HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion

Go down 
+51
residentleet
VitalSigns
Mullet_Wesker
PAULSAMSON
Jamesy
VoyageTreader08
ToCool74
Revenant662
Ssplain
DivideByZero
DampRevil
weskydude
EQOAnostalgia
Pau Diaz
Shrike
halestride
Sundown31
02viperacr
Valentine Fan
gowett
AWDCP
The mastAH!
Sakura the zombie slayer
37 Narwhals
chrisredfield84
Minizue
GTMippey
RaviorStygian
MSR
Industrial Ridden
PWNERX
gucci13
Progenitor
will1234562
Spike991
Melissa_89
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Teh Black Cat
DeadlyGenetics
chrisredfielmusculo
kevdliu
00biohazard
RebelliousQueen
chocotricks
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
Venoym
White Rock
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Vandal
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:36 am

Yeah, you can see it like that. If that person grew up into a degenerate, but was a genius back when he was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

Shrike wrote:
Yeah, you can see it like that. If that person grew up into a degenerate, but was a genius back when he was a kid.
That's just my thought, but you're entitled to your own opinion. Even though 4 was my first game, I played the older games afterwards (Can't understand a sequel w/o playing/watching the originals can you?). I saw this coming.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:00 am

Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
That's just my thought, but you're entitled to your own opinion. Even though 4 was my first game, I played the older games afterwards (Can't understand a sequel w/o playing/watching the originals can you?). I saw this coming.
Unless its RE3, and the story can be partially revealed through beating the game and collecting files. Or if it is RE2...
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:26 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Unless its RE3, and the story can be partially revealed through beating the game and collecting files. Or if it is RE2...
True, but I'm no file collector (except when I wanted Jill's Diary in Nemesis). I chose. But I agree with you on 3. It was pretty much RE2 with a few plot holes tied up and the same disaster, but from a different perspective. Who's idea was it to make this a numbered sequel?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 am

Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
True, but I'm no file collector (except when I wanted Jill's Diary in Nemesis). I chose. But I agree with you on 3. It was pretty much RE2 with a few plot holes tied up and the same disaster, but from a different perspective. Who's idea was it to make this a numbered sequel?
CV/X was going to be 3, but they were on a tight schedule. So, it was an incidental but awesome choice.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
CV/X was going to be 3, but they were on a tight schedule. So, it was an incidental but awesome choice.
Oh yea that's right. My personal headcanon is that RE3 is RE2: The Lost Adventure, and that Code Veronica was the true 3. Resident Evil 3: Code Veronica.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:28 am

Canonicity (My Prospective):

RE0, RE1, RE3 1+Outbreak 1, RE2+Outbreak 2, RE3 2, CVX, Survivor, -Gaiden- (Leon escapes, but people believe he disappeared on that ship, asked to work for gov. afterward),Operation Javier (?), RE Dead Aim, RE4, RE Degeneration-Damnation-Revelations,RE5,RE6. Think that's it...
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:43 am

PWNERX wrote:

RE0, RE1, RE3 1+Outbreak 1, RE2+Outbreak 2, RE3 2, CVX, Survivor, -Gaiden- (Leon escapes, but people believe he disappeared on that ship, asked to work for gov. afterward),Operation Javier (?), RE Dead Aim, RE4, RE Degeneration-Damnation-Revelations,RE5,RE6. Think that's it...
It's claimed that Gaiden is non-canon, but your explanation sounds like it can work.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:35 am

Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

It's claimed that Gaiden is non-canon, but your explanation sounds like it can work.
They think that, but my explanation involves a fierce fight with Barry and Fake Leon after RE Gaiden. F.Leon didn't stand a chance. The submarine they escaped in is sunk, trapping the F.Leon inside while pressure builds. Eventually, they are picked up by Ark Thompson and Crew.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:25 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

They think that, but my explanation involves a fierce fight with Barry and Fake Leon after RE Gaiden. F.Leon didn't stand a chance. The submarine they escaped in is sunk, trapping the F.Leon inside while pressure builds. Eventually, they are picked up by Ark Thompson and Crew.
And I'll be examining this......Hope this is not Chris' crew Laughing That's one of my favorite Barry quotes.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

And I'll be examining this......Hope this is not Chris' crew Laughing That's one of my favorite Barry quotes.
Turns out Capcom only needs a short amount of story to make a non-canon game and a nearly non-canon game canon. Hope it's not Chris' canon...
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:23 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

And I'll be examining this......Hope this is not Chris' crew Laughing That's one of my favorite Barry quotes.
Turns out Capcom only needs a short amount of story to make a non-canon game and a nearly non-canon game canon. Hope it's not Chris' canon...
Imagine if Barry knew about the timeline "Jill canon" would be canon.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:36 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

