifle.

I also thought RE6 was pretty good. It didn't feel like it made too many moves in the wrong direction.

@Musculo, I would enjoy something less action-packed, like more in the style of LIN and RER for sure, but perhaps you should actually play RE6, you might be suprised.

My only real complaint is how all over the place the story is. It's kind of hard to keep up with sometimes.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:50 am

i am not saying its a bad game
i havent even played it yet,so i cant really judge the game that much
there has been a lot of people who disliked the game has well

i didnt like what i have seen honestly,thats all

when it gets released for the pc,i will play it

also i have a question for you

would you like if resident evil 7 was similar to lost in nightmares or revelations?

cheers
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Wow, you too?

Pretty much the same problem you had with Piers, but with Ada you have to score higher than normal to even get an A rank. And her TMP doesn't really get the job done, much like Piers' sucky rifle.

Pier's rifle is actually pretty good, just switch to another weapon and then quickly switch back ( to cancel the bolt action reload ) and you can fire quicker and do some serious damage.

00biohazard wrote:

Instead of a complete reboot, I think they should do something similar to RE4, acknowledge that the past games happened, but don't focus on them, give us a new villain with new goals, don't try to say they were involved all along, don't make them a copy of Umbrella with a new name, and don't refer to the situation as "Raccoon City all over again." We already go 4 main games ( plus spinoffs ) in Raccoon, Survivor was referred too as a second Raccoon, and 6 tried to recreate it again. Time to move on.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:

Wow, you too?

I also thought RE6 was pretty good. It didn't feel like it made too many moves in the wrong direction.
37 Narwhals wrote:

Pier's rifle is actually pretty good, just switch to another weapon and then quickly switch back ( to cancel the bolt action reload ) and you can fire quicker and do some serious damage.

Dope....I should have taken the hint "you can switch weapons faster when in fire". Now i know the significance of it. Rifle reminds me of spiral from devil may cry 3. It has one helluva impact and brings bloodshots to their knees with jus one shot. But the bolt action killed me and QTE takes a second to initiate unlike on other zombies. That split second made a difference when other bloodshots in the vicinity attacked at the same time. I know we can counter bloodshots and earn an instant kill but jus saying that QTE on down bloodshot leaves us open for a split second. Anyways, thanks for the tip.

Cookies to both you guys.

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 ResidentevilforumsGOTMILK
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 am

First I would like to say that I did NOT steal this idea from ResiEvilChick, because I AM her.

This idea is broken up into 3 campaigns.

So basically they bring Ashley back in but instead of making her a useless piece of you-know-what, they make her a agent too, kind of like what they did to Sherry. I really want to see more of the Claire and Chris pairing up thing, it's so cute. So, Claire and Chris are on holiday together, and BAM!: another outbreak happens! This forces them to team up and fight their way out. Wait a sec. Don't you think it's about time that two certain people got married? One name rhyming with mill, the other fris. So that brings Jill in the picture too. She was on a business trip and when she heard about the outbreak, she called Barry and they met up to go and rescue Chris and Claire. Back to the Ashley thing. She rides solo, but she does bump into Chris, Claire, Jill and Barry. And perhaps when one hass completed the whole game, they unlock a Rebecca and Billy campaign

fin
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:37 am

Sakura the zombie slayer wrote:
First I would like to say that I did NOT steal this idea from ResiEvilChick, because I AM her.

So basically they bring Ashley back in but instead of making her a useless piece of you-know-what, they make her a agent too, kind of like what they did to Sherry. I really want to see more of the Claire and Chris pairing up thing, it's so cute. So, Claire and Chris are on holiday together, and BAM!: another outbreak happens! This forces them to team up and fight their way out. Wait a sec. Don't you think it's about time that two certain people got married? One name rhyming with mill, the other fris. So that brings Jill in the picture too. She was on a business trip and when she heard about the outbreak, she called Barry and they met up to go and rescue Chris and Claire. Back to the Ashley thing. She rides solo, but she does bump into Chris, Claire, Jill and Barry. And perhaps when one hass completed the whole game, they unlock a Rebecca and Billy campaign

fin
What the hell is this? Who the hell is ResiEvilChick? Why are so many unknown members making so many different profiles if they obviously have a perfectly good profile?
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:53 am

Mercy wrote:
Why are so many unknown members making so many different profiles if they obviously have a perfectly good profile?

