HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]

Go down 
+2
Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] Empty
PostSubject: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Seeing as the title clearly states spoilers, I won't be afraid to discuss them. I mean, every RE fan her beat RE5 by now, and I wanted to discuss the end. Now, when Wesker was injected by the Uroboros virus, it caused and unbalance in the dosage, thus making him weaker than normal and mutating to dispose of Chris and Sheva.

I thought the ending of RE5 was poor... I mean, was that the end of Wesker, the person that made the series?

Honestly, when Wesker was lying in the lava (which should of killed him in the first place) he was shot by two rockets from Chris and Sheva making the Classic RE ending. But, to me, it looked like the rockets didn't hit Wesker and he could of got away in the explosion. If he did, he will be disfigure... terribly.

Opinions guys?
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Wesker is most likely dead however... there is a possibility that he could regenerate from a single molecule like Perfect Cell in DBZ did.

In any case his death was a good one and the battles with him where epic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Lunar6000
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Wesker is most likely dead however... there is a possibility that he could regenerate from a single molecule like Perfect Cell in DBZ did.

Really? I thought the battle could of been way more epic... now I thought the Jill Battle was great because the music was perfect and the fact that you love Jill so much (One of the great characters in the series) you didn't know what was going to happen to her after the battle.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:

He cant regenerate, but companies like Tricell can use anything that could be left from him to create another super human... Just like Degeneration ending...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 pm

frodomir wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

He cant regenerate, but companies like Tricell can use anything that could be left from him to create another super human... Just like Degeneration ending...
Yea, I don't know if Tricell is all over the world... the Head of the Africa division, Excella, is dead... so I don't see that happening to bring Wesker back if he did die.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:25 am

Well, not everyone has beat it, but I've already read plot summaries and seen the ending, so no biggie.

Anyhow, I don't think Wesker's dead. I watched the ending in slow-motion, and it looked to me like both rockets just grazed over him and detonated in the lava behind him.
Back to top Go down
kmlm13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 am

The ending was pretty poor, and the rockets did go past him and probably "blew" him out of the lava, for the inevitable 6th part.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 am

Thank god I'm not the only one, I knew they didn't hit him. Hes going to still be alive... you can't kill a vilian like Wesker is a crappy ending like that, sorry to say it.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 am

I dont know why everyone is complaining about the ending. He had a good death if he is in fact dead and it was a very solid ending to everything. They didn't end it in a cliffhanger or anything so that could in fact be the ending.

Oh and besides... I know people are saying that he may of dodged the Rockets or w/e but the blast radius and the fact that he was in lava well Im pretty sure that would kill him.

If he doesnt die for the blast radius of the rockets and being in molten lava than we might just have to go Jason X and throw him through the earths atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

kmlm13 wrote:
The ending was pretty poor, and the rockets did go past him and probably "blew" him out of the lava, for the inevitable 6th part.

But again that sucked big time... No matter how powerful his mutation got... bloody hell Its lava ! xD

And those rockets missed... That sucked...
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

The rockets didnt miss.. they have a huge blast radius or else people in real life could just stand there and when you shot a rocket beside them nothing would happen unless it was a direct hit?

Direct hit doesnt mean anymore at that closeness than a near hit... It doesnt matter the explosion from those 2 rockets are gonna kill anything within proximity direct hit or not.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

Lunar6000 wrote:
The rockets didnt miss.. they have a huge blast radius or else people in real life could just stand there and when you shot a rocket beside them nothing would happen unless it was a direct hit?

Direct hit doesnt mean anymore at that closeness than a near hit... It doesnt matter the explosion from those 2 rockets are gonna kill anything within proximity direct hit or not.

ITs a game... And Wesker is superhuman... Thats why... I know about explosion radius but its Wesker we are talking about...
Back to top Go down
kmlm13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

Lunar6000 wrote:

HAHAH, you went all technical here. It matters in resident evil world, and in a resident evil world you need a direct hit with the rockets. Chapter 5 and 6 sucked big time for me, and the end fight was just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 am

Ya but if you notice there is a bunch of blood right when the explosion hit that also splashes up looking like he got blown to bits.

Also if your saying the end fight was pathetic than your crazy.... and obviously don't really like Wesker at all. If you meant pathetic as in easy... its rare that any game is hard these days so that argument is just null.