They really don't need any sort of story really. I've been playing DMC: Devil May Cry and I just seem to be phasing through the narrative. I'm unsure if I actually progressed or if the game is just saying I progressed because it's giving me all these different weapons and mechanics. It was the same way or Resident Evil 6, but instead of items it was locations. The locations constantly changed, but I felt like there was no real impact in the story.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 am

Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

They really don't need any sort of story really. I've been playing DMC: Devil May Cry and I just seem to be phasing through the narrative. I'm unsure if I actually progressed or if the game is just saying I progressed because it's giving me all these different weapons and mechanics. It was the same way or Resident Evil 6, but instead of items it was locations. The locations constantly changed, but I felt like there was no real impact in the story.
One thing I didn't understand was that why did Ada instantly assume The World has gone mad just because the C-Virus was in China and Jake when he heard about the Tall Oaks outbreak? We only know about what? Five outbreaks. If they wanted us to think that most of the world was infected, they would have given us more outbreaks.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:27 am

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

One thing I didn't understand was that why did Ada instantly assume The World has gone mad just because the C-Virus was in China and Jake when he heard about the Tall Oaks outbreak? We only know about what? Five outbreaks. If they wanted us to think that most of the world was infected, they would have given us more outbreaks.
Africa, South America, random Cruise Liners...
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:18 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

Africa, South America, random Cruise Liners...
And they could have said that in one of the files and/or interviews.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 am

PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Nobudy wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Incorrect. CV/X is considered the "true" sequel by the developers but the real RE3 was going to be about HUNK on a ship. They had to scrap that due to multiple reasons and a spinoff called Biohazard: Gaiden got made into RE3 with some modifications made along the line. you can read the whole story in a nutshell here: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t4876-hunk-s-own-game-new-re3-concept-facts

Nobudy wrote:
PWNERX wrote:

I also feel to urge to mention this: Gaiden is officially not canon and it was supposed to coincide with Code: Veronica. Its departure from the real canon can be seen in the 10th Anniversary Wesker's Report when they took the mention of it out, along with Wesker's line about Sherry.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Not sure how I feel about this.. but Resident Evil 7 may have been revealed.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-7-revealed/1100-6415532/
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:17 pm

I think it was already kind of given that RE7 was going to be a thing.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:17 pm

I think the one thing that scares me most is that they were working on the mocap one month after RE6 was released and finished it in January.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Vandal wrote:
I think the one thing that scares me most is that they were working on the mocap one month after RE6 was released and finished it in January.
I think they meant that the costume design was finished during that time and not the mocap. If thats so that means that the game is on the very basic level of development, such as concept art and outfit design, only after it starts the character and environment design/modeling and then animation thus involving mocap. Really doubt that story of RE is developed so that its ready for mocap. They must not rush with this title, since evil within is coming and its a kick ass, so if capcom fucks up once more they will be trashed by the horror society. . .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 4:25 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Vandal wrote:
I think they meant that the costume design was finished during that time and not the mocap. If thats so that means that the game is on the very basic level of development, such as concept art and outfit design, only after it starts the character and environment design/modeling and then animation thus involving mocap. Really doubt that story of RE is developed so that its ready for mocap. They must not rush with this title, since evil within is coming and its a kick ass, so if capcom fucks up once more they will be trashed by the horror society. . .
Aren't they being trashed already?

Anyway, considering how many revisions a single RE game goes through in its development I doupt they are very far in it. So uh... What Chris said.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Aren't they being trashed already?

Anyway, considering how many revisions a single RE game goes through in its development I doupt they are very far in it. So uh... What Chris said.
Well it could be said so, but not the way they will be if they mess up pleasing fans with the next title. There still are (and the number is quite high) people that have enjoyed and even more so loved game, like i for instance loved it. There are no complains on the way story develops or the way game looks, its actually about that they did too much for one single game so that the fuse couldn't take it and it ended up with the burned PSU. Yes the game is being "trashed", but it's still considered to be a good one. I actually loved the video review that was on the link posted by Vandal . . .
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:26 pm

Yes. I misread the article, I should really read those thoroughly, but the thought of it was more like "what. How was that possible?"

I liked Resident Evil 6 the first time I played it. Then I played it again, and realized I didn't like it all too much. I played it a third time and hated it. I dunno, I normally played Resident Evil games until I found every last secret, I'm still playing Resident Evil 4. But with Resident Evil 6, it had little replay value.

I mean... you can't even change your costumes in the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:18 pm

What more is there to cover in the RE series? We've had over half a dozen games on the subject. Is there anything left to be covered? Granted that Claire hasn't had much exposure since Degeneration, but is there ever going to be a time when everything is wrapped up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 7 - Discussion   Resident Evil 7 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 7 - Discussion
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next