What he said.

I'd like to see Chris/Claire as a team again.

No shit, I literally just finished playing CVX, I was up all freakin night, but Chris and Claire are fresh on my mind.

Allyson Court is Claire, always. And at current, Roger Craig Smith has pretty much earned the Chris role. He's been terrific in every Chris appearance, RE5, RER, RE6 and even DSC.

In DSC, we got a taste of Court/Smith as the Redfields, and they worked nicely together.

I'm kinda hoping Chris is part of Claire's DLC, and not RE7.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 am

Im gonna have to start from scratch with my idea.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:13 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Im gonna have to start from scratch with my idea.

Awh man. What's wrong with the RE character reunion?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 am

Still wanting Ashley back. PLEASE CAPCOM, hear my plea... They won't will they...

RE7... Hmm, I'd like Ashley back, and Claire... and Jake... and maybe one full storyline but it changes characters now and again... I dunno.

Extra content + co-op and I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 am

Mercy wrote:

fin
What the hell is this? Who the hell is ResiEvilChick? Why are so many unknown members making so many different profiles if they obviously have a perfectly good profile?

Nevermind who ResiEvilChick is. I created a new profile because the website kept on saying something about an error whenever I tried to log on with my old profile. If you don't like the idea then that's fine but last time I checked, forums were created to express opinions.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 am

RE7 Barry is the main antagonist DUNDUNDUN~ You see Barry was secretly working with Wesker the whole time up until his death. At that point Barry took over all together working on new B.O.W's etcetc. There's also this big tyrant him and wesker were working on and barry is able to control it (thats coming from Damnation) AND AND JILL IS IN IT, AND THEN SHES ALL LIKE WTF BARRY THEN HES LIKE MUAHAHAHA I AM EVIL JILL.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:12 am

Mercy wrote:

fin

Nevermind who ResiEvilChick is. I created a new profile because the website kept on saying something about an error whenever I tried to log on with my old profile. If you don't like the idea then that's fine but last time I checked, forums were created to express opinions.
I never mentioned anything about your ideas, and I never said anything about you not having the right to express our opinions. I only asked why so many members are making new profiles when they have old ones, and I never heard of ResiEvilChick. I even did a membersearch and couldn't find the profile. Are you sure you didn't change the name? I'm pretty positive that you either forgot your password or username. You can get forumotion to send you an email with such information.

@Chocotricks: That was hilarious… I actually laughed. Also your screen name sounds like a cereal.
Back to top Go down
Sakura the zombie slayer
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sakura the zombie slayer

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 am

Mercy wrote:
Mercy wrote:

fin

I never mentioned anything about your ideas, and I never said anything about you not having the right to express our opinions. I only asked why so many members are making new profiles when they have old ones, and I never heard of ResiEvilChick. I even did a membersearch and couldn't find the profile. Are you sure you didn't change the name? I'm pretty positive that you either forgot your password or username. You can get forumotion to send you an email with such information.

@Chocotricks: That was hilarious… I actually laughed. Also your screen name sounds like a cereal.
Oh. I do apologies, I guess I took it the wrong way when you said 'what the hell is this'. Well, I did get my information via email but when I tried, it still says something about an error. It's not that I forgot my password or anything, it just says error and try again later, which I did for the past 4 weeks but it still says 'error'
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:02 am

I've been thinking about it the other day, and I'd love for them to go in a different direction in 7 in terms of story. I'd like to see Leon, Chris, Jill, etc outside of their "job" and work. I'd like to see them not prepared in an outbreak for once, or not be sent somewhere. Instead perhaps at home, visiting family. I'd just like to see them as normal people and be completely clueless as to whats going on, at least when the game starts.