Oh and HAHA you didn't get all technical so I actually had scientifical evidence to back up what Im saying while your just making guesses Smile kk thx bai.

Last edited by Lunar6000 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 am

kmlm13 wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

HAHAH, you went all technical here. It matters in resident evil world, and in a resident evil world you need a direct hit with the rockets. Chapter 5 and 6 sucked big time for me, and the end fight was just pathetic.

Direct hit or not, its still a game, and you know taht G mutants can regenerate... And like i said its Wesker lol
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

Well like I said regeneration is the only way I see it happening.
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:07 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Well like I said regeneration is the only way I see it happening.
Why is that though?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:

Yeah, true, the RPG-7 does have a large blast radius in RL. Good catch there. Smile But it also has an arming radius (i.e., the rocket has to travel a certain distance before it'll arm and therefor detonate), meaning a shot at such a close range would have been pointless because the warhead hadn't yet armed when it reached Wesker. Then there's also the backblast itself to consider, which would have cooked Jill alive.

But, like Fro and kmlm13 pointed out, it's a video game and anything can happen in a video game. Meaning all that counts is a direct hit.
Back to top Go down
Lunar6000
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lunar6000

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Actually the warhead would have plenty of time to arm from that distance and she wouldnt of been hit because they were to far up in the helicopter.

The game doesnt elaborate on the actual distance but Im sure its far enough away. The game does a pretty good job for a RE game of keeping weapons realistic.
Back to top Go down
kmlm13
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
The game does a pretty good job for a RE game of keeping weapons realistic.

Kind of like Chris's punch deals more damage than a gun. lol!
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:21 pm

kmlm13 wrote:
Lunar6000 wrote:

Kind of like Chris's punch deals more damage than a gun. lol!

Laughing Again, its a video game, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:54 pm

I think people are underestimating Wesker's virus. His virus is the closest Umbrella ever got to being perfect. Spencer almost had him controlled and he is basically unbeatable. I don't think the actual lava would have done much to him without the rockets. And even WITH the rockets, it would be naive to think he is dead. And @ Resident: I don't think the uruburos virus was injected into him. It just surrounded him after he punched through the missle containing it. What was actually injected into him is still unknown. We only know that it is used to control the virus within him. A virus which is still unnamed.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Lunar6000 wrote:
Actually the warhead would have plenty of time to arm from that distance and she wouldnt of been hit because they were to far up in the helicopter.
I wasn't talking about the impact blast, I was talking about the backblast that exits at the rear of the launcher.

Here's a visual aid.
[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] M136

Granted that's not an RPG, but it nonetheless illustrates the principle. And having watched the ending again, Jill was seated barely a foot behind and slightly to Chris' left. The backblast would indeed have made her a crispy little cookie.
Quote :
The game doesnt elaborate on the actual distance but Im sure its far enough away.
Arming radius is 5 meters, a little over 16 feet. Having watched the ending again like I said above, there does look to be between 20 and 30 feet between Wesker and the helicopter. You were correct there.
Quote :
Not all of them. It's impossible in RL for a person to carry and live-fire a minigun (if you're interested, I'll be glad to explain why). And the rounds fired from 40mm grenade launchers (like the M32 MGL used by Chris) have to travel a little over 1,300 feet before they arm.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Ghost, why can't someone use a minigun? Just too much kick? I don't know much about guns obviously. That backblast stuff is crazy though lol. So is the 1300 ft thing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ghost, why can't someone use a minigun? Just too much kick? I don't know much about guns obviously. That backblast stuff is crazy though lol.
The gun alone weighs a bit over 60 lbs. I can carry a 5.56mm M249 and 1,000 rounds of belted ammunition for less weight than that. Add to that the weight of that pack filled with a 1,500- (full weight - 125 lbs) to 4,500-round (full weight - 295 lbs) linked belt of 7.62mm ammunition. Then there's the fact that you need an external motor and electrical power source (i.e., the engine of a helicopter) for the weapon to function, as well as for the feeding mechanism to work. Add to that the horrendous recoil generated when firing it, roughly some 150 - 300 lbs., would knock Chris on his ass in a second.
Quote :
So is the 1300 ft thing.
400 meter arming radius. It's a safety measure to prevent soldiers from blowing themselves and their buddies up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]   [SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS] Empty

Back to top Go down

[SPOILERS] Resident Evil 5 Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next