Perhaps have one campaign with Claire and Chris visiting family or on vacation and an outbreak occurs. I also think that would be a great way to get Claire back into the fighting scene.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Oh. I do apologies, I guess I took it the wrong way when you said 'what the hell is this'. Well, I did get my information via email but when I tried, it still says something about an error. It's not that I forgot my password or anything, it just says error and try again later, which I did for the past 4 weeks but it still says 'error'
Found your problem. Your account name is ResEvilChick not ResiEvilChick.

Teh Black Cat wrote:
I've been thinking about it the other day, and I'd love for them to go in a different direction in 7 in terms of story. I'd like to see Leon, Chris, Jill, etc outside of their "job" and work. I'd like to see them not prepared in an outbreak for once, or not be sent somewhere. Instead perhaps at home, visiting family. I'd just like to see them as normal people and be completely clueless as to whats going on, at least when the game starts.

Perhaps have one campaign with Claire and Chris visiting family or on vacation and an outbreak occurs. I also think that would be a great way to get Claire back into the fighting scene.

Honestly, I think we've seen enough of Chris and Leon. I love those characters, don't get me wrong, but Leon felt useless to the story of Resident Evil 6, and if Chris appears in the next game, they might really be burning him out. I get what you're saying, but Leon kind of was taken by surprise at his job, though we still don't know how it happened, we were just dropped into the middle of it.

I do want to see some more love for Claire and Rebecca though.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:49 pm

Mercy wrote:
Honestly, I think we've seen enough of Chris and Leon. I love those characters, don't get me wrong, but Leon felt useless to the story of Resident Evil 6, and if Chris appears in the next game, they might really be burning him out. I get what you're saying, but Leon kind of was taken by surprise at his job, though we still don't know how it happened, we were just dropped into the middle of it.

I do want to see some more love for Claire and Rebecca though.

Well it don't have to happen in 7. I'd just like for it to happen eventually and I'd be more interested in seeing it happen to the characters we're more familiar with. I'd love to see what Chris and Leon do outside of work and how they'd react to an outbreak situation with no information nor knowledge of whats going on.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 pm

@Mercy it's actually a combination of magic tricks and chocolate milk lol.

@TBC, I actually love that idea, THAT CAN ADD THE SURVIVAL BACK IN, BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ALL THE GUNS AND EQUIPMENT, yesyess
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:26 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

I really like this.

We've been seeing the characters, as like BSAA members, going into a Mission, prepared and geared up for awhile now. RE5, RER, LIN, RE6.

I especially want to see Claire, or maybe Jill, as far as the main characters go, but they need to have these extra-ordinary characters in a normal environment, doing normal stuff, when some sort of T-virus(or whatever) leak occurs.

Jill on vacation at the beach wearing a bikini? Not exactly the kind of gear she took to the Spencer Estate or the Queen Zenobia.

Chris chillin at the beach with one of those hawaiaan style shirts, and shorts, wearing a lay around his neck.

Life's a beach. That could be RE7's slogan.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Jill on vacation at the beach wearing a bikini? Not exactly the kind of gear she took to the Spencer Estate or the Queen Zenobia.

Chris chillin at the beach with one of those hawaiaan style shirts, and shorts, wearing a lay around his neck.

What would they use for weapons? Beach balls and water boards? If they're on a break, I doubt they're going to be armed.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 2:58 am

Mercy wrote:
Spike Reaver wrote:

What would they use for weapons? Beach balls and water boards? If they're on a break, I doubt they're going to be armed.

Exactly.

That's what I'm saying. So we see these experienced characters, with their pants down, so to speak, having them unprepared for the nightmare they are forced to face. Not these experienced characters, armed with some heavy firepower, looking for the biological threat, but having it brought to them, and them having to do what they need to do to survive. That's what I want.

Think Outbreak, where a majority of the characters don't even have any weapons, and only 2 of them even started with firearms. Kevin with his .45 and Mark with his 9mm.

In those games, you might find yourself using various weapons that you find lying around, such as blunt objects, butcher knives, pesticide sprays, etc.

It'd be a nice way for Capcom to give the game a touch of horror, with you being so unprepared and ill-equipped.

So yes, a boogie board-wielding protagonist is ok with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next